:eusa_angel:

So Papa Obama has still not beat Bush's high

Come to think of it, the lowest unemployment numbers still come
from the day he took over for Bush

Funny how that works

Come on, Neo.

There is good in you, I can feel it.

That's lovely----How is our national debt coming along?

So glad you asked. It's the only issue you have left.

Without the super committee, the spending cuts start automatically in January of 2013.

When the Bush tax cuts expire in December of 2012, Obama won't allow them to be renewed.

Spending cuts + a return to the old tax rates = deficit reduction.

Congress has been taken out of the equation. No treasonous Tea Party/Republicans to mess things up.

Another brilliant move by Obama.

Bullshit--it won't begin to touch our debt. How long are Americans gonig to believe this BS ?

One thing I've learned is that not all rich people are greedy assholes

How Rich is Too Rich For Democracy?

But all Republicans are.

The iconic writer scolds the superrich (including himself—and Mitt Romney) for not giving back, and warns of a Kingsian apocalyptic scenario if inequality is not addressed in America.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- U.S. stocks rallied Tuesday as investors welcomed a rise in U.S. manufacturing activity and digested a mixed batch of corporate earnings

The Dow Jones industrial average rose 108 points, or 0.8%. Earlier in the day, the gains pushed the blue-chip index to a multi-year high of 13,338.66, the highest since December 2007.

U.S. stocks gain ground on manufacturing growth - May. 1, 2012

Why is this bad news for Republicans? Aren't they the evil rich people making money off of this? The stock market is bad, right? It's the 1 percenters making money. You are getting very confused on your talking points.

I'm curious, candy ass Chris, why is it when a Republican is in the White House the stock market is evil, but when a Democrat is in the White House a good performing stock market is just swell?

I got chunks of guys like you in my stool.

I had no expectation of you addressing your own hypocrisy.

So Papa Obama has still not beat Bush's high

Come to think of it, the lowest unemployment numbers still come
from the day he took over for Bush

Funny how that works

Come on, Neo.

There is good in you, I can feel it.

Prog off
In all seriousness, I am proactive for the defeat of Obama
Just as you are not. This is the way the game is played
No doubt in person we could enjoy a "Christmas truce"
with some good beer or a great vodka
Prog on

Sure
I hope Papa Obama gets to enjoy his early retirement
from the WH

Last edited:

Without the super committee, the spending cuts start automatically in January of 2013.

When the Bush tax cuts expire in December of 2012, Obama won't allow them to be renewed.

Congress has been taken out of the equation. No treasonous Tea Party/Republicans to mess things up.

Bullshit--it won't begin to touch our debt. How long are Americans gonig to believe this BS ?

But all Republicans are.

The iconic writer scolds the superrich (including himself—and Mitt Romney) for not giving back, and warns of a Kingsian apocalyptic scenario if inequality is not addressed in America.

Inequality can best be addressed by fixing our economy. Bankers and brokers are more powerful than our government.

The Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest five percent of Americans cost the U.S. Treasury $11.6 million every hour, according to the National Priorities Project. Between 2001 and the current projected end of the Bush tax cut extension, tax cuts for the wealthiest 5 percent will cost the U.S. Treasury $1.184 trillion.

That amount over that ten year period is less than the budget deficits for each of the last three years.

If extended through 2021 as gop lawmakers propose, the total cost will exceed $3.2 trillion.

Assuming those number are even true, which I highly doubt because you are not an honest person, the national debt at our current level of spending will increase by more than $10 trillion during that same time period.

Do you have children? If so, I'd like you know why you hate them so much since you are willing to saddle their future with the burden of your greed.

You righties like to talk about the debt when you are actually talking about the deficit. Two different things.

Regarding those of us concerned about the debt, don't tell me what I think I am actually talking about. Do not ever presume that you are smarter than me because that will NEVER be true. You are an imbecile, period.

Both the debt and the deficit are a serious problem right now, not that you'd understand in the least.

But all Republicans are.

Our founders warned us over and over of the dangers of a central PRIVATE bank.
Why is our country borrowing money from a private bank ?

You righties like to talk about the debt when you are actually talking about the deficit. Two different things. What is Romney going to do about the debt. Not a god damn thing.

Ron Paul isn't your only option you know. You could support Bernie Sanders who agrees with Ronny. And I bet we could get our Democratic Senators to look into the private bankers that control our economy. Its an issue that us liberals agree with Ron Paul on. So why not join us in trying to push that agenda with the DNC? The GOP won't have it clearly. And legalizing Pot and prostitution. Democrats will go along. Granholm legalized medical marijane and the GOP in Michigan hate it. They are the ones that hate freedom, unless its the freedom to let the rich destroy the middle class.

If the Dems will promise to kill the fed I'll vote for them.

I would bet you that at least half of the voting Democrats would be in favor of taking on the private bankers that own our Federal Reserve and Debt. We could put a lot of pressure on our representatives. Ron Paul was only able to win over 10% of the Republicans vote. Means you are 40 times more likely to be successful with the middle class party, not the party for the rich. Think about it.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- U.S. stocks rallied Tuesday as investors welcomed a rise in U.S. manufacturing activity and digested a mixed batch of corporate earnings

The Dow Jones industrial average rose 108 points, or 0.8%. Earlier in the day, the gains pushed the blue-chip index to a multi-year high of 13,338.66, the highest since December 2007.

Only a moronic left wing hack like you would think that the Stock Market increasing would be a bad thing for us. This republican is making money. That is never a bad thing.

[

Do you have children? If so, I'd like you know why you hate them so much since you are willing to saddle their future with the burden of your greed.

PLz explain why you think children's parents not having jobs, or health care or those children not having access to a college education is going to help those children out.

Why is this bad news for Republicans? Aren't they the evil rich people making money off of this? The stock market is bad, right? It's the 1 percenters making money. You are getting very confused on your talking points.

I'm curious, candy ass Chris, why is it when a Republican is in the White House the stock market is evil, but when a Democrat is in the White House a good performing stock market is just swell?

I got chunks of guys like you in my stool.

Your stool is between your ears.

Stocks do 9 times better with a Democrat in the White House....

While Republicans promote themselves as the friendliest party for Wall Street, stock investors do better when Democrats occupy the White House. From a dollars- and-cents standpoint, it’s not even close.

The BGOV Barometer shows that, over the five decades since John F. Kennedy was inaugurated, $1,000 invested in a hypothetical fund that tracks the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index (SPX) only when Democrats are in the White House would have been worth $10,920 at the close of trading yesterday.

That’s more than nine times the dollar return an investor would have realized from following a similar strategy during Republican administrations. A $1,000 stake invested in a fund that followed the S&P 500 under Republican presidents, starting with Richard Nixon, would have grown to $2,087 on the day George W. Bush left office.

Stocks Return More With Democrat in White House: BGOV Barometer - Bloomberg

So now you are touting how little you know about the financial markets.

Wow....

Chris posted a direct quote from Bloomberg's article.

Did you mean to say Bloomberg knows little about financial markets?

Forum List

Back