More Blacks Graduate Under Bush

Why is the liberal media ignoring this story?

Improving Black Graduation
Posted 5/27/07
Some highly selective universities have shown dramatic increases in the percentages of African-American students who graduate from their campuses.

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/070527/4ucla.t.htm

I had a cheeseburger for lunch. That is probably why so many graduated.

Was it just a coincidence that Blacks are graduating with Bush as president?
Basically, the fundamental question is: What policy, supported by Bush, resulted in a significant increase of the percentage of Blacks graduation?

I had a cheeseburger for lunch. That is probably why so many graduated.

Was it just a coincidence that Blacks are graduating with Bush as president?
Basically, the fundamental question is: What policy, supported by Bush, resulted in a significant increase of the percentage of Blacks graduation?

I asked RSR this and he could not answer.....

I asked RSR this and he could not answer.....

basically if there is an uptick in anything positive the Pres. claims credit. They have as much to do with blacks entering college as with the economy. Since the opposition will blame them for negatives, they claim positives. Fair enough.

Proving causality in this case is not important.

The bottom line is that this is bad news for the Dems. More well-educated, wealthy Blacks signals a coming mass exodus from the Democratic Plantation.

Handouts and blatant pandering mean nothing when a given demographic group needs neither.

But political angle aside, this is awesome. Great news!

How does Bush get credit for this? Everyone knows that it takes 9 years for blacks to finish college...thus Clinton should get the credit.

(Just kidding, black folks. :D )

So anyone who does not like what Bush has done is a Lib ?

The less money the government takes for people in taxes, is more money in their pockets

They have more money to pay for college

With the tax cuts, the economy grows and there are more jobs created

Proving causality in this case is not important.

The bottom line is that this is bad news for the Dems. More well-educated, wealthy Blacks signals a coming mass exodus from the Democratic Plantation.

Handouts and blatant pandering mean nothing when a given demographic group needs neither.

But political angle aside, this is awesome. Great news!

That is why libs (and some Republicans) want to open the door for illegals.

They have to replace the lost votes somehow

we seriously need to get rid of Affirmative Action.
I have yet to hear a convincing argument in favor of keeping it.

Forum List

Back