~More Bad News For Lance Armstrong~

He really should be ashamed of himself. He took all the accolades, no problem. Now he can take the criticism.

Right. He had testicular cancer so he should be allowed to get away with all the cheating he did.

I mean, Testicular Cancer.

Cancer has nothing to do with the way I feel about this situation.
And cancer IS cancer.......men have died from testicular cancer.......people say "testicular cancer" like it's no big thing..HELLO????.......it's fucking cancer.
I heard he has always tested clean after being drug tested....

So wtf??
Why are they still going after him??

At any rate...he has beaten cancer....and that means more to him than the fucking awards I'm sure.
I'd tell everyone to go fuck themselves......and then try to live a peaceful life~

Maybe I do have a stronger opinion because he has had to deal with cancer.......that's not an easy something to deal with......

And cancer IS cancer.......men have died from testicular cancer.......people say "testicular cancer" like it's no big thing..HELLO????.......it's fucking cancer.

So wtf??

At any rate...he has beaten cancer....and that means more to him than the fucking awards I'm sure.
I'd tell everyone to go fuck themselves......and then try to live a peaceful life~

Maybe I do have a stronger opinion because he has had to deal with cancer.......that's not an easy something to deal with......

They are going after him to maintain the integrity of the Olympic Games and the award system.

So wtf??

They are going after him to maintain the integrity of the Olympic Games and the award system.

You are prolly correct......but I am someone who really doesn't give a fuck about the Olympics.....I mean, I would rather to something to help fight cancer than I would do anything for the Olympics.....but that's just me.
This time, they are going back to year 2000......Jesus H.....anyone remember when Mark McGuire swore up and down, he did not do steroids or anything..and he was hitting balls outta the park left and right.
Many baseball players did that......they all fucking lied.

I just haven't seen proof that Armstrong lied.

So wtf??

You are prolly correct......but I am someone who really doesn't give a fuck about the Olympics.....I mean, I would rather to something to help fight cancer than I would do anything for the Olympics.....but that's just me.
This time, they are going back to year 2000......Jesus H.....anyone remember when Mark McGuire swore up and down, he did not do steroids or anything..and he was hitting balls outta the park left and right.

Maybe they are just confirming that he did not lie. The Olympics is a political event that involves sports as far as I am concerned. There needs to be accountability.

The Tour De France is not an Olympic event.

He was drugging long after his cancer was over.

If you are going to bitch, at least know what you are bitching about.

The Tour De France is not an Olympic event.

He was drugging long after his cancer was over.

If you are going to bitch, at least know what you are bitching about.

Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch...there, I am still bitching, and have no clue what that bitching was for ~LoL~

I like Lance Armstrong...I think he is a pretty decent guy.
Better than the MORONS we got in the voting line come Tuesday ~LMFAO~

I just think they need to drop the fucking shit already......maybe the should remove Armstrong's medals and awards, melt the shit down..and the money they make....give to those that are still being affected on the east side, from Sandy.
There are more important issues than Armstrong......and I will bitch if I want to, it's my prerogative :badgrin:

Last edited:
Right. He had testicular cancer so he should be allowed to get away with all the cheating he did.

I mean, Testicular Cancer.

In October 1996, he was diagnosed with testicular cancer that had spread to his brain and lungs. His cancer treatments included brain and testicular surgery and extensive chemotherapy.

You should care about the facts. When I first heard about them going after Lance, I too gave him the benefit of the doubt and I had a lot of sympathy for him as a cancer survivor as well as a tremendous amount of respect for his athletic accomplishments...

Then I looked into it further...The fact is, there was ample evidence and just cause for the International Cycling Union to remove his titles in an attempt to protect the integrity of their sport...

...his seven Tour wins from 1999-2005, but reference to the race was removed hours after he was stripped of the titles by the International Cycling Union and banned from the sport for life for his involvement in what the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency described as a massive doping program. On Monday, the UCI emphatically threw its support behind USADA, ending a saga that brought down the most decorated rider in Tour history and exposed widespread cheating in professional cycling.

"Lance Armstrong has no place in cycling, and he deserves to be forgotten in cycling," UCI President Pat McQuaid said. "Make no mistake, it's a catastrophe for him, and he has to face up to that."

Tour de France organizers said they will not give Armstrong's former titles to other riders, leaving a seven-year gap on the honor roll of the sport's biggest event during an era the USADA report showed was rife with doping.

Lance Armstrong Twitter Profile: Tour De France, Triathlon References Removed Cyclist's Bio

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LhdPcFJ1vU]USADA Releases Evidence Against Armstrong - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwPnRVyZGDY&feature=relmfu]UCI Confirms USADA Report, Strips Armstrong Titles - YouTube[/ame]

If the reports are accurate he didn't JUST cheat by taking dope himself.

He ALSO created a tean where everybody was cheating and anyone who wouldn't go along and cheat with him was shitcanned from the team.

Now there's a big difference between cheating yourself and creating an ongoing conspiracy to cheat.

Lance ought to be in prison for this if that charge is true.

He ALSO created a tean where everybody was cheating and anyone who wouldn't go along and cheat with him was shitcanned from the team.

Now there's a big difference between cheating yourself and creating an ongoing conspiracy to cheat.

What law did he break?

Geesh, that's a bit harsh.
After reading what Valerie posted......I will agree there sounds like there is truth to the drugging...but...damn, after all this time....after all these years, they are still going after him??
I am not saying if he did those things it was alright.....but he didn't commit murder.
There are some who act like he deserves to be stoned.....what the fuck people...........we hear celebrity stories all the time, of famous people who overdose.
I got so sick of hearing about Whitney Houston, I wanted to put a bullet in my head.
But.....you don't hear about her anymore...or Barry Bonds or Mark McGuire....or Heath Ledger.....people say "what a damn shame".
This crap about Armstrong has been going on for so long.......give it a rest. So they take everything away.....big fucking whoop.
He will still have fans...he will still have those who like him, as an athlete and a person.
Nobody is perfect...........I just think this shit has gone way overboard.
I still do not believe all the stories, and that's on me.......and I still admire his determination with fighting cancer........

Last edited:

So wtf??

Well, there is the testimony of his teammates and others. Additionally on several occasions, Armstrong was found to have an accelerated count of mature red cells, but a disproportionately lower amount of "baby" red blood cells. This is proof of an infusion of mature red blood cells. Since mature red blood cells carry oxygen, this gave Armstrong a distinct advantage over his competitors who did not receive prohibit transfusions.

Lance Armstrong May Have Lied to Oprah to Cover Crimes: Investigators - ABC News'

Finally, Armstrong admitted to Oprah he lied about some things, which makes his accounts of other things untrustworthy.

If you haven't seen any proof that Armstrong lied it is because you haven't been looking.

Forum List

Back