More Democrats Wishing GOP Death

Union Memo Hints At Gov.'s Death - wcbstv.com

They really should stop the violent rhetoric before someone gets hurt.

Look, how many threads have documented and linked to real personal, vicious, attacks by

the left, and identifed same as a part of their repertoire.

And as proof that the left itself realizes how wrong these attacks are, they tried the 'n-word' and 'spit' smears against the Tea Party (didn't work)...

But I thought this one was kinda funny.
Now I find the phony outrage of the Right "funny."

After all, this "prayer" was started by the Right, only they said Pelosi was their favorite Senator.

It just goes to show that CON$ can dish it out but when the Golden Rule bites them on their hypocritical butt, they whine and cry like little babies. :eusa_boohoo:

Maybe you shouldnt try to put everyone in a box and realize that neither Democrats nor Republicans are a monolithic group.

Look, how many threads have documented and linked to real personal, vicious, attacks by

And as proof that the left itself realizes how wrong these attacks are, they tried the 'n-word' and 'spit' smears against the Tea Party (didn't work)...

After all, this "prayer" was started by the Right, only they said Pelosi was their favorite Senator.

It just goes to show that CON$ can dish it out but when the Golden Rule bites them on their hypocritical butt, they whine and cry like little babies. :eusa_boohoo:

Maybe you shouldnt try to put everyone in a box and realize that neither Democrats nor Republicans are a monolithic group.
I love it! The OP and several others including the post I quoted can paint with a broad brush and not a peep out of you, but I simply point out that this originally had gone viral on the internet with Pelosi as the punchline and there was no outrage from the Right or the MSM and suddenly I'm the one painting with a broad brush!!!

Last edited:
I love it! The OP and several others including the post I quoted can paint with a broad brush and not a peep out of you, but I simply point out that this originally had gone viral on the internet with Pelosi as the punchline and there was no outrage from the Right or the MSM and suddenly I'm the one painting with a broad brush!!!

Simply because both of you are painting people with a broad brush doesn't validate you doing so.

Maybe you should reread my post because I did condemn both.

Yup, I've noticed Avatar do the same thing with me. An

Last edited:
As a New Jersey taxpayer, I find it reprehensible that our teachers would use such language in speaking about our Governor. Teachers are supposed to set an example for our schoolchildren.

If any child had made such a comment about a teacher, he would have been suspended

They should be deeply ashamed and are an embarassment to the state and to their profession

Simply because both of you are painting people with a broad brush doesn't validate you doing so.

Maybe you should reread my post because I did condemn both.
And how do you figure that???

You clearly accuse me and me alone of painting with a broad brush, and I only pointed out the "prayer" started as a death wish for Pelosi with no complaints from anyone suddenly offended with Christie on the butt end of the "prayer."

As a New Jersey taxpayer, I find it reprehensible that our teachers would use such language in speaking about our Governor. Teachers are supposed to set an example for our schoolchildren.

If any child had made such a comment about a teacher, he would have been suspended

They should be deeply ashamed and are an embarassment to the state and to their profession

In November 2008, second- and third-grade students on a school bus there chanted "Assassinate Obama" after his election, prompting the mayor of this eastern Idaho town to publicly apologize.

Rex Rammell, Idaho GOPer, Jokes About Hunting Obama

In November 2008, second- and third-grade students on a school bus there chanted "Assassinate Obama" after his election, prompting the mayor of this eastern Idaho town to publicly apologize.

you keep posting these 'examples' of death to obama in a thread that is not about obama

why is this? are you saying the union is fine saying what it did because of these other people? sure looks that way.

I agree rw. I can no longer eat lunch in the faculty room. If I hear one more fat joke I will flip out.

I find it ironic that its the R's who are willing to "share the sacrifice" and not the die hard D's. Sorry for being partisan but the lines are clearly cut at my job. 3 percent cut to save a friends job? I'd do it in a heartbeat.

you keep posting these 'examples' of death to obama in a thread that is not about obama

why is this? are you saying the union is fine saying what it did because of these other people? sure looks that way.

Someone says they hope the gov is taken by the lord and it's a terrible and frightening "death threat".
Someone teaches children a song called, "Let's assassinate Obama" and it's a "ho hum", a silly joke, really, not worthy of notice.

Someone says they hope the gov is taken by the lord and it's a terrible and frightening "death threat".
Someone teaches children a song called, "Let's assassinate Obama" and it's a "ho hum", a silly joke, really, not worthy of notice.

who said it wasn't worthy of notice? why don't you start a thread about it? so far, you haven't said one word, except to downplay wishing the governor's death....yet you whine about something that you believe is not worthy of notice....

you have no right moral highground, you belittle this, yet complain about others allegedly belittling other comments

I agree rw. I can no longer eat lunch in the faculty room. If I hear one more fat joke I will flip out.

I find it ironic that its the R's who are willing to "share the sacrifice" and not the die hard D's. Sorry for being partisan but the lines are clearly cut at my job. 3 percent cut to save a friends job? I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I have a great degree of respect for NJ teachers and they did a great job with my kids. The union however has always acted like a bunch of Teamsters and don't do the teachers any service in the positions they take. I think the state union has held the teachers back in fighting for the lowest common denominator

Probably because it reminds you of his promise to lose weight if he won the election and it occurs to you he expects others to exercise self-discipline that he can't or won't do himself. He would rather throw his weight around and bust a union. :eusa_whistle:

Ooooh Another fat joke Hadn't heard that one - not. You, like so many other ignorant people in NJ - have no idea how dire our budget situation is. Christie is cutting 1 billion in education (not even a real cut because it was 1 billion of "obama money) and 10 billion elsewhere. A balanced budget is the law. Governors don't have magic money machines like the politicians in DC. Compromise would be preferable but the NJEA has said to Christie "bring it on" And he has.

29 states have cut education spending. And only a handful are as desperate as NJ.

Fat jokes are considered bullying in my school. Read rw's post.

Probably because it reminds you of his promise to lose weight if he won the election and it occurs to you he expects others to exercise self-discipline that he can't or won't do himself. He would rather throw his weight around and bust a union. :eusa_whistle:

He's kept more promises than Obama ......... :eusa_whistle:

Ooooh Another fat joke Hadn't heard that one - not. You, like so many other ignorant people in NJ - have no idea how dire our budget situation is. Christie is cutting 1 billion in education (not even a real cut because it was 1 billion of "obama money) and 10 billion elsewhere. A balanced budget is the law. Governors don't have magic money machines like the politicians in DC. Compromise would be preferable but the NJEA has said to Christie "bring it on" And he has.

29 states have cut education spending. And only a handful are as desperate as NJ.

Fat jokes are considered bullying in my school. Read rw's post.
What fat joke? I merely pointed out that he made a campaign promise to loose weight if he won and that he hypocritically expects everyone else to tighten their belts when he won't himself.

And speaking of bullying, that's exactly what he did as soon as he took office. He tried to bully the typical targets CON$ go after like unions and they stood up to the bully. The unions had already made a deal to tighten their belts with Corzine and after they lived up to their end the GOP bully welshed on the State's end.

By cutting money for education he simply forced the burden on the local municipalities forcing them to raise taxes, breaking another campaign promise not to raise taxes. Then he added paid positions for his cronies that were unpaid under Corzine.

Forum List

Back