More Attacks On Olympic Gold Medal Gymnast Gabby Douglas From Fox

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxXW8Sf9pVs&feature=youtube_gdata_player]NBC Monkey Ad Shown After Gabby Douglas' Gold Medal Victory - YouTube[/ame]

GE/NBC thinks she's a cute little monkey. Yet this OP very likely worships them. What a crazy mixed up World ay?

The right wing machine loves you being one of their obedient sheep. Keep supporting their racism, they love it!

Off ya go nutter. Time to go lick some GE/NBC boots. Enjoy.

This thread is about fox's racism and calling Gabby not patriotic for wearing a pink outfit you idiot.

Funny from a supposed Paul supporter to be an obedient sheep to fox, when they were trashing Paul all throughout the campaign season.

GE/NBC ridiculed her by equating her to a monkey. I would think that would bother you just a little. Maybe you should take a break from all that GE/NBC worship, and get real? Just a suggestion anyway.
No, CON$ervoFascists equated it to her!

August 06, 2012
RUSH: * Let me ask you a question.* If you see a commercial with a monkey doing gymnastics and you think of an African-American, doesn't that make you racist?*

Typical of you right wingers trying to silence those pointing out the horrific garbage spread by your propaganda masters at fox.

This thread is about fox's racism and calling Gabby not patriotic for wearing a pink outfit you idiot.

Funny from a supposed Paul supporter to be an obedient sheep to fox, when they were trashing Paul all throughout the campaign season.

You are one dumb fuck. No one on Fox accused Gabby of being unpatriotic for wearing pink. The author of your linked article wrote it in the headline, assume because he's as full of crap as you.

The Fox folks were simply lamenting the disappearance of red, white, and blue in some our our Olympians' outfits, period. Didn't even say there was anything wrong with it at all.

I posted somewhere in here a day or so ago I had a similar feeling watching our men's beach volleyball team wearing black and gray unis. I wasn't upset about it, didn't think they were unpatriotic, etc. It just struck me as different from previous games.

Get a friggin' life.

You are one dumb fuck. No one on Fox accused Gabby of being unpatriotic for wearing pink. The author of your linked article wrote it in the headline, assume because he's as full of crap as you.

The Fox folks were simply lamenting the disappearance of red, white, and blue in some our our Olympians' outfits, period. Didn't even say there was anything wrong with it at all.

I posted somewhere in here a day or so ago I had a similar feeling watching our men's beach volleyball team wearing black and gray unis. I wasn't upset about it, didn't think they were unpatriotic, etc. It just struck me as different from previous games.

Get a friggin' life.
This kind of shitstream thinking is what gives meaning to black labels life.

More attacks on Olympic gold medal gymnast Gabby Douglas from ... not FOX.

Gabby Douglas is now officially a star. When she won the individual gold medal in women’s gymnastics in London Thursday, the breakout darling of the 2012 games, she immediately found herself a celebrity worthy of a cereal box. If her performance in the women’s individual all-around didn’t blow your mind, you cannot possibly have been paying attention. Yet after her victory, one of the first responses that truly resonated for me was from a colleague who noted, “I would like her more if she were not so, so, so into Jesus.”

Did God help Gabrielle Douglas win? - Salon.com

Get a friggin' life.

I'm surprised this forum allows stormfront nazis like you to troll up the place with your stupidity.

Guess this particular Democrat dunce hasn't heard that GE/NBC thinks she's a cute little monkey. Go figure?

Get a friggin' life.

I'm surprised this forum allows stormfront nazis like you to troll up the place with your stupidity.

But I guess you're not surprised they let desperate lefties like you lie outright in a thread title and again in the body of your post.

Get a friggin' life.

Storm front nazi? Wtf? More shitstream thinking from a shithead.

Forum List

Back