More beauty

O man! That is excellent! Real Country, FTW! :rock:

Steel Guitar? Check!

She looks like a Texan.

• Banned

Steel Guitar? Check!

She looks like a Texan.
Missourian. And yes all of that. My thread title was misleading, she in very nice looking but the combo of her voice, the steel guitar and the old guy playing a melody on the acoustic it just all goes together so well. And her voice is fantastic. The old gal can play all kinds of instruments also. Seriously. ;)

Steel Guitar? Check!

She looks like a Texan.
Missourian. And yes all of that. My thread title was misleading, she in very nice looking but the combo of her voice, the steel guitar and the old guy playing a melody on the acoustic it just all goes together so well. And her voice is fantastic. The old gal can play all kinds of instruments also. Seriously. ;)

How does she say "wash" though? ;)

Steel Guitar? Check!

She looks like a Texan.

How does she say "wash" though? ;)
I don't know for sure. I'll find out.

Well, she has seen The Grand Ole Opry. That's good, because she's an A-1 Country singer.

Forum List

Back