More class warfare with this "corporate jet" nonsense

So you admit that outsourcing is only used to increase corporate profits and then try to claim that is because others work harder.

You contradict yourself, which is it? Will the Indian work harder than I or will he simply work for less money? How is the cost of living in India my fault?

BTW, when has the market ever been free?

If corporations want access to the world’s largest market, they should be forced to play by our rules. We should flex our financial muscle while we still have it.

I'm curious what rules do they not play by?

They're playing by the current rules.

We need to write new rules that favor American labor and protect the middle class.

Dah! Dah! The Proletariat need to control the means of production!

I'm curious what rules do they not play by?

We need to write new rules that favor American labor and protect the middle class.

I'm sure you understand that one of the reason's that company's go to India is because of the current rules; meaning that the rules (laws) are forcing many of those company to outsource to places like India because of the cost of trying to do business in this nation.

I'm all in favor of bring them back to this Nation but until we see an better environment in regulations taxes and all the rest of piled on crap those same company's will remain off shore.

I agree. Good post.
But how many Americans do you know that speak Hindi?
How many Americans do you know that speak ANY foreign language?
And how is that the fault of anyone other than an individual?
Fact is that we are also being OUTWORKED.
In too many instances Americans are becoming lazy.

I'm sure you understand that one of the reason's that company's go to India is because of the current rules; meaning that the rules (laws) are forcing many of those company to outsource to places like India because of the cost of trying to do business in this nation.

I'm all in favor of bring them back to this Nation but until we see an better environment in regulations taxes and all the rest of piled on crap those same company's will remain off shore.

I agree. Good post.

It was pretty funny seeing the backlash from people who stopped doing business that have gone overseas we dropped several large contract's because the vendors outsourced to places like India it was so impossible to deal with them we simply couldn't continue.

You are also correct about our entitlement mentality hitting our labor force Umm no you'll not start at top pay for an entry level position we see this time and time again.

The other issue is our education system the simple fact is our children are not being educated to a level to keep up with the rest of the world hell even the basic's are not taught to a satisfactory level.

Overall there is little incentive for business to remain in this nation when the overseas environments are so much better in terms of profitability.

We have become a nation that demands everything be given to us for nothing while expecting those who actually produce to pay for it all.

I agree. Good post.

It was pretty funny seeing the backlash from people who stopped doing business that have gone overseas we dropped several large contract's because the vendors outsourced to places like India it was so impossible to deal with them we simply couldn't continue.

You are also correct about our entitlement mentality hitting our labor force Umm no you'll not start at top pay for an entry level position we see this time and time again.

The other issue is our education system the simple fact is our children are not being educated to a level to keep up with the rest of the world hell even the basic's are not taught to a satisfactory level.

Overall there is little incentive for business to remain in this nation when the overseas environments are so much better in terms of profitability.

We have become a nation that demands everything be given to us for nothing while expecting those who actually produce to pay for it all.

American workers are the most productive in the world.

But they can't compete with Chinese workers working for $10 a day.

But when 400 people control half the America's wealth, this not an efficient distribution of capital.

I agree. Good post.

American workers are the most productive in the world.

But they can't compete with Chinese workers working for $10 a day.

But when 400 people control half the America's wealth, this not an efficient distribution of capital.

Dah! Dah! Only workers should control the means of production!! The Proletariat needs to rise up and throw off the shackles of Capitalism!!

The rich have never paid a lower percentage than the rest of the people.
Who told you that myth?

Qualified dividends are currently taxed at a rate of 15%. Been like this for a while. A person who receives $250,000 in dividend payments for a year pays less taxes as a percentage than a teacher, cop or coal miner.

Dividends are not income.
Dividends are gains from capital you invested.
Raise the dividend taxes and guess what? Investment goes down and capital dries up and jobs are lost.
What drives an economy? Capital investing or taxes going to Washington?
We should have NO taxes on capital invested and dividends.
The taxes were already paid when that $$$ was earned as INCOME.

Actually, two-thirds of our economy is driven by consumer spending.
And those Capital Gains are larger when wages are held down as they have been for over thirty years in Real Dollars. Flat wages=larger profits=larger capital gains.
Now notice this economy is struggling because the consumer class doesn't have the expendable income to contribute towards the economy, which is a fact.

Qualified dividends are currently taxed at a rate of 15%. Been like this for a while. A person who receives $250,000 in dividend payments for a year pays less taxes as a percentage than a teacher, cop or coal miner.

Raise the dividend taxes and guess what? Investment goes down and capital dries up and jobs are lost.

And those Capital Gains are larger when wages are held down as they have been for over thirty years in Real Dollars. Flat wages=larger profits=larger capital gains.
Now notice this economy is struggling because the consumer class doesn't have the expendable income to contribute towards the economy, which is a fact.

And the fact that 400 people control HALF the wealth in America.

Welcome to the Republican dream...Plutocracy.

How do you think this happened? Take someone like Bill Gates. Did he create something we all felt we had to have? Did we do whatever it took to get the latest thing he came out with? Were we willing to mortgage our homes, use credit cards with outrageous interest rates, generally do whatever it took to get his latest? WE throw money at people like him then we blame them for controlling more that their share of the wealth. We need to take a good look at ourselves before we blame the wealthy. How often have we discarded perfectly good products because we had to have the latest? How many of us NEED the latest and fastest computers to log onto facebook or surf the internet? We continue to throw our money at these people then claim we are entitled to the money they have earned and they are now EVIL for taking the money we throw at them. Why? They have given us a way of life we seem to love and are willing to do anything necessary to buy what they offer, then claim they are now the evil rich for making us happy. It seems some here are suggesting the wealth of the country is owned collectively are they also suggesting the intellectual wealth our country seems to possess is also owned collectively? The people that create these wonderful things, that make our lives so nice, are not entitled to profit from them? If that's the case we may soon see the end of the creative inventors that have given us all these things we can't seem to live without. Money is the greatest motivator ever and the reason this country became great is we allowed people to profit from their creations and become wealthy. I guess some would like to set back and do nothing and still profit from the wealthy.

:clap2: :clap2:

Dah! Dah! They exploit the labors of the Proletariat!!

The workers need to control the means of production like they do in all other Progressive meccas like...er, um....well, hmmm...

Fucking Marxist cockcuskers

Class warfare indeed...

We Knew They Got Raises. But This?

Yeah, it's class warfare and the 21st century robber barons are winning...

You know you're a Marxist, right?

Better than being the asshole you obviously are...

So it doesn't bother you at all that in 2009, 88% of income growth went to corporate profits and only 1% went to worker pay? It doesn't bother you that executive salaries went up 23% in 2009 and yet...

The average American worker was taking home $752 a week in late 2010, up a mere 0.5 percent from a year earlier. After inflation, workers were actually making less.

You aren't at all concerned about that? You really want to keep giving these guys tax breaks and subsidies while they make obscene profits and put them in the hands of a very small, select few?

Class warfare indeed...

We Knew They Got Raises. But This?

Yeah, it's class warfare and the 21st century robber barons are winning...

Better than being the asshole you obviously are...

So it doesn't bother you at all that in 2009, 88% of income growth went to corporate profits and only 1% went to worker pay? It doesn't bother you that executive salaries went up 23% in 2009 and yet...

The average American worker was taking home $752 a week in late 2010, up a mere 0.5 percent from a year earlier. After inflation, workers were actually making less.

You aren't at all concerned about that? You really want to keep giving these guys tax breaks and subsidies while they make obscene profits and put them in the hands of a very small, select few?

I don't give a fuck about the Imaginary "Plight of the Worker" That's a lie your Marxist Masters feed you to Revolt and take over the Means of Production.

Once the Revolution comes you are one of the first rounded up and shot because, let's face it, you're a fucking traitor; you betrayed your home country, you can't be trusted and to boot, you were too stupid to understand this was the best possible system.

Then the people who made $752 a week now make $52 a week while your Marxist Master run the country into the dirt.

Show me one single time where your Marxist Ideology has ever worked.

Last edited:

U don't even know what a Marxist is.

In America, anyone railing against "the Rich!" is a Marxist

Hardly.

A "marxist" is what a Republican calls someone who is smarter than they are.

Name calling is really all you have left.

But let me ask you a question...

Which is more important, that the polluting Koch brothers get a bigger yacht, or that children get an education and healthcare?

U don't even know what a Marxist is.

Hardly.

Which is more important, that the polluting Koch brothers get a bigger yacht, or that children get an education and healthcare?

Yes, Chris, you are point tank in the Liberal Intellectual Elite Third Shock Army.

The Koch brother have less than NOTHING to do with my Healthcare and education.

You are a useful idiot because you don't even realize you're spewing Marxists talking points. That's how total the control is over what you think are your "thoughts"

Hardly.

Yes, Chris, you are point tank in the Liberal Intellectual Elite Third Shock Army.

The Koch brother have less than NOTHING to do with my Healthcare and education.

You are a useful idiot because you don't even realize you're spewing Marxists talking points. That's how total the control is over what you think are your "thoughts"

As I suspected, you are uninformed.

The Koch brothers are funding the Tea Party which wants to reduce taxes. Without taxes schools cannot operate and neither can healthcare programs for children. But this is what the Republicans want....to turn America into Dickinsean England.

They have almost succeeded by creating this massive debt that Reagan and the two Bushes created. They must be stopped.

Forum List

Back