More Communist Garbage

Pointing out the truth? NOw that's funny!!

Truth is, guy broke rules, was asked to leave, and was ARRESTED FOR THAT
Not like the bullshit foxnews title suggest 'because he was talking about god'

And some of you have the nerve to call fox fair and balanced with shit like that

If that was all there was then I wouldn't have a problem but how many others did he throw out for the same offense. Does it cover a wide variety of people or is it just the owner's hate list of people he don't like?

You see, there's no reason to think that he wouldn't kick out a muslim who was preaching to customers. Why do you assume that the Mall owner kicked them out for preaching Christianity?

bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

Man Sues California Mall After Guard Arrests Him for Having Conversation About God - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

OK, let me start out to say that the constitution does not ban the mall from excercising their right to kick this guy out for any reason but I can't understand when a voluntary conversation about religion was so offensive to the owner that it made them want to kick them out of the mall.

What reason would you have to throw people out of a mall when they were engaging in a private conversation that was not offensive to those that participated in it.
This has what to do with communism?

Hey it's a Marxist Nation at this point. This is what happens when a nation elects an inexperienced & failed "Community Organizer" to be President. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' This President and most of today's Democrats follow these Marxist rules with absolute obedience. Learn your 'Rules for Radicals' people. Things are sure to get much worse. :(

It's like you're a bot that posts random partisan hackery on whatever thread is on the 'today's posts' page...

a nearby store employee said they "looked nervous," so he ordered the evangelist to leave.
He was bothering people and asked to leave.

How does Communism factor into this situation?

Do you even know what Communism is?

Communist were always anti-religious for many reasons. Its the reason why they got rid of all religion in their nations. I also notice that most anti-religious stuff comes from the left. That could be a coincidence but I doubt it.

:eusa_eh:

1) What communist nations?

2) Religion is a tool used to oppress and control the masses. It's only natural that those who value truth and liberty oppose it.

3) Anti-religious stuff comes from both sides. The Right simply opposes any religion that conflicts with its own.

Nothing since it's well within the property owners rights to do so .... as in if you wish to throw people off your property for discussing Christianity and not throw people off your property for discussing Islam, then you have every right to do so.

Wait... wouldn't that fall under anti-discrimination laws? or would it only be if you refused people access because they were thought to be Christians and not Muslims?
'

I'm not sure exactly how the law reads on that distinction.

No. No one is forcing me to participate in their particular ceremonies. However, I am being forced to live according to the laws they legislate written as a result of religious philosophy. I must create an accepted facade in society if I am to get along in general. There are certain actions and behaviors that are proscribed and disenfranchised even criminalized as a result. I am not happy having to be a marginalized person due to some non-existent divine being.

Forum List

Back