More Christians are conservative meanwhile Christ was liberal...

gthjk,.
And thus the scripture is fulfilled. Even those that disbelieve will confess who Jesus is.
We're talking in PostModernPoop's world. Not in mine. I stand corrected. Thanks. :D
I must have shaken your very foundation for you to have elevated this to personal insult.......
So insulting should be a one-way street? Um.... No.
did I call you TazPoop?.....
You've called me child, ignorant... You fucking PostModernPieceofShit.
sorry child, but you offered up your ignorance like a double tithe......was I supposed to ignore it and save your feelings?......

gthjk,.
We're talking in PostModernPoop's world. Not in mine. I stand corrected. Thanks. :D
I must have shaken your very foundation for you to have elevated this to personal insult.......
sorry child, but you offered up your ignorance like a double tithe......was I supposed to ignore it and save your feelings?......
Says the ignoramus who thinks that an invisible magician poofed everything into being. :lol:

Because I don't believe your idiotic story about the invisible magician who poofs things across the world, and into being? .
no child.....because of your insistence that the Bible may only be understood literally......
Because if you take the bible at face value, its nonsense comes pouring out at you?

...try reading it with prayer, an open heart & no preconceptions.

Like I said, to learn something you need to seek it out and think it through. The fact that you refuse to do so makes you ignorant. While you pretend it makes you an expert.

There isn't a single person who becomes an expert on any topic without working to become so. Why are you pretending to be exempt from this natural law?
What "natural law"? WTF is that? :dunno:
I don't need to become an expert on trees to be able to tell if they're real or not. And I don't seem to need a book to threaten me with eternal fire if I don't tithe.

The natural laws of the universe which regulate everything. Science is based on it. All knowledge is.

And yet you will never learn a tree is real unless you put in the effort to observe and understand what it is.
I'm an expert on breathing without having studied it. I'm also really good at eating, walking, running, taking a dump, making girls cum... and I never read up on any of it!!!
To claim that science is based on something you made up yourself is pretty funny. :lol:
And I have yet to learn that a tree is real? Do you actually re-read what you write before you post it, because that's one of the dumbest things you've ever said.

So science isn't based on observing the natural law of the universe? And you are an expert on things you've never worked at? Seems unlikely.

Let's take say one of your examples. Say breathing. You are lying if you say you've never worked at it. How do I know? Because you breath every second of every day. Otherwise you would be dead (natural law, not mine). And presuming you are the age you act, you have maybe 13 years experience breathing in and out every second of every day. The body has to work hard for that.

And that's assuming your claim to being an expert. Which is hardly true. I doubt you've seriously studied it. Some Buddhist for example study breathing in depth. Focused on mindfulness breathing. Do you even know what that is? Can you tell if your breathing is slightly influenced by sickness before other symptoms become apparent? Do you understand how air enters the lungs or why it works? Do you understand how oxygen is converted to CO2? Do you even know how to tell if you are breathing properly? Have you ever thought about it or do you just assume that since you are still alive you are breathing properly, efficiently, and understand it completely?

My guess is you've.never thought about more than superficially. And you think you are an EXPERT? Men can work all their lives at truly understanding and barely begin to pierce the veil of knowledge on a subject.

This is equally true with all your other subjects. Your presumption that the only effort one can do is reading is equally absurd. Reading just gives us the advantage of allowing ourselves a chance to learn from the personal experiences of others as well as our own.
Wow, so consistently wrong! Kudos! Breathing is a reflex, not something you have to work at or study, and you know what? I'm an expert at breathing. But thanks for trying, it's always interesting to see what you guys will come up next.
Reading is fine, sure you learn things from doing it. It's WHAT you read. You think that I need to read up before I can know if the tree outside my window is real or not. If I were you, I'd change books. :D

You're quick to declare yourself and expert in areas you clearly have put no effort into.

Why would anyone need to pretend to know what Jesus.thought when they can read His teachings and ask Him?

---
Have you read ANYTHING that Jesus himself wrote?
Have you met or conversed with Jesus?
Do you see images and hear voices in your head about Jesus that you believe exist outside your brain?

The only "yes" answer you may have is to the 3rd question.

Yes to read. Yes to converse. No to the last.
Jesus was illiterate. Nothing in the bible was actually written by Jesus.
I have a friend whose brother said he regularly talked with Jesus, so my friend told him to stfu or they wouldn't let him out of the psych ward. True story.

If Jesus was illiterate how did He read Isaiah at the pulpit in one of His first declarations at promising to be the Messiah?

As for nothing being written by Jesus, not true. In fact, a very important part was written by Him. Ten rules were written in stone tablets by His finger. We call them the ten commandments. They are the basis of western law.

Btw I believe your story. But I fail to see how your friends uncaring, ignorant, and rude behavior has any basis to do with our discussion on the truth.
(In your world), Jesus didn't write the ten commandments, if anyone, it was Moses, and it took him 40 days to tap them out. If that story is even true. Thinking that it was the hand of some invisible magician is absurd. Show me some PROOF!
Ands there's no proof that Jesus read anything, it only says so in a book written by men several generations after the fact for their own personal reasons or more likely, gain.

Thank you for demonstrating your ignorance of the scriptures

gthjk,.
And thus the scripture is fulfilled. Even those that disbelieve will confess who Jesus is.

If you don't want to be labeled as an ignorant child, you should stop acting like one.

gthjk,.

If you don't want to be labeled as an ignorant child, you should stop acting like one.
Says the guy who believes in ancient submarines, golden plates and magic underwear. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:

---
Have you read ANYTHING that Jesus himself wrote?
Have you met or conversed with Jesus?
Do you see images and hear voices in your head about Jesus that you believe exist outside your brain?

The only "yes" answer you may have is to the 3rd question.

I have a friend whose brother said he regularly talked with Jesus, so my friend told him to stfu or they wouldn't let him out of the psych ward. True story.

If Jesus was illiterate how did He read Isaiah at the pulpit in one of His first declarations at promising to be the Messiah?

As for nothing being written by Jesus, not true. In fact, a very important part was written by Him. Ten rules were written in stone tablets by His finger. We call them the ten commandments. They are the basis of western law.

Btw I believe your story. But I fail to see how your friends uncaring, ignorant, and rude behavior has any basis to do with our discussion on the truth.
(In your world), Jesus didn't write the ten commandments, if anyone, it was Moses, and it took him 40 days to tap them out. If that story is even true. Thinking that it was the hand of some invisible magician is absurd. Show me some PROOF!
Ands there's no proof that Jesus read anything, it only says so in a book written by men several generations after the fact for their own personal reasons or more likely, gain.

Thank you for not rebutting my argument with proof but just trying to insult me AGAIN!!! Go change your magic diaper, you retard. :lol:

What "natural law"? WTF is that? :dunno:
I don't need to become an expert on trees to be able to tell if they're real or not. And I don't seem to need a book to threaten me with eternal fire if I don't tithe.

The natural laws of the universe which regulate everything. Science is based on it. All knowledge is.

And yet you will never learn a tree is real unless you put in the effort to observe and understand what it is.
I'm an expert on breathing without having studied it. I'm also really good at eating, walking, running, taking a dump, making girls cum... and I never read up on any of it!!!
To claim that science is based on something you made up yourself is pretty funny. :lol:
And I have yet to learn that a tree is real? Do you actually re-read what you write before you post it, because that's one of the dumbest things you've ever said.

So science isn't based on observing the natural law of the universe? And you are an expert on things you've never worked at? Seems unlikely.

Let's take say one of your examples. Say breathing. You are lying if you say you've never worked at it. How do I know? Because you breath every second of every day. Otherwise you would be dead (natural law, not mine). And presuming you are the age you act, you have maybe 13 years experience breathing in and out every second of every day. The body has to work hard for that.

And that's assuming your claim to being an expert. Which is hardly true. I doubt you've seriously studied it. Some Buddhist for example study breathing in depth. Focused on mindfulness breathing. Do you even know what that is? Can you tell if your breathing is slightly influenced by sickness before other symptoms become apparent? Do you understand how air enters the lungs or why it works? Do you understand how oxygen is converted to CO2? Do you even know how to tell if you are breathing properly? Have you ever thought about it or do you just assume that since you are still alive you are breathing properly, efficiently, and understand it completely?

My guess is you've.never thought about more than superficially. And you think you are an EXPERT? Men can work all their lives at truly understanding and barely begin to pierce the veil of knowledge on a subject.

This is equally true with all your other subjects. Your presumption that the only effort one can do is reading is equally absurd. Reading just gives us the advantage of allowing ourselves a chance to learn from the personal experiences of others as well as our own.
Wow, so consistently wrong! Kudos! Breathing is a reflex, not something you have to work at or study, and you know what? I'm an expert at breathing. But thanks for trying, it's always interesting to see what you guys will come up next.
Reading is fine, sure you learn things from doing it. It's WHAT you read. You think that I need to read up before I can know if the tree outside my window is real or not. If I were you, I'd change books. :D

You're quick to declare yourself and expert in areas you clearly have put no effort into.
Thanks for not rebutting my arguments again. Hey asshole, why don't you just give up and stop responding since you clearly have NO arguments to rebut with?

Says the guy who believes in ancient submarines, golden plates and magic underwear. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:

You got one of three right. You keep making my point

Thank you for not rebutting my argument with proof but just trying to insult me AGAIN!!! Go change your magic diaper, you retard. :lol:

Well stop saying stupid stuff

Which is that you Mormons believe in some of the wackiest stuff of ANY religion? Ok, you're right. :D

Well stop saying stupid stuff
Says the guy who thinks that an invisible hand carved the non-existent tablets of the 10 commandments. :popcorn:

Which is that you Mormons believe in some of the wackiest stuff of ANY religion? Ok, you're right. :D
/shrugs.......you think you're rational......I think you've trumped him........

/shrugs.......you think you're rational......I think you've trumped him........
You better stfu or God will poof a polar bear to your trailer.

Telling a prostitute to go and sin no more is hardly what I would call liberal. The liberal would be offering free condoms and asking for a free trial run. But hey, that is why liberals have little understanding of anything of importance. They are far too busy bowing to ignorance.

Forum List

Back