More bad news for the UK as the cold settles in.

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
It is becoming abundantly clear that this winter is going to be another hard one. The CET record goes back to 1659 or there abouts and this is the coldest beginning of winter since then. Pensioners can not afford to heat their homes and are reduced to riding on busses all day to keep from freezing. Added to that the death toll which is sure to rise as 9 elderly folks perish from cold related causes every hour and it is looking pretty bleak.
So in Russia, supposedly 11,000 died from respiratory and heat causes this last summer and in the UK alone (which has one fifth the population of Russia) the death toll last year was 28,000, this does not include the rest of Europe and you can see it is going to be a tough winter.

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Britain is freezing to death

coldest December since 1657 in England!!!

Laugh my fcukking balls off.....................

AccuWeather.com - Joe Bastardi European Weather Blog

China-Portrait14-4.jpg

West bro..........utter domination of the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
But to be fair, here in Spain, it is warmer than it was yesterday, somehow, everyday I wake, it gets warmer as the day grows long, is that global warming, I need a link, so I can think.

It is becoming abundantly clear that this winter is going to be another hard one. The CET record goes back to 1659 or there abouts and this is the coldest beginning of winter since then. Pensioners can not afford to heat their homes and are reduced to riding on busses all day to keep from freezing. Added to that the death toll which is sure to rise as 9 elderly folks perish from cold related causes every hour and it is looking pretty bleak.
So in Russia, supposedly 11,000 died from respiratory and heat causes this last summer and in the UK alone (which has one fifth the population of Russia) the death toll last year was 28,000, this does not include the rest of Europe and you can see it is going to be a tough winter.

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Britain is freezing to death

Another hard one like last year? So, will it be the fifth, sixth, or seventh warmest on record? Last year was the fifth warmest on record, this year should be colder as we are in a moderate to strong La Nina.

• Banned

Another hard one like last year? So, will it be the fifth, sixth, or seventh warmest on record? Last year was the fifth warmest on record, this year should be colder as we are in a moderate to strong La Nina.

The simple fact, olfraud, is that the only way the alarmist cult could generate their "record temps" was by finding those airfields that had a nice weather station that gave a high reading. And those "records" were for the most part measured in tenths of a degree...ohh gee it was so much warmer I had to have a very expensive scientific instrument tell me it was so much warmer I couldn't tell.

However, in the rest of the real world people are suffering yet again through the cold. Millions of animals are perishing in the northern and southern hemispheres due to record cold that is measured in tens of degrees (not tenths) in some cases.

Blather on about "record" temps that are not detectable to a human being while the very real suffering goes on around you due to very real temps that are not only detectable to a person...but will kill them if they are not careful.

Walleyes, you just continue to get increasingly stupid. The temps I quoted were from Dr. Spencer, who gets his data from satellites.

THis year they held the global warming conference in Cancun, and temperatures there were 19 * below normal. (down to 50*)

Last years global warming conference was snowed in. (Copenhagen usually is in the upper 40's despite their northern latitude, as they are surrounded by relatively warm seas)

We got snow in November here in Portland. Never before in my lifetime that I can recall.

What is the source of those warm temperatures. I never see them?

THis year they held the global warming conference in Cancun, and temperatures there were 19 * below normal. (down to 50*)

Last years global warming conference was snowed in. (Copenhagen usually is in the upper 40's despite their northern latitude, as they are surrounded by relatively warm seas)

We got snow in November here in Portland. Never before in my lifetime that I can recall.

What is the source of those warm temperatures. I never see them?

epic WIN.............and yeah, we got our first snow flakes her in New York metro area on November 7th........nobody ever remembered getting snow so early.
But oh ( slaps self in head)..........I forgot...........its global warming!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back