More Black on white Racism/Descrimination in the Obama Admin.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
On July 25, 2009, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed Shirley Sherrod as Georgia Director of Rural Development. USDA Rural Development spends over $1.2 billion in the State of Georgia each year.

Shirley Sherrod, USDA Rural Development Georgia State Director, delivered a speech at the NAACP's 20th Annual Freedom Fund Banquet. In which she said the following.

Watch the video here
http://www.bizzyblog.com/2010/07/19/racism-on-display-at-the-naacp/

"I was struggling with the fact that so many black people had lost their farmland, and here I was faced with having to help a white person save their land. So I didn't give him the full force of what I could do. I did enough," Sherrod said. "So that when he, I assumed the Department of Agriculture had sent him to me, either that or the Georgia Department of Agriculture, and he needed to go back and report that I did try to help him."

She also said

"So I took him to a white lawyer that had attended some of training that we had provided because Chapter 12 bankruptcy had just been enacted for the family farm. So I figured if I take him to one of them, that his own kind would take care of him."

So instead of a government Loan or Grant to save his farm, the Bitch sent him to a Bankruptcy lawyer, by her own words, only because he was white.

This Chick is partially responsible for handing out over 1 Billion dollars a year and she is Discriminating against whites.

I demand she be fired immediately.

Last edited:
Shirley Sherrod, USDA Rural Development Georgia State Director, delivered a speech at the NAACP's 20th Annual Freedom Fund Banquet. In which she said the following.

"I was struggling with the fact that so many black people had lost their farmland, and here I was faced with having to help a white person save their land. So I didn't give him the full force of what I could do. I did enough," Sherrod said. "So that when he, I assumed the Department of Agriculture had sent him to me, either that or the Georgia Department of Agriculture, and he needed to go back and report that I did try to help him."

She also said

"So I took him to a white lawyer that had attended some of training that we had provided because Chapter 12 bankruptcy had just been enacted for the family farm. So I figured if I take him to one of them, that his own kind would take care of him."

Never happen, racism against whites is acceptable in today's society.

She also said

:lol::lol:

She resigned today.

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

Here's a You Tube vid. The audio is squawky.

YouTube - shirley sherrod reveals her past racism

They guy had an attitude anyway. He wasn't worthy of her power. Crackerhead.

Well, I'm glad she resigned. And anyone who would withhold help from a person based on their race is not beyond lying about their behavior, or even mistaking their behavior. She hated him the minute he walked in and there was nothing he could do to change her mind.

The incident she's referring to happened 24 years ago, not under the Obama administration and the wife of the man she discriminated against says this:

Farmer's wife says fired USDA official helped save their land | ajc.com

This is one incident and neither Obama nor the NAACP had anything to do with it, ma, its so easy defeating and smacking down idiots like the one who started thread without reading *ALL* of the facts

She also said

This incident happened 24 years ago jackass and at least she helped save that family's farm, has America really helped blacks after 400 years of slavery and 80 years of Jim Crow? What about the black farmers who aren't getting helped? Will you accuse Sherrod of being racist for not helping them or does this only apply to white people when they don't get helped?

Apparently....it sounds as if there may have been some knee jerk reactions in the media blitz on Shirley Sherrod - perhaps an over eagerness to air any and all examples of black-on-white racism, with little desire to check accuracy.

In this article:

After watching the video Monday evening, I wrote in comments that “what Sherrod says in that video — and what she apparently did — are deeply troubling… She might very well have earned a firing. But I’d like to see that rest of that video as well, because at the point it abruptly ends, she appears to be saying that it’s wrong to think in terms of black and white, that she came to see things as more accurately divided between poor and rich than by race.”​

and...

One of the online snippets shows her all but saying she was wrong and explaining that the episode helped her to understand that race should not have played a role in the matter. Sherrod has since told CNN and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that she worked for some two years to help the white man save his farm and that she and the man’s family ultimately became friends. The white farmer is deceased, but his wife has apparently confirmed Sherrod’s version of events.​

Is she a racist or a scapegoat?

Sherrod at least helped the family she discriminated against and saved their farm, how long did it take America to fully give and enforce the rights under the constitution that all Americans are supposed to have? Why is the government reluctant to issue an official apology to slavery? Slavery wasn't just a southern thing in this country.

The retard who created this thread has been debunked, this did not happen under Obama. The lesson to learn here is to fully read all the facts and not the BS that Teabagger websites and Fauxnews puts out, they never said this incident happened 24 years ago, they mis-presented the facts in such a way to slander Obama and the NAACP, bumbling idiots.

Do the idiots still want to continue this discussion or do the right thing and scurrz away in shame for being bamboozled by fauxnews and those Teabagger websites?

Sherrod at least helped the family she discriminated against and saved their farm, how long did it take America to fully give and enforce the rights under the constitution that all Americans are supposed to have? Why is the government reluctant to issue an official apology to slavery? Slavery wasn't just a southern thing in this country.

The retard who created this thread has been debunked, this did not happen under Obama. The lesson to learn here is to fully read all the facts and not the BS that Teabagger websites and Fauxnews puts out, they never said this incident happened 24 years ago, they mis-presented the facts in such a way to slander Obama and the NAACP, bumbling idiots.

Do the idiots still want to continue this discussion or do the right thing and scurrz away in shame for being bamboozled by fauxnews and those Teabagger websites?

Because you idiot there is no slavery to apologize for.

Apparently....it sounds as if there may have been some knee jerk reactions in the media blitz on Shirley Sherrod - perhaps an over eagerness to air any and all examples of black-on-white racism, with little desire to check accuracy.

In this article:

After watching the video Monday evening, I wrote in comments that “what Sherrod says in that video — and what she apparently did — are deeply troubling… She might very well have earned a firing. But I’d like to see that rest of that video as well, because at the point it abruptly ends, she appears to be saying that it’s wrong to think in terms of black and white, that she came to see things as more accurately divided between poor and rich than by race.”​

and...

One of the online snippets shows her all but saying she was wrong and explaining that the episode helped her to understand that race should not have played a role in the matter. Sherrod has since told CNN and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that she worked for some two years to help the white man save his farm and that she and the man’s family ultimately became friends. The white farmer is deceased, but his wife has apparently confirmed Sherrod’s version of events.​

Scapegoat obviously. She admitted and did what the leaders of the Teabaggers refuse and or grudgingly do and thats admit racism. God will have more favor for her than those who spitefully slam her.

In this article:

and...

You're assuming that Spooner and the farmer in question is one and the same. I am sure that more than one white farmer approached Sherrod. But she even admitted to not helping this farmer but sending him to "one of his own kind".

Oh shut up you jackass, you as usual have nothing to say, you're just trying to save your shameful face for believing the stupidity of the Teabaggers, Fauxnews and other conservative distorters and myth makers. Will you acknowledge that you were hoodwinked?

In this article:

and...

You're assuming that Spooner and the farmer in question is one and the same. I am sure that more than one white farmer approached Sherrod. But she even admitted to not helping this farmer but sending him to "one of his own kind".

I'm assumming NOTHING. That is why I wonder why the entire video wasn't shown, for example? How do you know exactly what she "admitted to" when you only hear a portion of it?

My, my, it sure has gotten mighty damn quiet now that the full facts have come out because the Bass has once again came in and laid the smackdown yet again. Come on retards, haven't you anything to say after all this? Will there be an apology or at least an admission of being duped by rightwing, Teabagger supported media?

Oh shut up you jackass, you as usual have nothing to say, you're just trying to save your shameful face for believing the stupidity of the Teabaggers, Fauxnews and other conservative distorters and myth makers. Will you acknowledge that you were hoodwinked?

Come shut me up tough guy! Fact is dumbass I know what the fuck I heard. Unlike your racist fucking ass I'm not as forgiving to racist pukes like Sherrod.

Forum List

Back