More Black on white Racism/Descrimination in the Obama Admin.

I for one ain't buying anything the racist bitch says. I think she's doing "just enough" to fool you idiots. If she is reinstated, then watch for more of her racist comments being made public.

So no I am not sorry to you, The only reason you care about the context in this case is because she is a liberal Democrat. Any time the story involves a Conservative republican, or Tea party person. You guys could give a flying fuck about CONTEXT.

So EAT ME!

When it comes to hypocrisy, there is no difference between liberals and conservatives.

Context matters - whether it's a "liberal" or a "conservative".

When peoples lives and reputations are deliberately damaged by unethical "journalists", and lies are spread by people to eager to win their partisan points and get their pound of flesh - then everyone should be outraged and they should speak out, not with a wimpy left-handed apology that spends 3/4 of it's contents slamming liberals.

You mean like liberals do all the time, when They admit how Biased and Liberal the Main stream Media is?

Oh wait NM Those guys deny that FACT. According to all liberals the only problem with our Media is FOX news and Con Talk Radio. They see no problem with the nearly complete loss of Objectivity in our media. They simply deny it. At least Hannity and Rush, and the others on FOX, admit they are biased. They are commentators, not reporters. Unlike the So called Objective Reporters in the Liberal Media who claim they are objective, who deny being partisan. Then behave in such a way that nothing else could be true. Now we even have over 400 of them actually using an internet chat site to plan, and coordinate their Support for one party, and smearing of the Right.

I got duped just like the WH and the NAACP by 1 Conservative Blogger. Liberals on this board continually feed us crap from the completely Biased Left wing media and places like Media Matters, Every Media Matters link I have ever seen in here, took someones words completely out of context, and sought to set the new context. Taking peoples words out of context is standard operating procedure for Liberals. Do conservative do it, sure but they are not as good at it As Liberals. so I don't need to say I am sorry to them Frankly I have lost all respect for anyone who supports this administration and Congress. .

I apologized to the only person that needed to be apologized to. Ms. Sherrod. She got screwed on this story She clearly has moved beyond the Racist beliefs of her past. Of course now she is a class warfare person which is not much better. After all that was the message of her story really. It was less about getting over racism, and more about how she realized it was not black vs white it was the haves vs the have nots.

You guys are really unbelievably arrogant, and out of touch with Main stream America. Keep making comments like "this place is klan central" and proving my point. Liberal Democrats have not met an issue that can't be used to play Racial politics. You guys throw around racist so often it is losing its meaning. You do a disservice to all those who lived through real institutional Racism in this country, when you attack everyone and anyone who does not agree with Obama, or The Far left. A racist.

Last edited:
1. There is a huge difference between what Sherrod said - a process of thought that led her to conclude her attitude was wrong and act upon that conclusion (for which she is now being retroactively punished) and slavery. You do get that don't you?

3. Al Sharpton is a racist. Who cares what he does or thinks?

3. SHAME ON THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION for rushing to react to political pressureswithout checking into the accuracy of the story!!!! SHAME on the media who deliberately distorted the story in order to create an impression of "racism" and ruin a good person's reputation! This is wrong in so many ways.

You completely missed the point:
The fact that the left are using "it was 24 years ago as an excuse for Sherrod is about as ignorant as stating that "well slavery was over 200 years ago.

Regarding your point 3, I agree. The bigger problem with the video is the reaction of the NAACP members to her negative comments. They laughed at times and commented in agreement when she mentioned the white farmer as thinking he was superior. I would venture to say that none of those members were in the meeting she had with the farmer 24 years ago. This is the bigger picture that few want to identify and confront, the hypocrisy of the NAACP.

I just watched the entire video and the NAACP didn't laugh and agree with her comments, its fucked up that despite all of the deception the fucking Tea bastards are still resorting to attacking and smearing the NAACP rather that deal with the racists among their party. Even if the NAACP was a racist organization it still wouldn't change the fact that their are 5racists among the Tea Bastards in their party or whatever bullshit organization they are.

Then you are being dishonest. It was even in the edited video they were showing on the news. Very audible "that's right" comment after she quoted the "superior" line and the clapping and laughter comes after the "did not give the full force of what I could do".

If you choose not to hear it out of your hatred for the Tea Party, that's on you and not my problem.

Forum List

Back