More change we can believe in -- WH Croneyism.

Feb 28, 2009
EXCLUSIVE: Democratic donors rewarded with W.H. perks - Washington Times

During his first nine months in office, President Obama has quietly rewarded scores of top Democratic donors with VIP access to the White House, private briefings with administration advisers and invitations to important speeches and town-hall meetings.
High-dollar fundraisers have been promised access to senior White House officials in exchange for pledges to donate $30,400 personally or to bundle $300,000 in contributions ahead of the 2010 midterm elections, according to internal Democratic National Committee documents obtained by The Washington Times.
15wxn29.gif

Shouldn't be any kind of surprise to anybody. Remember Obama is nothing more than a cheap, possibly criminal Chicagoland political hack. He's doing the things on the national scale that they do here in Illinois routinely all the time.

• Banned
what president in the last 50 years wasn't a total tool?
"Mom, the other kids did it too" never worked, even on Mom. And it most especially doesn't work here, with the current President who promised "change" and all.

Correct?

that wasn't at all an answer to my question.
Your "question" was the "Appeal to Mom" fallacy, which is in the "bandwagon" category of logical fallacies. It's defending Obama with "Mom the other kid did it too" deflection and you don't realize it's actually an argument AGAINST Obama, because he himself set the bar HIGHER with his promises of change.

See?

They won't kick you out of the cult for reading the story in the OP and then saying something like, "This is bad." They really won't. You don't have to employ the reflexive, knee-jerk deflection defenses of Obama each and every time something comes up.

This isn't about the other Presidents. It's about the CURRENT one. Try to focus.

Last edited:
when you're right you're right my apologies
what cult is this? i'm not pro obama or democrat if you're hinting that.

Try reading the article linked in the OP, and commenting on it. Without the deflection, blame-shifting nonsense.

Then I won't mistake you for an Obamaphile cultist.

Try reading the article linked in the OP, and commenting on it. Without the deflection, blame-shifting nonsense.

i did read it. it made me very mad. though not shocked. It's the practice of the president to stroke donors into donating more. this isn't really news

i did read it. it made me very mad. though not shocked. It's the practice of the president to stroke donors into donating more. this isn't really news
Actually, it is news when it shows that a campaign slogan holds as much water as a sieve.

It's news in the context of "change" and the constant cries of "croneyism" from the Dems for the last eight years.

It "made you very mad" yet, your kneejerk reaction was "Mom, the other kids did it too."

Got'cha.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes and as usual the corrupt Liberal Press has conveniently ignored this travesty. Only a couple of Media Outlets have dared to report on this. When will Hopey Changey and his cronies declare War on them? Seriously,the Liberal Press in this country should be ashamed of themselves at this point. Their constant submissive Boot-Licking with this administration really is pretty embarrassing.

Forum List

Back