more change we can believe in

What happened to the vetters?

"President Obama's newly named Economic Recovery Advisory Board, the real-world Americans being asked to help solve the nation's financial crisis, includes a union executive who took the Fifth in a federal probe, a billionaire whose failed bank pioneered the subprime mortgage market, and deep-pocket donors who gave or gathered nearly $1.2 million for the president's campaign."

hope springs eternal. :rofl:

Howard Kurtz - No Man of Steele - washingtonpost.com

I'm losing hope for Obama but when I start to feel really bad about it I imagine what it would have been like if Hillary had won. :eek:

I would have taken Hillary over Obama any day.

Hillary was the best of the 3: Hillary, Obama, McCain.

I'm losing hope for Obama but when I start to feel really bad about it I imagine what it would have been like if Hillary had won. :eek:

Don't let this get out, but I'm starting to look favorably on Hil.

The President is actually embarassing the nation: Gordon Brown, the leader of a country with which we have a 200 year alliance, brought President Obama "Mr Brown's gifts included an ornamental desk pen holder made from the oak timbers of Victorian anti-slaver HMS Gannet, once named HMS President.

Mr Obama was so delighted he has already put it in pride of place in the Oval Office on the Resolute desk which was carved from timbers of Gannet's sister ship, HMS Resolute. "

Before you read this story, see if you can guess what our President gave Mr. Brown:

Just what he always wanted, Barack: Obama's blockbuster gift of 25 DVDs for Brown to reaffirm the 'special relationship' | Mail Online

gordon was hoping for an itunes gift card.

Well ,at least Oblah blah didn't pawn off his cheesy "Obama coins" on the poor guy...that's something I guess..

Forum List

Back