more bitching, whining and complaining....

you got to love the way palpay takes your money but then holds it for a few days....i wonder how much interest they make....

thats alright cw has already done enough for this payment and more....

ooooooooo now tongues will wage....

i think gunny learned no at a really early age...but never got the complexities of yes....

Good point about palpay. They horde money for days. What a scam. I guess they have to make money also. I just hate having to wait, but I don't use them very often. And it is easier for this type of thing than setting up to accept credit cards, as I don't think USMB is charged a fee.

As soon as we can support via any method but PayPal, I'm there...

-Joe

you got to love the way palpay takes your money but then holds it for a few days....i wonder how much interest they make....

i think gunny learned no at a really early age...but never got the complexities of yes....

Tongues will what?

"Wage".

Tongues will wage; as in 'to earn a living'.

Don't tell me you've never met a girl who could make a few bucks in wages using her tongue!

-Joe

Tongues will what?

"Wage".

Tongues will wage; as in 'to earn a living'.

Don't tell me you've never met a girl who could make a few bucks in wages using her tongue!

-Joe

Actually, I'm retired....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back