more bullshit from iran & sharia. we should just nuke them

Ok, I would HARDLY put the regime in Iran on the same plane as Pakistan or India. Those Iranians are some hard liner fanatics who would no doubt nuke Israel within a week of having a functioning device. India and Pakistan are of course in a situation of MADD much as we were with the Soviet Union. Even the Chinese care enough about their own asses not to nuke anyone. Those nut jobs in Tehran don't though.

I don't think Iran would nuke Israel. Theirs is just like every other country that has or wants nuclear capability, and that is for a deterent. If Iran nuked Israel, even the mullahs know they wouldn't be alive long enough to enjoy the victory.

You assume they care. They do not. You need to read up on Islamic fundamentalists. Their own death is no only no big deal, it is something to look forward to as long as you take some infidels with you. They truly are insane.

IF they cared, they would have done it by now. Iran's mullas are politicians first, just like American politicians. They aren't followers of al-Qaeda which was bin Laden's cult fundamentalist coalition with the sole purpose of killing all infidels, starting with Americans. If they were, all Americans living in Iran would be in extreme danger, and they aren't.

Wed at 14, 'adulterous' girl, Azar Bagheri, awaits stoning | The Australian[/url]

gir,l who "committed" adultery (no proof, just words) at 14, is waiting in iran prison to be old enough to be stoned

why can't we just nuke these people off the map

The Reagan Revolution REQUIRED a dark allegiance with Iran.

How do you think we got rid of America's worst president?

How do you think we ended the malaise?

How do you think we ended 40 years of liberalism?

Study the October Surprise my friend.

Iran may be evil. . .

but she is also the best sneaky friend the right ever had.

Study the October Surprise.

The American Conservative Ascendancy Simply Does Not Happen Without Iran.

(study history)

I wouldn't quite go so far as to suggest it's a "conservative" agenda, because the fact no one discusses is Iran's power in controlling access to and from the Strait of Hormuz by all shipping vessels, including those carrying oil from the Persian Gulf to their respective countries. Iran could easily just close off that gap by heavily armed Revolutionary Guard. Bottom line is Iran is an extremely important geopolitical country and any other country would be foolish to try to take them out by force.

Forum List

Back