More Bad Poll Numbers For Dems

the latest poll that asks the public to differentiate between congressional democrats and congressional republicans gives the democrats a BIG edge. So did the poll before that and the poll before that. And you have continued to run away from each and every one of them.

If Republicans are so much worse then Dems - why does Pres Bush have an average rating of 32% while the Dem Congress has a 25.5% rating

Blows your twisted logic out of the water

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/

If Republicans are so much worse then Dems - why does Pres Bush have an average rating of 32% while the Dem Congress has a 25.5% rating

Blows your twisted logic out of the water

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/

no...it doesn't Bush is a member of the executive branch.... congress is its own separate branch. The fact that congress gets a lower rating than Bush has absolutely no correlation to the fact that congressional democrats have a higher approval rating that congressional republicans.

But if you can just blythely toss out the results of opinion polls that YOU don't like. I feel compelled to do that same. I think that the poll showing congress with a 25.5% rating is totally inaccurate and makes no sense. therefore, it blows your twisted logic out of the water.

once again: explain what this poll is saying RSR:

ABC News/Washington Post Poll. May 29-June 1, 2007. N=1,205 adults nationwide. MoE ± 3. Fieldwork by TNS.

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Democrats in Congress are doing their jobs?"

Approve 44
Disapprove 49
Unsure 6

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are doing their jobs?"

Approve 36
Disapprove 58
Unsure 6

no...it doesn't Bush is a member of the executive branch.... congress is its own separate branch. The fact that congress gets a lower rating than Bush has absolutely no correlation to the fact that congressional democrats have a higher approval rating that congressional republicans.

But if you can just blythely toss out the results of opinion polls that YOU don't like. I feel compelled to do that same. I think that the poll showing congress with a 25.5% rating is totally inaccurate and makes no sense. therefore, it blows your twisted logic out of the water.

Hey genius - the 25.5 is the AVERAGE for all the polls. It clearly shows that on the link

If I were you, I would grab onto the 25.5% rating - it is better then the current 23% the Dems have in the last two polls

Cling onto your two week old polls and keep ignoring the two that were released this week

Hey genius - the 25.5 is the AVERAGE for all the polls. It clearly shows that on the link

If I were you, I would grab onto the 25.5% rating - it is better then the current 23% the Dems have in the last two polls

Cling onto your two week old polls and keep ignoring the two that were released this week

When the Harris poll came out a month ago, you waited two weeks and claimed I was clinging to two week old polls. You never address the democrats in congress versus republicans in congress poll questions because they ALWAYS make you look bad. When Harris comes out with their next one, you'll ignore that one for two weeks as well and then complain that I am relying on two week old polls. The facts are: pollsters do not routinely ask the question about democrats in congress versus the republicans in congress, but EVERY time they HAVE, since the democrats took over in November, the democrats have scored better than the republicans. And the other fact you continue to willfully misconstrue is the polling of public opinion about congress is NOT about simply democrats, but both parties and how they are working together and how they are working with the white house. YOu continually harp on congressional approval ratings and call them democratic approval ratings when they are NOT, and you routinely and stubbornly ignore those congressional democrats versus republican polls that ARE an indication of the relative approval ratings of the parties.

When the Harris poll came out a month ago, you waited two weeks and claimed I was clinging to two week old polls. You never address the democrats in congress versus republicans in congress poll questions because they ALWAYS make you look bad. When Harris comes out with their next one, you'll ignore that one for two weeks as well and then complain that I am relying on two week old polls. The facts are: pollsters do not routinely ask the question about democrats in congress versus the republicans in congress, but EVERY time they HAVE, since the democrats took over in November, the democrats have scored better than the republicans. And the other fact you continue to willfully misconstrue is the polling of public opinion about congress is NOT about simply democrats, but both parties and how they are working together and how they are working with the white house. YOu continually harp on congressional approval ratings and call them democratic approval ratings when they are NOT, and you routinely and stubbornly ignore those congressional democrats versus republican polls that ARE an indication of the relative approval ratings of the parties.

Keep thinking all is well in Libville. For two months, the polls have showed a drop for the Dems. Both the Dem run Congress and your leaders

For six years, Dems have been giddy over Pres Bush's poll numbers - now they want to duck and dodge when the same polls are going against them

Keep thinking all is well in Libville. For two months, the polls have showed a drop for the Dems. Both the Dem run Congress and your leaders

For six years, Dems have been giddy over Pres Bush's poll numbers - now they want to duck and dodge when the same polls are going against them

you have ducked and dodged every single poll that has directly compared congressional republicans to congressional democrats. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

you have ducked and dodged every single poll that has directly compared congressional republicans to congressional democrats. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Not at all, you are pissed your Dems are fucking up big time - and all the polls are coming in with the same low numbers

Not at all

of course you do! If you don't...please explain why every poll that compares congressional democrats to congressional republicans gives a large margin to the democrats.

I'll wait, but I know right now you won't answer that question...you will spin away from it like you always do.

]
of course you do! If you don't...please explain why every poll that compares congressional democrats to congressional republicans gives a large margin to the democrats.

I'll wait, but I know right now you won't answer that question...you will spin away from it like you always do.

I have genius

Your problem with poll numbers, is the voters are seeing Dems for what they really are

Go back and read the answer - LOSER

like I said... if you have ever answered the question as to why congressional republicans are held in much lower regard than congressional democrats - and have been since the election - you would be able to provide a thread and post number where that answer is contained.

you always SAY you answer questions, you just never actually DO answer any.

I'll wait...LIAR

like I said... if you have ever answered the question as to why congressional republicans are held in much lower regard than congressional democrats - and have been since the election - you would be able to provide a thread and post number where that answer is contained.

you always SAY you answer questions, you just never actually DO answer any.

I'll wait...LIAR

The trend since Dems too power and started to enact a liberal agenda - has been a tumble downward

The approval ratings for Pres Bush and VP Cheney are higher then Reid and Perosi

Now, White Flag Harry is going to try and bring back the Dems surender bill - that should take a few more points off the Dems already sinking poll numbers

Pelosi wants more perks for her fellow Dems on Capital Hill - that should help the numbers as well

More polls will be out soon - do you think the Dems will hit the teens?

The trend since Dems too power and started to enact a liberal agenda - has been a tumble downward

The approval ratings for Pres Bush and VP Cheney are higher then Reid and Perosi

Now, White Flag Harry is going to try and bring back the Dems surender bill - that should take a few more points off the Dems already sinking poll numbers

Pelosi wants more perks for her fellow Dems on Capital Hill - that should help the numbers as well

More polls will be out soon - do you think the Dems will hit the teens?

why do you continue to ignore every poll that comes out that shows republicans in congress held in significantly lower regard than democrats in congress?

Every time I post one - when it is brand new - you ignore it completely for two weeks and then complain that it is two weeks old. You continue to post ratings for congress, which includes nearly 50% democrats and misconstrue them as ratings for democrats. The ratings for democrats, by themselves, compared to republicans, by THEMSELVES, are clear: the public likes democrats more than they like republicans.

Rasmussen has a very interesting article you should read:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...rusted_more_than_republicans_on_10_key_issues

and this one is on point as well:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...rable_opinion_of_democrats_37_say_same_of_gop

are you capable of some intelligent comment to the above or will you KEEP running away from this issue?

Forum List

Back