More Anti-Nazi Spam On TV

Why don't you cry me some tears about Russia invading Poland and Finland. It's too bad that I'm not allowed to tell you the real truth.
Looks like this NeoNazi has already been banned.

For the record, Adolf and Stalin carved up Poland, yes.

And Stalin was desperate to do whatever he could to appease Adolf since Chamberlain was doing the same thing.

Anyone who defends the Nazis is suspect of many t hings.

Anybody who doesn't defend the Nazis is GUILTY of many things.
Sure thing, Fritz.

Look at post #11. If you support them, you support what they did. That makes you equally GUILTY.
You are not making any sense.

Let's try this: Nazi bad, Commie bad, Stormfront, bad.

Does that help?
Just sayin' it sucks watching documentaries where the Soviets are painted as good guys.
OK, I see. "Enemy at the Gates" was great, period. But the regimes under Lenin, Stalin, Khrushchev, Putin, you name it, bad bad bad, yes.

German soldiers tasked with the job of finding and executing bolshevik jews ... has been much maligned and viewed in a negative light.

Yea, can't imagine anyone trying to besmirch the warm and fuzzy image of people who hunt Jews. Imagine the nerve of them.

The western allies declared war on Germany when Hitler invaded Poland.

What most people aren't aware of is that Germany only invaded half of Poland, while Russia invaded the other half at the same time.

In reality, the allies didn't give a hoot about Poland. They just wanted an excuse to go to war against Germany.

And totally ignored the Russian's invasion of Poland. .... :cool:

I really wish Hitler had defeated the Russian communists.

The world would have been a safer and more stable place. .... :cool:
I doubt it.

Adolf's next goal as surmised from his unpublished sequel to his first book (which is still a best seller in Germany) was to conquer the USA.

FDR and Churchill were right -- Adolf was the greater menace compared with Japan.
the Nazis were stupid, but not stupid enough to invade the Usa...americans like their freedom...russians have never had it

Forum List

Back