More Black on white Racism/Descrimination in the Obama Admin.

Wow Libs actually defending this chick.

Oh it happened so long ago.

who the FUCK cares. She is a flaming Racists

One of his own Kind... LOL You Libs are such disgusting Hypocrites.

Using the "it happened 24 years ago" as a defense means that what happened 200 years ago with slavery should be written off too. As Obama is quick to point out "words mean something".
The question to pose is; how would people feel if the situation were reversed. Sharpton et al would be on the news cycle non stop.

1. There is a huge difference between what Sherrod said - a process of thought that led her to conclude her attitude was wrong and act upon that conclusion (for which she is now being retroactively punished) and slavery. You do get that don't you?

3. Al Sharpton is a racist. Who cares what he does or thinks?

3. SHAME ON THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION for rushing to react to political pressureswithout checking into the accuracy of the story!!!! SHAME on the media who deliberately distorted the story in order to create an impression of "racism" and ruin a good person's reputation! This is wrong in so many ways.

I heard enough to know she's a racist fuck.

In otherwords, you are such a political hack, you don't give a damn about truth or accuracy.

Pathetic.

Politics has nothing to do with it dumbass. I know what the truth is, she admitted to not doing everything she could to help a white farmer. I'm certain that she had to deal with more than one white farmer, so who's to say other whites weren't treated with the same disdain.

She was very specific about the farmer and his particular attitude, and that farmer then became friends because she did help him. The rest is assumption on your part and to condemn people based on assumptions and not facts, is wrong.

In otherwords, you are such a political hack, you don't give a damn about truth or accuracy.

Pathetic.

Politics has nothing to do with it dumbass. I know what the truth is, she admitted to not doing everything she could to help a white farmer. I'm certain that she had to deal with more than one white farmer, so who's to say other whites weren't treated with the same disdain.

She was very specific about the farmer and his particular attitude, and that farmer then became friends because she did help him. The rest is assumption on your part and to condemn people based on assumptions and not facts, is wrong.

Why are you stuck on stupid?

Wow. To use your your own words - you sound like a 4-year old.

Wow. To use your your own words - you sound like a 4-year old.

Perhaps I do, but it still doesn't take away the fact that you are stuck on stupid.

they are fair and balanced between wingnut and militia

They are "fair and balanced"...but only when you agree with their kosher viewpoint. FOX news supports an Israel-first foreign policy that will get us nowhere, and possibly isolate us from the world and initiate WW3.

The point is Sherrod was honest about the bias in her mind and she helped the people anyway. Her inner struggle didn't get in the way of her service.

Yes indeed she is a honest woman, no one exposed her statements neither did she make any attempt to hide them, its just too bad that shameless political monkeys took her statements out of context to smear the NAACP. Here's a link to the full video, look at it and you be the judge.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9NcCa_KjXk]YouTube - Shirley Sherrod: the FULL video[/ame]

Never happen, racism against whites is acceptable in today's society.
:lol::lol:

Why do you find racism towards whites amusing?

Conmonkey, there was no racism in this case, the only ones who were wrong was Shirley Sherrod and the millions of Americans who were duped by the Teabagger scum named Andrew Briebart. Read for God's sake and shut up you gibbon:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEGp2ni6B1I&feature=related]YouTube - Shirley Sherrod Defended by White farmers Wife; Eloise & Rodger Spooner[/ame]

Let me take this time to appologize to Ms. Sherrod. I am sorry for jumping to conclusions and calling for her to be fired. After seeing the entire Video yes it is clear she was telling a story of how she over came her own Prejuduces. So I am very sorry for what I said about her, Not that I was alone since it appears the NAACP, and WH both jumped to the same conclusion I did.

That said, I am not sorry for what I said about liberals in here. I am not sorry for calling the person who's response was "what goes around comes around" Disgusting. Because the Justification for racism, even when it turns out to be false, is Disgusting and ignorant.

I am not sorry for calling you liberals Hypocrites, Because you clearly are and this story shows us all again that you are. Because if this was a White Man who said this you guys would not give one god damn good fuck about the Context. In fact there have been whites who have some racist comments in their past, who then changed and made up for it, and you still will not give them a pass. Because you are Hypocrites. How many Media Matters links have we seen on this board? Media Matter makes it's living by taking the words of the right wing talk show hosts, and fox news out of context, and twisting their meaning. Media matters constantly claims Hannity or Rush said something, but then when you get the full context you find out they were quoting someone else, or they were saying something about what someone else said. Yet You libs just love to post their Out of context smear jobs of the right.

why just a couple weeks ago one of you dirt bags posted a media matters story that hinged completely on a still photo taken from Foxes live coverage of the Tea Parties. Anyone who watched the actually coverage knew that fox was not behind the Tea Parties, but were just covering them, all be it excitedly. Yet this dirt bag posted a Media matters story with a still shot of their coverage that had Both FOX NEWS, and Tea Parties in it, and implied it was an add as if it was meant to read, the fox News Tea Parties. All based on a still shot of live TV. Talk about out of context.

So no I am not sorry to you, The only reason you care about the context in this case is because she is a liberal Democrat. Any time the story involves a Conservative republican, or Tea party person. You guys could give a flying fuck about CONTEXT.

So EAT ME!

Conmonkey, there was no racism in this case, the only ones who were wrong was Shirley Sherrod and the millions of Americans who were duped by the Teabagger scum named Andrew Briebart. Read for God's sake and shut up you gibbon:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEGp2ni6B1I&feature=related]YouTube - Shirley Sherrod Defended by White farmers Wife; Eloise & Rodger Spooner[/ame]

Um yes, there was racism moron. She admits to harboring Racist feeling toward the man, then goes on to show how she over came her prejudice and grew to be his friend.

The fact that you deny that is racism. proves my point about the Lefts raging hypocrisy.

What? Um hello, she told a story about her being a racist. How is that NOT racism? No the story was not racist, and telling the story was not racist, but she was a racist at one time doing her job.

Oh, and in case anyone wonders... she may have violated federal law
The Hatch Act of 1939

These federal and D.C. employees may not:

* use official authority or influence to interfere with an election
* solicit or discourage political activity of anyone with business before their agency
* solicit or receive political contributions (may be done in certain limited situations by federal labor or other employee organizations)
* be candidates for public office in partisan elections
* engage in political activity while:
o on duty
o in a government office
o wearing an official uniform
o using a government vehicle
* wear partisan political buttons on duty

So no I am not sorry to you, The only reason you care about the context in this case is because she is a liberal Democrat. Any time the story involves a Conservative republican, or Tea party person. You guys could give a flying fuck about CONTEXT.

So EAT ME!

When it comes to hypocrisy, there is no difference between liberals and conservatives.

Context matters - whether it's a "liberal" or a "conservative".

When peoples lives and reputations are deliberately damaged by unethical "journalists", and lies are spread by people to eager to win their partisan points and get their pound of flesh - then everyone should be outraged and they should speak out, not with a wimpy left-handed apology that spends 3/4 of it's contents slamming liberals.

Oh, and in case anyone wonders... she may have violated federal law
The Hatch Act of 1939

These federal and D.C. employees may not:

* use official authority or influence to interfere with an election
* solicit or discourage political activity of anyone with business before their agency
* solicit or receive political contributions (may be done in certain limited situations by federal labor or other employee organizations)
* be candidates for public office in partisan elections
* engage in political activity while:
o on duty
o in a government office
o wearing an official uniform
o using a government vehicle
* wear partisan political buttons on duty

Conmonkey, let me repeat it again, because your PHD in retardology is very glaringly noted, Sherrod was *NOT* in a federally appointed job or position when this incident took place and she helped the farmer save his farm. She was *NOT* a racist because her actions were the result of a man coming to her acting superior, ie, she did what most people in customer service do when customers are rude to them, they either pass the customer on to somebody else and or don't help the person and best they can. If she was racist it wouldn't have matter, if you were in here position and I came to you and said "hey cracker white devil, I'm in need of assistance and you better help me", would you fully help me as best you could?

@ Flaylo You make some good points, but in a very vulgar and profanity laced way, my best advice for you is to *NOT* identify with being a liberal and or a Democrat or any party for that matter because when you do that you must accept all the baggage that comes along with identifying with such a party, crap which most of the people including yourself might not agree with, just be a lone wolf in your own political space, it makes it harder for the opposition to attack you, thats why they really can't attack me, except with their stupidity.

Using the "it happened 24 years ago" as a defense means that what happened 200 years ago with slavery should be written off too. As Obama is quick to point out "words mean something".
The question to pose is; how would people feel if the situation were reversed. Sharpton et al would be on the news cycle non stop.

Why are you defending liars who would post only part of a speech, just to start a fake controversy? She told a story of personal growth, but they tried to make it something else. Conservatives may take some seats this fall, but by 2012 I expect a rerun of '96. No matter how valid some of their points may be, they usually manage to take a dump in the punch bowl.

I am just stating that there needs to be consistency. She should not have lost her job but should have bee directed to some race relations classes. Their was definitely a rush to judgement as far as her forced resignation goes.

Actually, the problem I have with the video, is the response by NAACP members when she was telling the story. When she stated that the white farmer acted superior, there was audible comments of "that's right" and etc. When Sherrod stated that she did not give him the "full force" of what she could do, there was laughter. All of this came well before she stated that this had been a learning experience for her regarding the white race, so there is really no excuse for the member's actions. The NAACP members, while quick to attempt to paint the Tea Party as racists, need to look inside and re-evaluate the reactions of its members. Both the NAACP and the Tea Party need to police the individuals with racist thoughts, out of their organizations.

Do you have any problem with the reaction of the NAACP during this speech?

The other fact is that 24 years ago Sherrod did have a racist mentality as admitted by her. The point is, that we can't be selective in who we admonish for racism. The NAACP needs to remember the adage about people living in glass houses. Police your own and when that is done, look to bring attention to others with the same issues.

1. There is a huge difference between what Sherrod said - a process of thought that led her to conclude her attitude was wrong and act upon that conclusion (for which she is now being retroactively punished) and slavery. You do get that don't you?

3. SHAME ON THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION for rushing to react to political pressureswithout checking into the accuracy of the story!!!! SHAME on the media who deliberately distorted the story in order to create an impression of "racism" and ruin a good person's reputation! This is wrong in so many ways.

You completely missed the point:
The fact that the left are using "it was 24 years ago as an excuse for Sherrod is about as ignorant as stating that "well slavery was over 200 years ago.

Regarding your point 3, I agree. The bigger problem with the video is the reaction of the NAACP members to her negative comments. They laughed at times and commented in agreement when she mentioned the white farmer as thinking he was superior. I would venture to say that none of those members were in the meeting she had with the farmer 24 years ago. This is the bigger picture that few want to identify and confront, the hypocrisy of the NAACP.

@ Flaylo You make some good points, but in a very vulgar and profanity laced way, my best advice for you is to *NOT* identify with being a liberal and or a Democrat or any party for that matter because when you do that you must accept all the baggage that comes along with identifying with such a party, crap which most of the people including yourself might not agree with, just be a lone wolf in your own political space, it makes it harder for the opposition to attack you, thats why they really can't attack me, except with their stupidity.

Sounds sensible Charlie, I know that both Democrats and Republicans can be assholes, but damn, at least Democrats mess up with the intention of doing good, Republicans and Tea Bastards are out for blood, they nearly destroyed the career of Shirley Sherrod in a childish manner to get even with the NAACP, the fucking Tea Bastards doesn't understand that the NAACP fights racism, the fucktards have yet to even apologize for their deception.

You completely missed the point:
The fact that the left are using "it was 24 years ago as an excuse for Sherrod is about as ignorant as stating that "well slavery was over 200 years ago.

Regarding your point 3, I agree. The bigger problem with the video is the reaction of the NAACP members to her negative comments. They laughed at times and commented in agreement when she mentioned the white farmer as thinking he was superior. I would venture to say that none of those members were in the meeting she had with the farmer 24 years ago. This is the bigger picture that few want to identify and confront, the hypocrisy of the NAACP.

I just watched the entire video and the NAACP didn't laugh and agree with her comments, its fucked up that despite all of the deception the fucking Tea bastards are still resorting to attacking and smearing the NAACP rather that deal with the racists among their party. Even if the NAACP was a racist organization it still wouldn't change the fact that their are 5racists among the Tea Bastards in their party or whatever bullshit organization they are.

Forum List

Back