more bad news for beekeepers

The only time these bees will go postal is when you get too close their hive. When they are out making the bacon for the hive there is no difference in their temperment than any other honey bee.

Except they will go on deadly rampages if you accidentally bump their hive.

Did you read my first sentence?

I'm on the fence about whether they produce more honey...
I've looked at several sites that contradict that claim.

at this point i dont know if they will produce more honey....we work russian bees....they produce more honey and are hardier than italians

Meanwhile Italian honey bee hives are disappearing thanks to some kind of disease wiping them out.

You can also thank big agra. Thanks to profits over everything else in this country, we have for-profit monopolies (which are subsidized by us taxpayers despite billions in profit) in every sector of food production and their practices are making this country more and more unhealthy - deadly even. The beef processors and companies like Monsanto are truly, truly evil. Did you know it's illegal in 11 states to say anything negative about the beef industry? Yep, that's right. Illegal.

Are Genetically Engineered Crops & Industrial Agriculture Killing off the Bees?
Goliath and David: Monsanto's Legal Battles against Farmers - SourceWatch

Meanwhile Italian honey bee hives are disappearing thanks to some kind of disease wiping them out.

You can also thank big agra. Thanks to profits over everything else in this country, we have for-profit monopolies (which are subsidized by us taxpayers despite billions in profit) in every sector of food production and their practices are making this country more and more unhealthy - deadly even. The beef processors and companies like Monsanto are truly, truly evil. Did you know it's illegal in 11 states to say anything negative about the beef industry? Yep, that's right. Illegal.

Are Genetically Engineered Crops & Industrial Agriculture Killing off the Bees?
Goliath and David: Monsanto's Legal Battles against Farmers - SourceWatch

I'm surprised you didn't rehash the cell phone towers as being the culprits of the decline in bee population, peepers. :cuckoo:

I'm surprised you didn't rehash the cell phone towers as being the culprits of the decline in bee population, peeper

So you're calling me a conspiracy theorist? Do you really think GMO crops with built in insecticides, insect genes and the blanket spraying on thousands of monoculture acres would have no affect on bees? Really? Did you know that soil is a living ecosystem? It takes the combination of organic material plus beneficial mycorrhizae for plants to grow and thrive. What exactly do incomplete chemical fertilizers and herbicides do? They kill the soil, so you need more chemicals for stressed plants and more pesticides due to the stressed plants attracting pests, which is nature's way of taking care of the weak while letting the strong thrive. Chemical monoculture is VERY detrimental to every aspect of food production and ecology. Please tell me that this would have no affect on bees.

I'm surprised you didn't rehash the cell phone towers as being the culprits of the decline in bee population, peeper

So you're calling me a conspiracy theorist? Do you really think GMO crops with built in insecticides, insect genes and the blanket spraying on thousands of monoculture acres would have no affect on bees? Really? Did you know that soil is a living ecosystem? It takes the combination of organic material plus beneficial mycorrhizae for plants to grow and thrive. What exactly do incomplete chemical fertilizers and herbicides do? They kill the soil, so you need more chemicals for stressed plants and more pesticides due to the stressed plants attracting pests, which is nature's way of taking care of the weak while letting the strong thrive. Chemical monoculture is VERY detrimental to every aspect of food production and ecology. Please tell me that this would have no affect on bees.

Yeah, I'm calling you a conspiracy theorist.

And that makes you not very bright. Can you refute what I posted? I'll wait.

But it now appears that a much more basic culprit has killed the bees—Bayer Corporation. CCD is poisoning with a known insect neurotoxin called Clothianidin, a pesticide manufactured by Bayer, which has been clearly linked to massive bee die offs in Germany and France.

Bayer, Monsanto killing bees with patented chemicals, process

And that makes you not very bright. Can you refute what I posted? I'll wait.

But it now appears that a much more basic culprit has killed the bees—Bayer Corporation. CCD is poisoning with a known insect neurotoxin called Clothianidin, a pesticide manufactured by Bayer, which has been clearly linked to massive bee die offs in Germany and France.

Bayer, Monsanto killing bees with patented chemicals, process

I still think you and your Dan Eden are conspiracy theorists:

by Dan Eden for ViewZone
ViewZone asked me to write a story about the Mayan Calendar. There is a common belief that the calendar holds a prophecy that the world will end in 2012. I knew very little about the whole topic when I began doing the research. I like to think I had an open mind. My investigation began with mainstream archaeology and expert interpretations of the calendar. But it soon took a turn that made my hair literally stand on end. I am now convinced that these prophecies are true.
http://viewzone2.com/endtimex.html

Forum List

Back