More Bad News For Hillary

red states rule

May 30, 2006
When it rains - it pours

Poor Hillary has seen her once huge lead shrink - and now she is tied with Obama in New Hampshire

Clinton, Obama Neck And Neck In N.H. Poll

AP) Two weeks after Sen. Barack Obama's first trip to New Hampshire, a new poll shows him about even with Sen. Hillary Clinton among likely voters in the state's 2008 Democratic presidential primary.

Among participants in the Concord Monitor poll, 22 percent said they would vote for Clinton if the primary was held now, and 21 percent said Obama. That put them slightly ahead of former North Carolina Sen. John Edwards, who was at 16 percent.

Last month, a Monitor poll showed Clinton leading Obama by 23 percentage points.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/12/24/politics/main2294600.shtml

In another national poll about 50% of the people said they would NOT vote for Hillary - period

that is scarey with that fund raiser stuff and no control over how much money can be legally excepted.... Campaign reform is in serious need of being adopted and fixed:rolleyes: :eusa_wall:

Hell, I thought McCain fixed that problem

who? oh yeah that guy....he did? hell I dunno but is a racket I'm surprised the mob ain't got into it yet:eusa_dance:

I am sure you have heard of him.

Once a media darling now just another Dem Sen from AZ

Is Hillary in trouble? Obama pulls within two points.
April 18, 2007
The Democratic race for the presidential nomination has narrowed to a near dead heat in national polling. Illinois Senator Barack Obama trails New York Senator Hillary Clinton by just two points. According to Rassmussen polling,a huge gender gap has arisen within the Democratic Party.

The latest Rasmussen Reports’ national poll shows Clinton with 32% support, Obama at 30%, and former North Carolina Senator John Edwards steady in third place with 16%. No other Democrat tops 2%. Last week, Clinton had a five-point lead. Two weeks ago, it was Clinton by seven, and our last release in March found Clinton enjoying a double digit lead.

The current survey of 774 Likely Democratic Primary Voters was conducted April 9-12, 2007. The margin of sampling error is +/-4 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

For Clinton, this week’s release shows the lowest level of support in any Rasmussen Reports poll since former Vice President Al Gore was dropped from the list of potential candidates in mid-February. Over the past three weeks, Clinton’s support has averaged 33%, down from 36% in March
http://www.againsthillary.com/2007/04/18/is-hillary-in-trouble-obama-pulls-within-two-points/

this doesn't mean anything right now.
it is still early in this deal.

Some suggestions for Hillary campaign slogans

1) The bitch is back

2) Reach out and tax someone

3) It's mourning again in America

Forum List

Back