More Democrats Wishing GOP Death

The Teacher Unions have become puppets for the Democratic Party at this point. They don't care about the kids anymore. Now it's all bout getting Democrats elected and forcing their warped Liberal agenda on the kids. They are responsible for the collapse of our Public School System. Wishing the Governor dead is sadly predictable coming from a Teacher Union cretin. Get rid of the Teacher Unions and we may be able to rebuild our Public School System.

Hey just heard today that a New Jersey Elementary School is putting on a "Cross-Dressing Fashion Show" this week. Yikes! And people actually wonder why our Public Schools are falling while Third World Schools are rising above us. These are the same nutters who scream bloody murder if someone dares to mention the word God in a Public School. The Liberals have destroyed our Public School System. I don't care how they try and spin things. Get rid of the Liberal Teacher Unions and our Public Schools might make a comeback. Btw,legal action may be taken against this particular Teacher Union slob. Stay tuned.

NJ gov wants teachers union leader fired for memo - Yahoo! News

Christie spokesman Mike Drewniak said the governor wants Bergen County teachers union head Joe Coppola fired for his "irresponsible" memo. Keshishian left her first face-to-face meeting with the governor after 15 minutes Monday afternoon when she refused to fire Coppola.

"Barbara does not have the authority to fire him," New Jersey Education Association spokesman Steve Baker said. "She doesn't intend to ask for his resignation. He has made an apology to the governor; it is a sincere apology. She considers that to be the end of that issue."

Drewniak said Keshishian walked out on the governor. Baker said Keshishian left when the governor showed her the door.

I don't pretend to understand "collective bargaining" and educational finance. Way too complicated for me. But things are getting ugly. Most programs are state mandated - esp. at the high school level. Lawsuits are being filed claiming that the new funding formula will violate the students' "RIGHT" to a thorough and efficient education.

The name calling and childish attacks have got to stop. Calm down and work out a compromise for crying out loud!

Ooooh Another fat joke Hadn't heard that one - not. You, like so many other ignorant people in NJ - have no idea how dire our budget situation is. Christie is cutting 1 billion in education (not even a real cut because it was 1 billion of "obama money) and 10 billion elsewhere. A balanced budget is the law. Governors don't have magic money machines like the politicians in DC. Compromise would be preferable but the NJEA has said to Christie "bring it on" And he has.

29 states have cut education spending. And only a handful are as desperate as NJ.

Fat jokes are considered bullying in my school. Read rw's post.
What fat joke? I merely pointed out that he made a campaign promise to loose weight if he won and that he hypocritically expects everyone else to tighten their belts when he won't himself.

And speaking of bullying, that's exactly what he did as soon as he took office. He tried to bully the typical targets CON$ go after like unions and they stood up to the bully. The unions had already made a deal to tighten their belts with Corzine and after they lived up to their end the GOP bully welshed on the State's end.

By cutting money for education he simply forced the burden on the local municipalities forcing them to raise taxes, breaking another campaign promise not to raise taxes. Then he added paid positions for his cronies that were unpaid under Corzine.

Prove that the unions agreed to any kind of "belt tightening" with Corzine. That is total B.S.
And prove Cristie added paid positions for his cronies.
And where did Cristie rasie one tax. If the towns raise taxes that is not on Cristie but the scum running these towns. And there is no reason to raise taxes. Just cut the administrators that are killing our economy. Go to datauniverse and you will see the waste.
621 school districts sucking the life out of tax payers.

Ooooh Another fat joke Hadn't heard that one - not. You, like so many other ignorant people in NJ - have no idea how dire our budget situation is. Christie is cutting 1 billion in education (not even a real cut because it was 1 billion of "obama money) and 10 billion elsewhere. A balanced budget is the law. Governors don't have magic money machines like the politicians in DC. Compromise would be preferable but the NJEA has said to Christie "bring it on" And he has.

29 states have cut education spending. And only a handful are as desperate as NJ.

Fat jokes are considered bullying in my school. Read rw's post.
What fat joke? I merely pointed out that he made a campaign promise to loose weight if he won and that he hypocritically expects everyone else to tighten their belts when he won't himself.

And speaking of bullying, that's exactly what he did as soon as he took office. He tried to bully the typical targets CON$ go after like unions and they stood up to the bully. The unions had already made a deal to tighten their belts with Corzine and after they lived up to their end the GOP bully welshed on the State's end.

By cutting money for education he simply forced the burden on the local municipalities forcing them to raise taxes, breaking another campaign promise not to raise taxes. Then he added paid positions for his cronies that were unpaid under Corzine.

Prove that the unions agreed to any kind of "belt tightening" with Corzine. That is total B.S.
And prove Cristie added paid positions for his cronies.
And where did Cristie rasie one tax. If the towns raise taxes that is not on Cristie but the scum running these towns. And there is no reason to raise taxes. Just cut the administrators that are killing our economy. Go to datauniverse and you will see the waste.
621 school districts sucking the life out of tax payers.
Gov. Corzine: Tentative furlough deal reached with N.J. union | - NJ.com

Christie Hires Tweeter for $60k English 122-42

Yea lets have more "Cross-Dressing Fashion Shows" for Elementary kids. My God,how can anyone argue that the Liberals haven't destroyed our Public School System? What a sad debacle.

Yea lets have more "Cross-Dressing Fashion Shows" for Elementary kids. My God,how can anyone argue that the Liberals haven't destroyed our Public School System? What a sad debacle.
You can't be an America-hating CON$ervoFascist if you don't at least exaggerate to the point of falsehood.

"If your child is a young man, he does not have to wear a dress or skirt, as there are many time periods where women wore jeans, pants and trousers," Uibel wrote. "However, each child must be able to express what time period their outfit is from. Most of all, your child should have fun creating their outfit and learning about how women's clothing has changed!"

More Social Engineering coming from incompetent Liberals. Third World Nations are now rapidly passing us in education. Get rid of the Liberal Teacher Unions and you will also get rid of this sad Social Engineering stuff. "Cross-Dressing Fashion Shows" are completely unnecessary and are a waste of Tax Payer money. Our Public Schools are crumbling. Aren't people even aware of this? What a tragedy.

More Democrats Wishing GOP Death

I agree that it is inappropriate...but as I read it, it wasn't a democrat wishing a GOP death, but reather a republican.

"Dear Lord this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor."

Do you really think that a democrat would consider Chris Christie their favorite governor?

Do you really think he was serious? DUMB FUCK.

Oh.............so because you don't think he was serious it was okay?

I suppose Palin telling people to reload and putting cross hairs on districts she wants to go after is okay as well?

Retarded Grumpy Shithead.......you are one of the dumbest cocksmoking pillow biting colon jousters I've seen in a long time.

My plants are smarter (and probably better mannered) than you.

He's a Dem. They don't allow Republicans to become president of a local union. (Ok I'm only 99 percent sure)

Its getting ugly and a-holes like that are hurting the reputations and.ultimately the paychecks of the decent educators they are supposed to be representing. Individually, most parents have great regard for their children's teachers. Collectively, we are becoming public enemy #1. It has to stop. When the public has lost faith and respect, the students will as well. I dread next year.

Until the Liberal Teacher Unions are completely banned from our Public School System,our schools will continue to crumble. Their Social Engineering stuff has gone too far. Liberals really do believe that only they know what's best for your child. Condoms on cucumbers and Cross-Dressing Fashion Shows are just a couple of sad examples of what they have done to our public schools. This union cretin wishing death on the Governor is no surprise to me. The Teacher Unions gotta go. Nuff said.

He's a Dem. They don't allow Republicans to become president of a local union. (Ok I'm only 99 percent sure)
100% wrong. St Ronnie, the Gawwwwwd of CON$ervatism was the president of the screen actors guild.

April 13, 2010
RUSH:* Reagan's name is being taken in vain here.*

Forum List

Back