More Details About Sheehan's Circus

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
From her blog:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cindy-sheehan/camp-casey-day-18_b_6184.html

When I arrived at Camp Casey II this afternoon I was amazed at what has changed since I was gone. Now, we have a huge tent to get out of the sun; caterers; an orientation tent; a medic tent (with medics); a chapel, etc.

--

Orientation tent? To teach everyone how to protest? Caterer? For someone so sympathetic to the troops (and her son), CS doesn't sound like she is roughing it too badly.

Anyone who says this hasn't turned into a media circus supported by anti-war, anti-Bush loonies...well, they are loony.

Here our military is over in a another country to fight for her mouth, and the rest of her clown's. And she's back here bragging about haveing caterers, at her so hot and dusty little protest... She make's me gag.. :puke3: :puke:

Oh, and I bet if we see who's signing the check's for this, you'd find the name, george soros... and michael fatboy moore.......:fu2: : :321:

Oh, and here's to the media, who keep happily making this a media event..... :finger: This whole stupid show, is pixxxxing me off.... There, I've had my RANT... :salute:

Forum List

Back