More animal like behavior

Mr Joyce, I ride the bus to and from work everyday and the young ppl on the bus both black and white are very rude, curse, talk very loudly on their cellphones (cursing) and do not respect the elderly ppl on the bus. It is very sad and dangerous. I've learned the bus schedule where the bus I ride only has a very few ppl on it and they are older adults like myself. We are living in critical times and in no way when I grew up. Then we respected the elderly or get our asses kicked. We didn't look our mothers in the mouth when they were talking to their friends or get our mouths smacked. We hated for the principal to send home a note about our behaviour at school b/c we knew we would get our butts kicked. They call it child abuse now. I call it discipline and it's made me a better person.

Mr Joyce, I ride the bus to and from work everyday and the young ppl on the bus both black and white are very rude, curse, talk very loudly on their cellphones (cursing) and do not respect the elderly ppl on the bus. It is very sad and dangerous. I've learned the bus schedule where the bus I ride only has a very few ppl on it and they are older adults like myself. We are living in critical times and in no way when I grew up. Then we respected the elderly or get our asses kicked. We didn't look our mothers in the mouth when they were talking to their friends or get our mouths smacked. We hated for the principal to send home a note about our behaviour at school b/c we knew we would get our butts kicked. They call it child abuse now. I call it discipline and it's made me a better person.

Iuse to ride the city bus to,and the black people young and old where always loud and pushey,no care in the world.

Thank the left for the slide into the abyss of moral decay.

Let me guess what group....

Funny.....the left turns our cities into cesspools.

Racism, class-envy, crime, drug-abuse, an entitlement mentality. All of the baser instincts of a decrepit society. I never understood a mentality that feels that success should be punished and failure and mediocre results should be encouraged.

All of this talk about compassion, fairness, diversity, but it just never seems to solve anything. No wonder they vote for Democrats. It's pretty much the most they expect out of politicians I suppose. Maybe they just like to hear how great things will be if they could just keep those evil rich Republicans from getting in the way. One would think that they would eventually get wise...but they keep falling for the usual methods of appealing to everyone's worse natures.

Last edited:

Let me guess what group....

Funny.....the left turns our cities into cesspools.

Racism, class-envy, crime, drug-abuse, an entitlement mentality. All of the baser instincts of a decrepit society. I never understood a mentality that feels that success should be punished and failure and mediocre results should be encouraged.

All of this talk about compassion, fairness, diversity, but it just never seems to solve anything. No wonder they vote for Democrats. It's pretty much the most they expect out of politicians I suppose. Maybe they just like to hear how great things will be if they could just keep those evil rich Republicans from getting in the way. One would think that they would eventually get wise...but they keep falling for the usual methods of appealing to everyone's worse natures.

I'm talking about teenagers and believe me they do not care who is in office or whether they or left or right. The problem is they have no home schooling.

Busses are poverty jammed into a very small space.

Not exactly! Since the gas prices have gone up I've seen more ppl ride who wouldn't have ordinarily. But thanks for letting those of us who also pay taxes know that we are thought of as the lower class of society.

Last edited:
In H.G. Wells', The Time machine, the protagonist projects himself hundreds of years into the future where he encounters two very different sub-species of human, the Eloi, who (in the movie version) are fair-skinned, white-haired, refined, fragile, incapable of violence or anger, and the Morlocks, who are dark, ape-like, barbaric, assaultive and, at times, cannibalistic.

The Eloi live above ground where they lead an idyllic, effortless existence in which their technologically advanced culture has through generations of progress afforded them lives of leisure and plenty.

The Morlocks live underground but occasionally venture to the surface where they brutally attack the Eloi, often singling out an individual whom they tear apart and eat while the other Eloi just passively stand around watching because any ability to resist has been bred out of them by generations of non-violent conditioning.

The Time Machine is a very interesting book which I highly recommend. The movie is even more allegorical in relation to the bus-beating incident, which is not at all uncommon and serves as an indication that there is something very wrong with American society. The passivity of the other passengers on that bus, and the failure of the girl's male companion to counter-attack those girls, which he could have successfully done if he'd had the will to, was an extremely abnormal response.

What we've seen is a symptom of social sickness brought about by government's inappropriate tampering with our natural social behavior. Americans have become socially alienated.

I did not only say black kids I said black and white kids. So get the story straight.:eusa_hand:

Alright Casper.

Btw: who said what race we were talking about?

You did. Not me.

:slap:

That's right turn it around so I will be the one who brought up race although that is what this thread is about to begin with...and don't tell me you didn't realize that. If you didn't then you are either stupid, dense or slick. BTW! This is just a place to vent your feelings and I do not have any negative ones against you, why should I? I wish you and your family the best during this holiday and New Year. I know it's hard for all of us but we are going to pull thru this like we always have and you know why? WE ARE AMERICANS!! GOD BLESS AMERICA THE LAND THAT I LOVE!

I did not only say black kids I said black and white kids. So get the story straight.:eusa_hand:

Alright Casper.

You did. Not me.

That's right turn it around so I will be the one who brought up race although that is what this thread is about to begin with...and don't tell me you didn't realize that. If you didn't then you are either stupid, dense or slick. BTW! This is just a place to vent your feelings and I do not have any negative ones against you, why should I? I wish you and your family the best during this holiday and New Year. I know it's hard for all of us but we are going to pull thru this like we always have and you know why? WE ARE AMERICANS!! GOD BLESS AMERICA THE LAND THAT I LOVE!

So in effect you're saying if I was thinking purely race I'm a racist, yet if I didn't think race I'm an idiot?????

Okay.

Fuck off.

Alright Casper.

You did. Not me.

So in effect you're saying if I was thinking purely race I'm a racist, yet if I didn't think race I'm an idiot?????

Okay.

Fuck off.

You are going to tell me to fuck off when you are the one who accused me of bringing up race. I wasn't calling you a racist and frankly I don't give a damn if you are or not. I could care less! I wished you and your family a happy holiday and New Year. I guess I'm a racist because I did! Whatever!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back