more bitching, whining and complaining....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i want different options for the symbols displayed by members...i think it would help increase paying or supporting members....

i want more alloted rep in 24 hours...

i want the ability to see all rep comments made to me..
past and present....

when i join and pay...i will consider the mods and admins as part of my paid staff...snap to

i want different options for the symbols displayed by members...i think it would help increase paying or supporting members....

past and present....

when i join and pay...i will consider the mods and admins as part of my paid staff...snap to

It seems to me that you're the type who is more interested in how many "hits" you have than in discussing the subjects. Why is it important that you see comments here? If this feature wasn't available, those who wanted to dis you for whatever reason could certainly do so by PM, IM, or email to each other. Either way, they're gonna talk about you if they feel like it.

past and present....

No,
No,
and no.:cool:

shit,
shit
and shit

maggie get a sense of humor

hmm there were 4 wants and only 3 no's

i have hope...unless he is counting the first no in ....o i cant discuss that ...nevermind
s

past and present....

It's good to want.

It keeps us humble.

:cool:

you got to love the way palpay takes your money but then holds it for a few days....i wonder how much interest they make....

thats alright cw has already done enough for this payment and more....

ooooooooo now tongues will wage....

i think gunny learned no at a really early age...but never got the complexities of yes....

you got to love the way palpay takes your money but then holds it for a few days....i wonder how much interest they make....

i think gunny learned no at a really early age...but never got the complexities of yes....

I just hope I was helpful.

you were more than helpful ...you were kind when you had no reason to be....i got good news from her doctor..thank you...

now to the bitching..flag goes or supporting member goes..one or the other...i would prefer both go...but in the name of compromise...

why do i see a big no in my life?

Good point about palpay. They horde money for days. What a scam. I guess they have to make money also. I just hate having to wait, but I don't use them very often. And it is easier for this type of thing than setting up to accept credit cards, as I don't think USMB is charged a fee.

matter of fact...i want a pagan symbol.....let me find one.....i demand you stop treating me like a 4 or 5 th class citizen and dont send me a damend pm.....pm's from gunny frighten me....lol

hecate-1.jpg

dont i get bigger shit and more shit.....

Tongues will what?

Forum List

Back