More Democrats not endorsing Obama. Wow.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I'm losing track. How many are we up to now?

"Another North Carolina Democrat is refusing to support President Obama's reelection effort. This time it's Rep. Larry Kissell.

"[H]e doesn’t plan to endorse Obama for re-election and isn’t sure he’ll attend his party’s national convention in Charlotte," McClatchy reports. "Kissell represents the 8th District, which runs from Mecklenburg County to Robeson County. Last year’s redistricting added heavily Republican areas of Rowan, Davidson and Randolph counties while removing thousands of Democratic voters in Charlotte and Fayetteville."

Matt Connelly, a regional spokesman for the Republican National Committee, remarks on Twitter: "Rep. Kissell's (D-NC) district ends 9 blocks away from Bank of America Stadium, but he isn't sure if he'll attend the DNC."

AND

"The news of Kissell's refusal to back Obama follows up on a similar pronouncement by another North Carolina Democratic congressman, Rep. Mike McIntyre."

Full article here:

Another N.C. Dem. Refuses to Endorse Obama | The Weekly Standard

Wow and another.

Yet Another N.C. Dem. Won't Endorse Obama, Will Skip Convention

Earlier today, news broke that North Carolina congressman Larry Kissell is refusing to endorse President Obama and might not attend the Democratic convention later this year in Charlotte, N.C. And now, there's word that Rep. Hayden Rogers won't be endorsing Obama or even attending the convention.

The Asheville Citizen-Times reports:

Hayden Rogers will join two other North Carolina congressional candidates in skipping the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte and not endorsing President Obama.

“My sole focus is on running for Congress in the 11th District,” Rogers said. “I will be concentrating my time and energy on reaching out to as many voters as possible to discuss the issues facing Western North Carolina and America. I have no plans to attend the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte and will not be endorsing in the 2012 presidential race.” ...

Nationally, about a dozen Democrats are staying home in September to focus on their campaigns.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...ndorse-obama-will-skip-convention_648100.html

Obama's going down in flames.... everybody sees it. It could be worse than 1980.

so what? There is nothing WOW about this...but amusing that you would try to "prop" it up.

Drudge has another skipping the convention.

Add Texas Rep. Henry Cuellar to the growing list of Democrats who are skipping the Democratic National Convention this summer.

The moderate Democrat backs President Barack Obama’s reelection but told POLITICO on Tuesday he won’t be attending the convention in Charlotte, N.C., in September.

Another Dem to skip convention - POLITICO.com

Drudge has another skipping the convention.

Add Texas Rep. Henry Cuellar to the growing list of Democrats who are skipping the Democratic National Convention this summer.

The moderate Democrat backs President Barack Obama’s reelection but told POLITICO on Tuesday he won’t be attending the convention in Charlotte, N.C., in September.

Another Dem to skip convention - POLITICO.com

I can't Blame them, with the OCC Crowd it's sure to be a messy one.

lol

Wow and another.

Earlier today, news broke that North Carolina congressman Larry Kissell is refusing to endorse President Obama and might not attend the Democratic convention later this year in Charlotte, N.C. And now, there's word that Rep. Hayden Rogers won't be endorsing Obama or even attending the convention.

Hayden Rogers will join two other North Carolina congressional candidates in skipping the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte and not endorsing President Obama.

“My sole focus is on running for Congress in the 11th District,” Rogers said. “I will be concentrating my time and energy on reaching out to as many voters as possible to discuss the issues facing Western North Carolina and America. I have no plans to attend the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte and will not be endorsing in the 2012 presidential race.” ...

Nationally, about a dozen Democrats are staying home in September to focus on their campaigns.

Yet Another N.C. Dem. Won't Endorse Obama, Will Skip Convention | The Weekly Standard

I have a feeling that a lot will be staying home to campaign. Obama has made it a lot harder for them.

so what? There is nothing WOW about this...but amusing that you would try to "prop" it up.

Democrats refusing to endorse their President is "nothing to see move along" ?

yes.....It happens.....And most likely they are moderate blue dog Democrats. It was bound to happen.

But you want to act like its a flood of people leaving him. Its not and its expected.

Not any more Amusing than you trying to Down Play it's significance.

mmmk....explain how this is such huge news? At least in your opinion....

My point was that this isnt important and tiny has a habit to make everything into breaking stop the world news.

Fellow Party Members not wanting to be associated with a sitting President when running for office is always big news. Especially when Said President is also running.

But feel free to pretend it is meaningless I really don't care. :)

Why should any of them support Him. There not getting any of the money, it's all going to Obama's Campaign. Obama does not care about them. He only cares about 4 More years. If he was told the only way he gets 4 more years is if the GOP gets Full Control off both houses of Congress for the full 4 Years he would make that deal in a second.

Last edited:
Wow and another.

Yet Another N.C. Dem. Won't Endorse Obama, Will Skip Convention | The Weekly Standard

I have a feeling that a lot will be staying home to campaign. Obama has made it a lot harder for them.

I like that it gave them a valid reason to "stay their distance" from the man responsible for their constituents biggest tax raise in history and downgraded healthcare, for all.

Wow and another.

And He isn't going to share his LOOT in time or money...with ANY of them.

THIS election is all about Obama, the malignant narcissist.

At least they are all staying home and campaigning on Obama's singular greatest accomplishment, Affordable Health Care. LMAO

I'm losing track. How many are we up to now?

"Another North Carolina Democrat is refusing to support President Obama's reelection effort. This time it's Rep. Larry Kissell.

"[H]e doesn’t plan to endorse Obama for re-election and isn’t sure he’ll attend his party’s national convention in Charlotte," McClatchy reports. "Kissell represents the 8th District, which runs from Mecklenburg County to Robeson County. Last year’s redistricting added heavily Republican areas of Rowan, Davidson and Randolph counties while removing thousands of Democratic voters in Charlotte and Fayetteville."

Matt Connelly, a regional spokesman for the Republican National Committee, remarks on Twitter: "Rep. Kissell's (D-NC) district ends 9 blocks away from Bank of America Stadium, but he isn't sure if he'll attend the DNC."

AND

"The news of Kissell's refusal to back Obama follows up on a similar pronouncement by another North Carolina Democratic congressman, Rep. Mike McIntyre."

Full article here:

Another N.C. Dem. Refuses to Endorse Obama | The Weekly Standard

Does putting WOW in the title make it a surprise? Dems dont walk in lock step...WOW...phbbbt.

Dems never walk in lock step...Now find a repub that doesnt walk in lock step and I'd really be shocked...Hell, find a repub that doesnt walk in lock step and isnt called a RINO and I will fall out my chair.

Forum List

Back