P8315462.JPG

P8315453.JPG

DSCF2063.JPG

DSCF2069.JPG

DSCF2198.JPG

DSCF2201.JPG

Chickadee
DSCF2131.JPG

not certain what this bird is? have not had a chance to look it up yet....

DSCF2073.JPG

What pretty catfood. Thanks Care.

my cat eats snowshoe hares....i can't break her from killing them....she's killed at least 25 of them!

Might thin down some garden eating varmits.
Besides from my experience properly fixed rabbit is quite tasty.
Cats do like theirs on the rare side.

It's just awful...i have no idea how to break her from doing it??

she eats her catfood? She still kills them, rips their heads off, eats that first....its so GROSS!

the rabbits used to be my friends before she came along and made us her parents so to say....

she kills moles as well but those she does not eat, and now the moles are gone....not a one left on the doorstep in months...

birds, she has no interest in....thank God....!!!! i could see her wiping out the wild turkeys!!! she has no fear of anything larger than her!!!

my cat eats snowshoe hares....i can't break her from killing them....she's killed at least 25 of them!

she eats her catfood? She still kills them, rips their heads off, eats that first....its so GROSS!

the rabbits used to be my friends before she came along and made us her parents so to say....

she kills moles as well but those she does not eat, and now the moles are gone....not a one left on the doorstep in months...

birds, she has no interest in....thank God....!!!! i could see her wiping out the wild turkeys!!! she has no fear of anything larger than her!!!
well, get one of those rabbits before she eats it
rabbit is good meat

Ahh either the cat or the other creatures. Mine wiped out my fence lizzards when I let them move in.

Damned illegal immigrants!
It's a catasstrophy.

I do not think there is any hope of training the cat.
And yes apparently moles and shrews taste horrible. I'll have to ask the french they probably serve em up over there with a fancy sounding name.

It's a cat thing...... You wouldn't understand.....
(Or maybe you would... I'll have to ask your husband.......)

:tongue:

rabbit is good meat

I figured if all hell breaks loose and there is no food on the grocer's shelves, she'll be feeding our family with her catches!

rabbit is good meat

I figured if all hell breaks loose and there is no food on the grocer's shelves, she'll be feeding our family with her catches!

You mean like after Obama gets reelected?

Forum List

Back