MORE DEAD BODIES Discovered in Sandy’s Wake – Media Yawns – Obama Golfs

So i would LOVE to hear from the libs how Obama has done a much better job with this disaster than Bush did with Katrina. This is so sad!

Obama has done a much better job with this disaster than Bush did with Katrina.

Your partisan is hanging out, zip up your fly...

I know, I know, admitting obama has had any success, anywhere, makes me blinded by partisanship.

Me and Chris Christi, we're both blinded by our liberal ideology.;)

Hurricane was caused by global warming, which Republicans yawn at.

This is one Republican that ain't yawning. But I sure as hell still question.

Nothing to question.

CO2 causes the earth to retain heat. This was proven experimentally in 1859.

We have almost doubled atmospheric CO2 in the last 200 years.

CO2 levels are now the highest ever recorded, and the Antarctic ice core record goes back 600,000 years.

Wow hitting the 151 tonight I see.

Hey Politico. Mind if I call you P for short?

Go fuck a stump.

You can act like a child all you want. But it doesn't change what I said. I just randomly turned on Fox and They were discussing it. It was two weeks ago and nowhere near where I am. I really don't care at this point and don't need to be hearing it on local affiliates especially.

Your partisan is hanging out, zip up your fly...

I know, I know, admitting obama has had any success, anywhere, makes me blinded by partisanship.

Me and Chris Christi, we're both blinded by our liberal ideology.;)

What because Christi had class and Nagan acted like a pimp? You have a point there...

What job did he do? I dont see any allocades coming from the people of NY or NJ.

I'll refer you to Governor Christie's comments.

A photo op?

Obama is coming to NYC to see his brother-in-law coach a game while he's at it he'll smooze around Staten Island and hand verbal salve to the people. Then again referencing Katrina. Governor Blanco blacked entrance of FEMA to the disaster area of NOLA and Nagin caused the deaths of over 1,000 because he didn't enforce the evacuation plan he developed. Remember all those buses flooded out in the parking lot. Had Nagin and his police force done their jobs fewer deaths would have occurred. In retrospect I don't remember Bush golfing while the people of NOLA suffered.

What does this have to do with Obama playing golf? They were still finding bodies from Katrina over 6 months after the storm - did the nation stop playing golf for six months?

Sorry don't get how golf is related.

George Bush stopped playing golf while there were Americans being killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. He didn't want to be on the golf course and be informed of soldiers being killed. It hasn't bothered Obama in the least.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc]Now watch this drive! - YouTube[/ame]

Bush Says He's Not A Golfer In Wartime

President Bush on the golf course in 2002. He said he gave up the game the following year because playing in wartime "sends the wrong signal."
(By J. Scott Applewhite -- Associated Press)

By Dan Eggen
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
President Bush said yesterday that he gave up golfing in 2003 "in solidarity" with the families of soldiers who were dying in Iraq, concluding that it was "just not worth it anymore" to play the sport in a time of war.

"I don't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf," Bush said in a White House interview with the Politico. "I feel I owe it to the families to be as -- to be in solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal."

Bush said he decided to stop playing golf on Aug. 19, 2003, when a truck bomb in Baghdad killed U.N. special representative Sergio Vieira de Mello and more than a dozen others.

He said he received word of the attack while playing golf during a stay at the family ranch near Crawford, Tex. Press reports at the time indicate he took the call from Condoleezza Rice, then his national security adviser.

"They pulled me off the golf course, and I said it's just not worth it anymore to do," Bush said in yesterday's interview.

Last edited:
George Bush stopped playing golf while there were Americans being killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. He didn't want to be on the golf course and be informed of soldiers being killed. It hasn't bothered Obama in the least.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc]Now watch this drive! - YouTube[/ame]

President Bush on the golf course in 2002. He said he gave up the game the following year because playing in wartime "sends the wrong signal."
(By J. Scott Applewhite -- Associated Press)

By Dan Eggen
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
President Bush said yesterday that he gave up golfing in 2003 "in solidarity" with the families of soldiers who were dying in Iraq, concluding that it was "just not worth it anymore" to play the sport in a time of war.

"I don't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf," Bush said in a White House interview with the Politico. "I feel I owe it to the families to be as -- to be in solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal."

Bush said he decided to stop playing golf on Aug. 19, 2003, when a truck bomb in Baghdad killed U.N. special representative Sergio Vieira de Mello and more than a dozen others.

He said he received word of the attack while playing golf during a stay at the family ranch near Crawford, Tex. Press reports at the time indicate he took the call from Condoleezza Rice, then his national security adviser.

"They pulled me off the golf course, and I said it's just not worth it anymore to do," Bush said in yesterday's interview.

Video of him golfing during wartime trumps your cherry-picked quote.

Scoreboard.

MORE DEAD BODIES Discovered in Sandy’s Wake – Media Yawns – Obama Golfs​

by Jim Hoft
November 11, 2012

They’re finding more dead decomposing bodies in Hurricane Sandy’s wake.
But it’s not really news. The media couldn’t care less.

And Obama’s golfing.

The only reason the latest victim was found was because the stench was so great in the neighborhood.
The New York Post reported:

Hurricane Sandy’s latest victim may also be her loneliest.​

Cops found the body of David Maxwell in his Staten Island home on Friday after it lay undiscovered for 11 days — with his neighbors thinking he had fled before the storm.

The 66-year-old lived alone with his cat — which also died — in the modest yellow, two-family house on Mapleton Avenue in Midland Beach. The home now stands in a flooded wasteland of trash, ruined furniture, mold and mildew.

“It’s so horrible,” said neighbor Dorothy Matthews, 71. “He was alone in the world except for his cat and his partner in the nursing home.”

“I don’t know who called it in, but it was probably someone who thought the smell came from rotting flesh,” she added. “It smelled so bad out here the past few days.”

The death of Maxwell, who friends said was a Marine who served in Vietnam, is the 23rd in the borough attributed to Sandy.​

Read More:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/more-dead-bodies-discovered-in-sandys-wake-media-yawns/

We have a media that has abandoned "The job of the newspaper is to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable."

The famous quote is about a hundred years old and can be traced to the work of Finley Peter Dunne, one of the great journalists of the day, who wrote about politics and culture in the voice and persona of an Irishman named "Mr. Dooley."

Instead, we have a wholly-owned subsidiary of the same Left that owns the newly-constituted Democrat Party.....

....and the comfort is afforded only if it can be used against the Right, and involves minorities.

Staten Island is largely white.

Hmm..., Are you claiming that because Staten Island, Breezy Point, Coney Island, SheepsHead Bay, Howard Beach, Rockaways and Broad Channel are predominately white that they have been abandoned precisely because of their skin color? That's downright racist, but it may be very true. There is still looting going on in the devestated areas of Brooklyn and Queens, especially in the Broad Channel and Rockaway area.

"...predominately white that they have been abandoned precisely because of their skin color?"

No.

I don't know how you could construct that inference.

My post was specific and dealt only with the interest the media shows, and the explanation for the lack of the same amount of interest vis-a-vis Katrina and New Orleans.

There is no statement comparable to "George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People - Kanye West"
George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People - Kanye West

Do you believe that the media would have headlined same if it had been "Barack Obama Doesn't Care About White People"?

The media will never, ever miss a chance to fellate Barack Obama. Remember the block Candy Crowley threw in order to protect Obama in debate number two. The only comparable scenario to describe it would be that of the football running back, who, having just evaded the last of the opposition's tacklers, seeing only empty field between him and the goal lines, suddenly finds himself being tackled by a spectator who just jumped out of the bleachers and ran onto the field.
This whole thing with David Petraeus is pure smokescreen. Obama and Holder decided to pull the plug on Petraeus at this moment, and apparently General John Allen, too, knowing the media will indulge in a feeding frenzy orgy over the salaciousness of the affairs, allowing Obama to slink away unscathed by his perfidious behavior in the events around Benghazi.
Excellent timing on their part. Sex under the desk beats presidential callous disregard for his fellow Americans under fire, lies, treason, treachery, and betrayal every time.
If only the destroyers laying down their smoke screens in their almost futile efforts to protect Taffy Three from Kurita's onrushing forces off the Island of Samar, October, 1944, could have performed as well.

Cataldie said searchers expect to find up to 400 more bodies of storm victims still hidden inside New Orleans homes six months after the storm.

Katrina victim's body found in attic - CNN

In this story CNN also mention David Maxwell as well.

Veterans Day parade a rally for Sandy victims - CNN.com

Give it time, more bodies will be found, whether is in weeks or months from now. Obama's Katrina will not go away as easily. I don't think the PEOPLE will let it go. However, the Lame Stream Media will do all they can to stuff it down the memory hole.

As I pointed out the discovery of the unfortunate Mr. Maxwell's was covered by the so called lame street media.

So i would LOVE to hear from the libs how Obama has done a much better job with this disaster than Bush did with Katrina. This is so sad!

Let's call up those people in the area who are still without power and heat and ask if they are still feeling the love for Obama right now.

Forum List

Back