~More Bad News For Lance Armstrong~

I understand he lied.
And I understand what he did was wrong.
But I don't hate him.......I just don't.

There are far worse people in the world than Lance Armstrong......far worse. And he has to live with what he has done.......not us.
I can't even go as far and call him scum or anything.......I remember when baseball had the big shit about Mark McGuire and Barry Bonds....and others, lying about taking steroids.
It just doesn't seem like death penalty sentence to me. And here some people are wanting this man to suffer for what he's done.

Have many lives did McGwire, Bonds, Palmeiro, etc destroy in the process?

Their own from the looks of it.
Mark McGuire was a pretty pissed off bastard when he the truth finally came out about him
~LoL~

Ok ... well Lance tried and to and successfully destroyed many people who tried to stand up to him over this so please don't try to draw a parallel between him and the MLB players. They aren't in the same stratosphere.

apples to oranges....armstrong did so much more than just cheat at his sport....

so much more and hell he wasnt that great in his private life.....

I don't know much about his private life.
I do know the news this morning mentioned that Sheryl Crow was asked if she knew about Lance's doping activities...and she commented "That is a question for Lance, not me. That is about his life, not mine."
I thought that was a polite comment~

Have many lives did McGwire, Bonds, Palmeiro, etc destroy in the process?

Mark McGuire was a pretty pissed off bastard when he the truth finally came out about him
~LoL~

Ok ... well Lance tried and to and successfully destroyed many people who tried to stand up to him over this so please don't try to draw a parallel between him and the MLB players. They aren't in the same stratosphere.

Well......a doper is a doper....so I think they are~

~LoL~

You're missing the bigger picture.

I honestly do not care what the bigger picture is to you, and to others.
Like I said in a post up above......my main reason for staying strong in my opinion...is because of what the cancer part did, as far as playing a role in my Mother's life.
I know everything he did was wrong...Ok........but I also know he did some good things too. Nobody is perfect.
Nodamnbody.

Like I said in a post up above......my main reason for staying strong in my opinion...is because of what the cancer part did, as far as playing a role in my Mother's life.
I know everything he did was wrong...Ok........but I also know he did some good things too. Nobody is perfect.
Nodamnbody.

Then you are letting your emotions cloud your vision.

I've lost many people in my life to cancer and it isn't hard for me to see that Armstrong is a piece of shit of highest order.

If anything cancer patients should be more pissed than anybody at Lance for using cancer as a shield to defend his lies.

Nodamnbody.

Then you are letting your emotions cloud your vision.

I've lost many people in my life to cancer and it isn't hard for me to see that Armstrong is a piece of shit of highest order.

If anything cancer patients should be more pissed than anybody at Lance for using cancer as a shield to defend his lies.

Well....I can't see it the same as you.
So...we'll just have to agree to disagree.
I'm just not a hater~

Forum List

Back