More Americans think we are on the right track since 2004

AP Poll: More Americans Upbeat Than Not - CBS News
Not since January 2004, shortly after the capture of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, has an AP survey found more "right direction" than "wrong direction" respondents. The burst of optimism didn't last long in 2004.
How long do you think it'll last this time? :lol:

Interesting that the poll was conducted by AP/GFK, I'd never heard of them so I did a little research, and I mean a little:
Corporate Values
Our clients' needs drive our business. We continuously seek to better understand our clients' needs, improve all aspects of existing research products, offer innovative products and to be an integral part of our clients' information systems. Accuracy, sound methodology, excellent client service, flexibility, timely delivery and cost effectiveness all ensure that we meet and even exceed our clients' expectations. We build long-term partnerships with our clients, contributing to their success.
Sounds like a "rent-a-poll" company. "Hey, I need a poll that says Americans are more upbeat. Can I have it by next Friday? Great!".

Last edited:
AP Poll: More Americans Upbeat Than Not - CBS News
Not since January 2004, shortly after the capture of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, has an AP survey found more "right direction" than "wrong direction" respondents. The burst of optimism didn't last long in 2004.
How long do you think it'll last this time? :lol:

Interesting that the poll was conducted by AP/GFK, I'd never heard of them so I did a little research, and I mean a little:
Corporate Values
Our clients' needs drive our business. We continuously seek to better understand our clients' needs, improve all aspects of existing research products, offer innovative products and to be an integral part of our clients' information systems. Accuracy, sound methodology, excellent client service, flexibility, timely delivery and cost effectiveness all ensure that we meet and even exceed our clients' expectations. We build long-term partnerships with our clients, contributing to their success.
Sounds like a "rent-a-poll" company. "Hey, I need a poll that says Americans are more upbeat. Can I have it by next Friday? Great!".

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back