More Communist Garbage

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Man Sues California Mall After Guard Arrests Him for Having Conversation About God - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

OK, let me start out to say that the constitution does not ban the mall from excercising their right to kick this guy out for any reason but I can't understand when a voluntary conversation about religion was so offensive to the owner that it made them want to kick them out of the mall.

What reason would you have to throw people out of a mall when they were engaging in a private conversation that was not offensive to those that participated in it.

but a nearby store employee said they "looked nervous," so he ordered the evangelist to leave. After Snatchko refused, mall security arrested him.

"He was put in handcuffs and hauled down to the mall’s security station and later booked at the local jail,"

Private property, you were asked to leave the mall, you refused....you were arrested

Thats the way it is supposed to work

He didn't follow the rules, then refused to leave. He won't win!
"Court documents claim that Westfield’s policy simply limits activities that have a "political, religious or other noncommercial purpose" to designated areas within the mall, in order to "minimize congestion." Speakers must submit a written application at least four days in advance. Access to the designated areas is then awarded on a "first come, first selected" basis."

• Banned
but a nearby store employee said they "looked nervous," so he ordered the evangelist to leave. After Snatchko refused, mall security arrested him.

"He was put in handcuffs and hauled down to the mall’s security station and later booked at the local jail,"

Private property, you were asked to leave the mall, you refused....you were arrested

Thats the way it is supposed to work

Did I say that they could not do that? NO! I said the motives behind were anti-religious in nature.

If it's against the mall or stores' rules to not engage in certain activities and someone does it anyway, then refuses to leave, then he deserves to be thrown out. It's really no different than if he walked in naked, was asked to leave and then didn't... just more extreme.

Malls/stores are private places and they have the right to enact and enforce their own rules, just as their patrons have the right to not shop at their store(s).

What reason would you have to throw people out of a mall when they were engaging in a private conversation that was not offensive to those that participated in it.

Obviously it was offensive in some way to the person(s) that owned the mall or their designated representatives and thus no further justification is required on the property owners part.

Now as for how this incident could potentially adversely affect this particular property owners business, that part falls under the heading of "taking responsibility for your own actions".

I'm with the mall.

Who wants some nut screaming about religion while you are trying to shop?

Take it outside, godboi.

Hey it's a Marxist Nation at this point. This is what happens when a nation elects an inexperienced & failed "Community Organizer" to be President. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' This President and most of today's Democrats follow these Marxist rules with absolute obedience. Learn your 'Rules for Radicals' people. Things are sure to get much worse. :(

Last edited:

Obviously it was offensive in some way to the person(s) that owned the mall or their designated representatives and thus no further justification is required on the property owners part.

Now as for how this incident could potentially adversely affect this particular property owners business, that part falls under the heading of "taking responsibility for your own actions".

I know the mall owners can throw them out but what would motivate people to be more offended by religion than something like someone engaging in a conversation about pro-choice?

Obviously someone thought "oh-no we can't have some religious stuff being talked about" and immediatly threw them out.

a nearby store employee said they "looked nervous," so he ordered the evangelist to leave.

He was bothering people and asked to leave.

How does Communism factor into this situation?

Do you even know what Communism is?

a nearby store employee said they "looked nervous," so he ordered the evangelist to leave.

Communist were always anti-religious for many reasons. Its the reason why they got rid of all religion in their nations. I also notice that most anti-religious stuff comes from the left. That could be a coincidence but I doubt it.

He has proven many times that he doesn't.

Most of the time when people on the left talk I just write it down and use that as my source material about the nature of communism.

Forum List

Back