More Cash For American Veterans Perhaps?

I think they need to keep a record of American soldiers who were captured. If you were captured, you probably shouldn’t qualify for benefits. Remember Trump likes soldiers who weren’t captured.

Donald-Trump-Draft-Dodger.jpg

The good news is that every stupid mistake this White House has made can be reversed as easily as the dotard enacts them. The GOP will never give a fuck about veterans.

The good news is that every stupid mistake this White House has made can be reversed as easily as the dotard enacts them. The GOP will never give a fuck about veterans.

List the "stupid mistakes".

The list would be too long. I'll start with restarting nuclear proliferation. Maybe I'll add in the normalization of murderous dictators, war on free trade, and war on checks and balances on the Executive branch.

The list would be too long. I'll start with restarting nuclear proliferation. Maybe I'll add in the normalization of murderous dictators, war on free trade, and war on checks and balances on the Executive branch.
You have to attend a university to learn to be that stupid.

So you have nothing, as I suspected.

I think they need to keep a record of American soldiers who were captured. If you were captured, you probably shouldn’t qualify for benefits. Remember Trump likes soldiers who weren’t captured.

Donald-Trump-Draft-Dodger.jpg
Not this again. Biden and Clinton and Clinton's wife and so much more. All of the hags running for the Progs.

Forum List

Back