More blowback against our whiney, immodest, and shamelessly self-promoting president

Looks like Obama wasn't man enough to make a tough decision and take full responsibility for it from the start. He was quick to jump in and take a bow when the SEALS complete the mission successfully. Any guesses on what he would have done if they had failed? Perhaps he'd still be blaming others and would act as if he had nothing to do with it.

Well yeah he's the president isn't he, the face of our nation our leader, so if our armed forces, who are under him as he is Commander and Chief, do something great he should get some some praise, or would it be too much to say that Lincoln won the war, where do you draw the line? And obviously he is taking all the bad listen to all you anti-obamians, is it really too much to give him a little credit...reallly?

Lincoln credited his commanders and the soldiers. So did Eisenhower. THat's what regular commanders do, acknowledge the hard work of people who actually did something.
Unlike Obama who is clinging to this like pure death because he hasn't got a success anywhere else.

WHy is it that the right is clinging to this lie that obama hasn't thanked those who did the work based on his decision to get bin laden??

Obama thanked and credited them all for their hard work that led to the death of bin laden so why do you have to lie about it and argue that he didn't??

Are you really that desperate and dishonest or are you just that gullible and ignorant??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAw25BNfzlE]US President Barack Obama praises Navy Seal unit who carried out deadly Osama bin Laden raid - YouTube[/ame]

36 seconds into the video obama thank them and he even expands upon those who deserve thanks and acknowledgement later in the video. So what do you say about that? do you feel gullible and ignorant for buying into right wing talking points and lies??

Last edited:
Can anyone provide NAMES for the SEALs who are supposedly complaining about Obama?
I know plenty of seals since Hubby served with them in the navy. I am not giving their names because why would I broadcast them on the internet. Just know they are NOT happy!

I know former and current SEALS also...my wife's last squadron had the occasional duty of flying them around. They are not expressing happiness or unhappiness. It is their duty, they are professional, they are not whiners.

If I take the time to post a dozen examples of President Obama giving credit to the Navy Seals, Intelligence officers, and military in general for the successful raid on Bin Laden's compound and other military actions, will you post an apology to the man?

If you can show that in the last week or two you might have apoint.
Obama strategy of taking credit for Osama bin Laden killing risky, observers say - The Washington Post

How about an apology from Obama to the military? He seems OK with apologizing to everyone else.

so in other words you make a narrow window and then fail to provide any evidence to support your claims that he hasn't thanked or acknowledged them even as you demand that others prove you wrong??

The sad fact is that all you have are baseless rightwing talking points which is why you fail to provide anything of substance to support your spin and tell everyone who doubts you to prove you wrong.

You made the claims and even narrowed the window so list all of obama's speeches over the last week or two and show that he hasn't acknowledged or thanked them.

Looks like Obama wasn't man enough to make a tough decision and take full responsibility for it from the start. He was quick to jump in and take a bow when the SEALS complete the mission successfully. Any guesses on what he would have done if they had failed? Perhaps he'd still be blaming others and would act as if he had nothing to do with it.

Well yeah he's the president isn't he, the face of our nation our leader, so if our armed forces, who are under him as he is Commander and Chief, do something great he should get some some praise, or would it be too much to say that Lincoln won the war, where do you draw the line? And obviously he is taking all the bad listen to all you anti-obamians, is it really too much to give him a little credit...reallly?

Lincoln credited his commanders and the soldiers. So did Eisenhower. THat's what regular commanders do, acknowledge the hard work of people who actually did something.
Unlike Obama who is clinging to this like pure death because he hasn't got a success anywhere else.

WHy is it that the right is clinging to this lie that obama hasn't thanked those who did the work based on his decision to get bin laden??

Obama thanked and credited them all for their hard work that led to the death of bin laden so why do you have to lie about it and argue that he didn't??

Are you really that desperate and dishonest or are you just that gullible and ignorant??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAw25BNfzlE]US President Barack Obama praises Navy Seal unit who carried out deadly Osama bin Laden raid - YouTube[/ame]

36 seconds into the video obama thank them and he even expands upon those who deserve thanks and acknowledgement later in the video. So what do you say about that? do you feel gullible and ignorant for buying into right wing talking points and lies??

Excedpt his campaign is touting this as some kind of personal achievement that makes him worthy of a second term.

The Republicans (Bush) had OBL pined down at Tora Bora and let him escape ... at least this time Obama finished the job.

Really?

You mean Obama was there and made sure OBL didnt sneak out the back door?

Wow. He is like...Rambo!

Yeah just like W when he personally pulled saddam out of that hole or at least that is how the right painted that picture when it happened. LOL

Excedpt his campaign is touting this as some kind of personal achievement that makes him worthy of a second term.

Nice baseless opinion but do you have the substance to back it up with or is that all that you have to offer?

Fact is that romney was attacking obama on matters of national security and foreign policy by politicizing it as he claimed obama was weak on these matters. Then after obama responds to romney's attacks by citing a specific example of how he is not weak on such matters romney and the right start whining about how their own tactics backfired and are now being used against them.

Don't start nothing, won't be nothing. LOL

Can anyone provide NAMES for the SEALs who are supposedly complaining about Obama?

Okay, here ya go.

Chris Kyle, a former SEAL sniper with 160 confirmed and another 95 unconfirmed kills to his credit, said: ‘The operation itself was great and the nation felt immense pride. It was great that we did it.
‘But bin Laden was just a figurehead. The war on terror continues. Taking him out didn’t really change anything as far as the war on terror is concerned and using it as a political attack is a cheap shot.

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign

Read more: Osama bin Laden death: SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit | Mail Online

You know what all three of those guys have in common?

They weren't on the Bin Laden raid.

and...and...you know what....the guys that were on the raid have security clearance with vitals like names that must be protected.

Okay, here ya go.

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign

Read more: Osama bin Laden death: SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit | Mail Online

You know what all three of those guys have in common?

They weren't on the Bin Laden raid.

and...and...you know what....the guys that were on the raid have security clearance with vitals like names that must be protected.

Do you have a point?

What is hilarious is that the right is trying to attack obama claiming he is politicizing the death of bin laden and yet it's the right who is finding FORMER seals and anonymous active duty seals (allegedly) and propping them up as political tools and politicizing them and their service to attack obama.
The most hilarious part of it all is that they are so blinded by partisan hatred that they can't even see their own hypocrisy.

Don't ever think the far right RINOs have any logic much less ethics in these types of attacks. Real Republicans are embarassed for them.

US President Barack Obama praises Navy Seal unit who carried out deadly Osama bin Laden raid - YouTube

Nice baseless opinion but do you have the substance to back it up with or is that all that you have to offer?

Fact is that romney was attacking obama on matters of national security and foreign policy by politicizing it as he claimed obama was weak on these matters. Then after obama responds to romney's attacks by citing a specific example of how he is not weak on such matters romney and the right start whining about how their own tactics backfired and are now being used against them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34F7kBeBpu4]Biden On Obama's Osama Bin Laden Plan - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34F7kBeBpu4]Biden On Obama's Osama Bin Laden Plan - YouTube[/ame]

Do you have a point? posting a link without context says nothing and it does nothing to prove your assertions.

Thanks for nothing.

And right on cue, here's my point being made for me.
Obama on bin Laden raid:

Yeah, it was the single most important day because it was the only time he made a decision and it wasn't a clusterfuck.

Funny how you claim it makes your point for you and yet I don't see how it does. Care to provide some context tot explain how your position is supported instead of merely claiming it is??

Obama on bin Laden raid:

Yeah, it was the single most important day because it was the only time he made a decision and it wasn't a clusterfuck.

Funny how you claim it makes your point for you and yet I don't see how it does. Care to provide some context tot explain how your position is supported instead of merely claiming it is??

I'm sorry. I dont have time to explain the obvious. Get an adult to help you.

Obama on bin Laden raid:

I'm sorry. I dont have time to explain the obvious. Get an adult to help you.

wow! How sad is it that you can't even defend or back up your own comments? LOL

You made the claim, then posted a video claiming it supported your comments even as you failed to show how it did. Then to cya over your failure you try to flip it back on me because I don't see what you claim to see.
Why are you so afraid of defending your own arguments with something specific that provides an actual context?

what in your link shows obama or biden arguing that the death of bin laden makes obama worthy of a second term?

Furthermore, none of your spin changes the fact that obama thanked and acknowledged the seal unit and others involved.

Last edited:
So rabbi since you were the one arguing that obama did not thank or acknowloedge the troops which I have proven false i have to ask again...

and yet

36 seconds into the video obama thanked them and he even expands upon those who deserve thanks and acknowledgement later in the video. So what do you say about that? do you feel gullible and ignorant for buying into right wing talking points and lies??

Last edited:
Instead....as usual......his efforts......

barack_obama_superman_elect.jpg

:udaman:

3bb1b58b30a158bcae9268e0cb61c9ec_fullsize.jpg

Romney is anything but a Bush clone. You will find out that Romney is far more ruthless than Bush, and would have beat up Cheney personally if the old man called him out. Romney is tough, won't put up with the far right any more than the far left. He will govern from right of center, and the US will be better off.

Forum List

Back