More Ancient Proof of Jewish Claims to Jerusalem Temple

Which verse?! What book do you think Jesus preached from, Wild Jackass? It wasn't the New Testament, there wasn't any Christian religion to speak of. Jesus was born and raised a Zionist Jew in Judeah and what he preached was Judaism. He was obviously upset at Romans who had invaded and occupied the Promised Land and mistreated his fellow Jews.

It's interesting how you antisemites who claim to be Christians forget that Christianty is based on the life and death of a Zionist Jewish rabbi.

It's also interesting that you deny the existence of the temple but even the New Testament describes many instances of Jesus' interactions AT THE TEMPLE.

But then again Achmed, don't you Muslims believe that Jesus, Moses, and many of the prophets were Muslims and didn't know it at the time? Ha ha ha!

The New Testament treats Jesus and his followers as distinct from the Jews. And, Jesus is not identified as a Jew in the NT. If Jesus is not a identified as a Jew in the Bible, how much less is he a Jew by the modern meaning that is Talmudism.

Yes, Jesus followed the religion of the "Jews", which in fulfilled form is called Christianity. But, Jesus didn't follow Talmudism, what is called Judaism today. He was completely at odds with the evil Jews for their proto-Talmudic beliefs.

Jesus is not a Zionist. Jesus believed the Church to be Israel and he prophesied the destruction of the Jewish state.

Which verse?! What book do you think Jesus preached from, Wild Jackass? It wasn't the New Testament, there wasn't any Christian religion to speak of. Jesus was born and raised a Zionist Jew in Judeah and what he preached was Judaism. He was obviously upset at Romans who had invaded and occupied the Promised Land and mistreated his fellow Jews.

It's interesting how you antisemites who claim to be Christians forget that Christianty is based on the life and death of a Zionist Jewish rabbi.

It's also interesting that you deny the existence of the temple but even the New Testament describes many instances of Jesus' interactions AT THE TEMPLE.

But then again Achmed, don't you Muslims believe that Jesus, Moses, and many of the prophets were Muslims and didn't know it at the time? Ha ha ha!

The New Testament treats Jesus and his followers as distinct from the Jews. And, Jesus is not identified as a Jew in the NT. If Jesus is not a identified as a Jew in the Bible, how much less is he a Jew by the modern meaning that is Talmudism.

Yes, Jesus followed the religion of the "Jews", which in fulfilled form is called Christianity. But, Jesus didn't follow Talmudism, what is called Judaism today. He was completely at odds with the evil Jews for their proto-Talmudic beliefs.

Jesus is not a Zionist. Jesus believed the Church to be Israel and he prophesied the destruction of the Jewish state.

Ahhhhh........ Bulletproof,

A proud member of "We already replaced Judaism, and there is nothing you can say or do about it" Club

How amazing that you continue to call the Hebrew Scripture, Talmud.
And that the Talmud is what Judaism is today.

Talmudism.
Proto-Talmudic

What knowledge.

So, Jesus was for the Romans to remain conquerors of his homeland?
(It has something to do with Jewish Messiah, which I know you do not know the meaning of)

Be proud. :)

Today's Judaism follows Talmudism? Ha ha ha! Do you think by using these non existent stupid words normally found on neo Nazi sites, it actually makes the term true? Moron, any synagogue you go to today you will only find the OT which is what Jews have been practicing and praying from for the last 4000 years.

Fulfilled form? Ha ha ha. You realize that the OT specifically says God declared that all those that came before Him and after are false idols. And yes, Jesus was a Zionist Jew who preached Judaism, he was even called "rabbi" by his followers.

This is how it goes with you antisemites, you find this garbage in these neo Nazi sites but are too ignorant and undereducated to know better. But, it's quite entertaining watching an antisemite having a hard time dealing with the fact that Jesus was 150% Zionist Jew.

the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed: …Judah…Reuben…Gad…Asher…Naphtali…Manasseh…Simeon…Levi…Issachar…Zebulun…Joseph…Benjamin. After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands” (Rev. 7:4–9).

After the apostle beholds the redeemed sons and daughters of Zion, he turns his gaze to the overwhelming spectacle of gathered nations, tribes, peoples and tongues. How great is God’s salvation, brought in through the Jews (John 4:22), to the Jew first and also to the Gentile! (Rom. 1:16).

Jesus answered him, ‘The first of all the commandments is: “Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one. And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.” This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself”’” (Mark 12:28)

Then He said to them, ‘These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me’” (Luke 24:44).

Now I say that Jesus Christ has become a servant to the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made to the fathers, and that the Gentiles might glorify God for His mercy, as it is written: ‘For this reason I will confess to You among the Gentiles, and sing to Your name.’ And again he says: ‘Rejoice, O Gentiles, with His people!’” (Rom. 15:8–10).

Last edited:
Not even slightly pedantic, more to the side of arrogant.
"Habiru" or "Apiru" has connection to Hebrews only in English.
In the local language it's - 'Ivri' or 'Ivrim'.

Please learn the basics, pedantic..later.

Only English? Can't be bothered to respond to this, I'll lower myself to let Wikipedia debunk it for me:

Habiru or Apiru (Egyptian: ˁpr.w) was the name given by various Sumerian, Egyptian, Akkadian, Hittite, Mitanni, and Ugaritic sources...

And? Non of those languages are Canaanite.
And You have yet to prove any connection between the roots "P(b)-R-M" (Ugarit) and "I-V-R" (Hebrew).

When You do that please publish a paper, it will help all those professors who certainly cannot agree...and for a good reason.

If You really want to look into anything remotely close to "Ivrim" look at the town of Avaris in Egypt where they found traces of Canaanite culture distinct to that of the surrounding Egyptian towns. Plus You get a way more realistic connection between "Ivri" and "Avari".

So? They are Semitic languages of the region used to describe groups of wandering nomads and or bandits. Interesting that "Ivrim" is not considered an "ethnonym". As for Avaris, a Hyskos capital, it's not surprising they would have found Canaanite culture there as it is well known that Canaaanite tribes settled in the Eastern Nile delta and even established a kingdom there that pre-dated the Hyskos invasion, what point are you trying to make here?

I already made it pretty clear, You're trying to make Habiru, Apiru and SA.GAZ into Ivri.
You need 2 separate non-Canaan languages for that - Egyptian and Akkadian.

any synagogue you go to today you will only find the OT which is what Jews have been practicing and praying from for the last 4000 years.

Sure, any synagogue has a priest who'll sacrifice a lamb on occasion. Oh wait, you're full of sh1t. And, Israel would sooner stone a homosexual than recognize a same-sex marriage. Oh wait, you're full of sh1t. Your masters perform oral sex on little boys, that's from the Talmud, not the Old Testament. Jews are Antichirst, when Jesus is the Christ of the Old Testament. You're full of sh1t. Jews are the children of Satan, so says the Messiah.

any synagogue you go to today you will only find the OT which is what Jews have been practicing and praying from for the last 4000 years.

Sure, any synagogue has a priest who'll sacrifice a lamb on occasion. Oh wait, you're full of sh1t. And, Israel would sooner stone a homosexual than recognize a same-sex marriage. Oh wait, you're full of sh1t. Your masters perform oral sex on little boys, that's from the Talmud, not the Old Testament. Jews are Antichirst, when Jesus is the Christ of the Old Testament. You're full of sh1t. Jews are the children of Satan, so says the Messiah.

Your brain lives in the dark ages.

Nothing stands still. It moves. It changes.

You are expecting, for some very perverse reason, for the religion Abraham created to have remained the same.

It did not, it could not. No cult/religion has remained frozen in time, they all change with the times, they all evolve.

Many things which were done in the OT, were changed, just as many things from other cults have changed as well, only you have no education, interest or knowledge to know any of this.

You are stuck in a time warp.

If Jews today behaved the way Abraham, and David and Solomon did, the Muslims in the Land of Israel would not have been an issue anymore.

You live in a religion which did not embrace Judaism but Paganism because its founder, Paul of Tarsus, did not want people to follow Judaism.

Most of what Christianity follows today comes from Pagan ideas which were incorporated into Christianity, you understand it or not.

What better way to attract people to one's new religion but to say that a human from a religion where there in no such a thing as any god mating with a female human and procreating is the answer to their suffering? Which is what Paul of Tarsus sold all the Pagans and others who were desperate for freedom and peace.

Why? How nice was life under the Romans for all who were conquered?

The Bris is not "oral sex". Only a sick Christian mind like yours would see such a thing, because that is what you were taught by others who learned to hate Jews as deeply as you are showing to us that you do.

You have not read the Torah.
You have not read the Talmud.
You know nothing about the religion Abraham created and the people who continue to follow that religion, but all the toxic trash you have learned and continue to learn and believe in about the Jewish people.

2000 years of anti Jewish advertisement is tough to beat.
Take a good look at all the pogroms, the Inquisition, the Holocaust and now the endless attempts to destroy Israel.

That is what toxic ignorance bring.

It is up to you, and only up to you, like any other person who is addicted to anything (as you are addicted to all you have learned about Judaism and Jews) to correct it, to seek help in stopping this addiction.

There is nothing else that can be said to you. You have made it very clear to everyone where you come from, and apparently where you will continue to go.

Jews have gone through enough at the hands of Christians and Muslims. That is why they fought to be sovereign over their ancient homeland again and succeeded at great cost.

Jews will never be dependent on hateful Christians and Muslims again.

The people of Israel live.

Am Israel Chai. :)

You're rambling incoherently again. You aren't very good with facts or history.

Remind us again, which faith was it who's priests sodomized hundreds of thousands of little boys? The whole thing goes all the way to the top. Can you perhaps, from personal experience, tell us what is it about this faith and little boys? Or maybe this is the so called "fulfillment"?! Ha ha ha.

George Pell, top Pope advisor, charged with sexual assault offenses - CNN

The Pope’s Pedophile?

Pope 'told about alleged child rapist' two years before his arrest

It is wikipedia.

I rest my case. :rolleyes:

But you are actually denying that there is such a thing as Temple Denial since 1948?

On the grounds there's no such thing in academic circles, there's nothing to deny.

I am not denying the Nakba. The Arabs brought it on themselves by attempting to destroy Israel and kill all the Jews.
The catastrophe they refer to is that they did not succeed at it.

Classic Zionist Nakba denial- "they brought it on themselves" meme that has been discredited and debunked since the at least the late 1970's. Aah, so that's why you call yourself "Sixties Fan", stuck in a previous decade before the facts were revealed. Got it. ;)

Only English? Can't be bothered to respond to this, I'll lower myself to let Wikipedia debunk it for me:

Habiru or Apiru (Egyptian: ˁpr.w) was the name given by various Sumerian, Egyptian, Akkadian, Hittite, Mitanni, and Ugaritic sources...

And You have yet to prove any connection between the roots "P(b)-R-M" (Ugarit) and "I-V-R" (Hebrew).

When You do that please publish a paper, it will help all those professors who certainly cannot agree...and for a good reason.

If You really want to look into anything remotely close to "Ivrim" look at the town of Avaris in Egypt where they found traces of Canaanite culture distinct to that of the surrounding Egyptian towns. Plus You get a way more realistic connection between "Ivri" and "Avari".

So? They are Semitic languages of the region used to describe groups of wandering nomads and or bandits. Interesting that "Ivrim" is not considered an "ethnonym". As for Avaris, a Hyskos capital, it's not surprising they would have found Canaanite culture there as it is well known that Canaaanite tribes settled in the Eastern Nile delta and even established a kingdom there that pre-dated the Hyskos invasion, what point are you trying to make here?

Thanks for confirming Chapter 10 of the Torah even though that probably wasn't your intention.

Which "Chapter 10"? Care to provide a link?
I post Torah chapter 10 and you can't Google it?
Are you serious?
It's the story of where Noah's progeny settled.

As I've said before I tend not to read or memorise fantasy novels, and yes, I Googled it:

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/9938/jewish/Chapter-10.htm
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/8174/jewish/Chapter-10.htm
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/9974/jewish/Chapter-10.htm
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/9911/jewish/Chapter-10.htm

...apparently there's a "Chapter 10" in Numbers, Genesis, Deuteronomy, Leviticus, Exodus, Ezra, Esther, psalms, proverbs, Daniel...etc, etc. Hence my question, because I couldn't be bothered to trawl through so many "chapter 10s" just to work out your obscure reference.

It is wikipedia.

I rest my case. :rolleyes:

But you are actually denying that there is such a thing as Temple Denial since 1948?

On the grounds there's no such thing in academic circles, there's nothing to deny.

I am not denying the Nakba. The Arabs brought it on themselves by attempting to destroy Israel and kill all the Jews.
The catastrophe they refer to is that they did not succeed at it.

Classic Zionist Nakba denial- "they brought it on themselves" meme that has been discredited and debunked since the at least the late 1970's. Aah, so that's why you call yourself "Sixties Fan", stuck in a previous decade before the facts were revealed. Got it. ;)

1) Wikepedia, as in the person who wrote that page was asking for confirmation or more information, not that the page was incorrect at all about the existence of such a thing as Temple Denial, anymore than there is a denial of such a thing as Holocaust Denial, or any other denial of facts by those who hate Jews and wish to deny anything in the world which is Jewish connected. ....:)

2) What in the world does Academic Circles has to do with the actual denial existing in so many other circles?

3) The Arab leaders brought it on the Arab people of the Mandate for Palestine from 1920 to 1948. It is all documented with videos actual Arab witnesses about what the Arab leaders and the Jordanians told them to do and how long it was going to take for them to be able to return.
None of this has been discredited at any time from 1948 till now.

4) You are full of
:bsflag:

Last edited:

Thanks for confirming Chapter 10 of the Torah even though that probably wasn't your intention.

Which "Chapter 10"? Care to provide a link?
I post Torah chapter 10 and you can't Google it?
Are you serious?
It's the story of where Noah's progeny settled.

As I've said before I tend not to read or memorise fantasy novels, and yes, I Googled it:

Bamidbar - Numbers - Chapter 10 (Parshah Behaalotecha)
Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 10 (Parshah Noach)
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/9974/jewish/Chapter-10.htm
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/9911/jewish/Chapter-10.htm

...apparently there's a "Chapter 10" in Numbers, Genesis, Deuteronomy, Leviticus, Exodus, Ezra, Esther, psalms, proverbs, Daniel...etc, etc. Hence my question, because I couldn't be bothered to trawl through so many "chapter 10s" just to work out your obscure reference.
There's only one chapter 10 in the Torah.
The other references are to prophets and writings.
And I'm conversing with someone who doesn't know this.

I only reference chabad for this board.
The sefarim I read don't start from chapter 1 with each book of the Torah because the chapters were created to help the Church debate the rabbis.

Forum List

Back