More and more doctors refusing medicade...

A notable portion of the medical industry's income is from Medicare and Medicaid spending along with a few other govt paid for medical sources.

doctors may have to just learn to live with less like most of us are having to do.

Ahh the benefits of globalization.

There is a doctor shortage. Therefore, doctors can vie for the most financially advantageous patients first. Medicaid is not in that group. What does globalization have to do with medical care? Trying to sound smart without the benefit of being that way.

Why is there a doctor shortage?

A notable portion of the medical industry's income is from Medicare and Medicaid spending along with a few other govt paid for medical sources.

doctors may have to just learn to live with less like most of us are having to do.

There is a doctor shortage. Therefore, doctors can vie for the most financially advantageous patients first. Medicaid is not in that group. What does globalization have to do with medical care? Trying to sound smart without the benefit of being that way.

Strange we have had at least 4 new DR's offices/clinics open in the last year in my little county of about 75,000.
And a brand new Rite Aid and Walgreens as well.

Medicaid rules here.

I go to a doctor who doesn't accept this, and some insurances. He is a one-man-band, he has a pretty cool market niche, and had done away with a lot of the BS. You make your appointments online, they follow up by email or phone, he has only one employee.

I like it.

I go to a doctor who doesn't accept this, and some insurances. He is a one-man-band, he has a pretty cool market niche, and had done away with a lot of the BS. You make your appointments online, they follow up by email or phone, he has only one employee.

I like it.

Does he use clothes hangers too?

Strange we have had at least 4 new DR's offices/clinics open in the last year in my little county of about 75,000.

Medicaid rules here.

I'm glad I don't live in your neighborhood.

Medicaid rules here.

I'm glad I don't live in your neighborhood.

Likewise I suspect.

The backlash from within the medical community is growing rapidly regarding Obamacare, and the issue will escalate once again in the summer months as the Dems are scrambling to hasten the front-loaded "goodies" associated with the plan in time for November 2010 - this attempt will largely fail though.

Combine this with the increasing agitation regarding the illegal immigration issue, and we have the makings for a political perfect storm against the neo-progressive liberals heading into November 2010.

The Conservatives will rule the November election cycle, and then the Obama agenda will be largely deprived of substantive opportunity. He will have no choice but to move to the center in any hope to secure a 2nd term - and if so, then so be it...

____

I'm glad this is happenning in this country. For years doctors had to put up with a bad system where they were not paid their worth by the government so more and more are simply no longer accepting medicare patients. I hope this is a trend that keeps going and perhaps people who are against this can also stop seeing doctors who still want to see medicare patients.

Eventually enough economic pressure will be put on the system that it will simply vanish. Its the best way to take down the system...

I'm glad this is happenning in this country. For years doctors had to put up with a bad system where they were not paid their worth by the government so more and more are simply no longer accepting medicare patients. I hope this is a trend that keeps going and perhaps people who are against this can also stop seeing doctors who still want to see medicare patients.

Eventually enough economic pressure will be put on the system that it will simply vanish. Its the best way to take down the system...

I wonder if there is a point where your hopey-fail crosses the line to abetti-sabotage?

The con little guys continue to support the big guys, against their own best interest.

:clap2:

That's it in a nutshell.

They are like the frat boys in Animal House.

"Thank you, sir! May I have another!"

Its actually called free-will. No one has ever said that doctors who did wish to participate in this could stop participating in it but other doctors who don't want to also have free-will to excecise their own personal choice over their own life. I admit it will such but what can we do about other people's choices in life. We only have the power of choice over our own lives.

Do you oppose someone's freedom?

Forum List

Back