More Businesses Bite ObamaCare Bullet

And maybe I won't and you will be. If you have never been in business for yourself, I can't take your "maybe" seriously, because you lack information on running a business, but you sound hopeful and that ain't [deliberate] all bad....

I'm an independent contractor, which is more or less me running my own business. And I am hopeful. You should be too. In 2 and 4 years everything could change, and that's why I'm sure everything will be fine.

And lumpy: :piss2:

:lol:..You are such a bad money but a great sheep..

Luuumpyyyyyyyyy :9:

How sweet it is, can the restaurant industry cripple Oblamercare???

no, they wont cripple obamacare.....

But i support adding a obamacare surcharge onto every bill instead of raising he price of food.

I also understand the reasoning for paring back the work force and moving other jobs into part time positions only.

That's an interesting idea. If businesses really want to make a point about the burdens of ACA, then that would be a powerful statement: add an itemized surcharge to goods and services rather than simply increase the cost of the good and/or service. The challenge would be making sure that the charge is commensurate with the added cost, but it is an interesting idea nonetheless.

Dear OSchool and AAthena:

Can anyone cite accurate links to how McDonald's got exempted from the policy of providing for employees as a "small business that would be adversely affected" while other companies did not? And a list of the 87% of exempted businesses that turned out to be huge financial donors to Obama's campaign? Is there a website showing the restaurants that did NOT get exemptions, and any correlation to their support of Romney? (like Papa Johns)

Also Old School:

In my field of work this is called an 'extinction burst.' People overreact to something, then time passes and they realize that everything is fine. That is how society has reacted for the last several thousand years.

How is it fine to keep allowing party politics and campaign contributions or exemptions to manipulate public policy? How long can this go on before the public wakes up and demands to be paid back money from corruption and abuse of govt instead of charging it to taxpayers? You really think we can afford this financial corruption and continue to sustain?

How sweet it is, can the restaurant industry cripple Oblamercare???

no, they wont cripple obamacare.....

But i support adding a obamacare surcharge onto every bill instead of raising he price of food.

I also understand the reasoning for paring back the work force and moving other jobs into part time positions only.

That's an interesting idea. If businesses really want to make a point about the burdens of ACA, then that would be a powerful statement: add an itemized surcharge to goods and services rather than simply increase the cost of the good and/or service. The challenge would be making sure that the charge is commensurate with the added cost, but it is an interesting idea nonetheless.

No matter what businesses do Progressives will see all of this as another reason for more Government control. There is no doubt people will be demanding Government fully takes over HC and requires employers to do things how Government wants. America as a free country with free markets is long dead, the only hope really is that when things fall apart more than they have (and they will) that people or enough people reject Government.

It seems there is an inevitable split in the US coming. It won’t be Rep VS Dem seeing as they are both the parties of dependency these days.

Forum List

Back