More Alien Cultural Enrichment -- Animal Rape

karpenter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2018
ICE detains convicted dog rapist for deportation hearing

And Sanctuary Let Him Go.... !!!!

Federal immigration officials made a point of announcing Tuesday that they had tracked down a convicted dog rapist at his home earlier that day
after
Multnomah County jailers released him last month without alerting them as requested.

It was the latest volley in a yearslong fight between U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office. ICE wants the county to let it know when undocumented immigrants are scheduled to leave jail -- or as an alternative, hold the inmates for up to 48 hours.

The county says it can’t do that.

He [Lopez] was sentenced to three years of probation and 60 days in jail on April 8,
but was let out of jail immediately because he had already served the time leading up to his sentencing hearing.

In this case, ICE spokeswoman Tanya Roman said 52-year-old
Fidel Lopez is an
“illegally present Mexican citizen”
--- As In, ILLEGAL ALIEN ??

Note In This Original Story
No Mention Of Lopez's Immigration Status
Portland man accused of raping dog that had to be euthanized due to internal injuries

Nope
Not In This One Either
Man who raped fiancee’s dog gets 60 days in jail: Judge wishes he could’ve given him more

Why Is He Being An ILLEGAL ALIEN
Being Left Out By EVERYONE Except ICE ??

Grotesque, diversity is a fake ass buzzword meaning, Whitey is too dominant because they are smarter and better looking, therefore savages that no Whitey would ever fuck need to undermine civilization.

That dog was asking for it ... dressing like that.

81gQWi98LtL._SL1500_.jpg

Grotesque, diversity is a fake ass buzzword meaning, Whitey is too dominant because they are smarter and better looking, therefore savages that no Whitey would ever fuck need to undermine civilization.
Have You Noticed A Trend In Commercials ??
First Is Was Black Men With Their White Women
This Past Year They Moved To Include
White Men With Their Black Women And Mulatto Daughters

Look Closely At The Car Commercial
With The Eight-Year Old Girl Doing The Rap
Interracial Gay Couple Out With All Their Daughters ??

ICE detains convicted dog rapist for deportation hearing

And Sanctuary Let Him Go.... !!!!

Federal immigration officials made a point of announcing Tuesday that they had tracked down a convicted dog rapist at his home earlier that day
after
Multnomah County jailers released him last month without alerting them as requested.

It was the latest volley in a yearslong fight between U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office. ICE wants the county to let it know when undocumented immigrants are scheduled to leave jail -- or as an alternative, hold the inmates for up to 48 hours.

The county says it can’t do that.

He [Lopez] was sentenced to three years of probation and 60 days in jail on April 8,
but was let out of jail immediately because he had already served the time leading up to his sentencing hearing.

In this case, ICE spokeswoman Tanya Roman said 52-year-old
Fidel Lopez is an
“illegally present Mexican citizen”
--- As In, ILLEGAL ALIEN ??

Note In This Original Story
No Mention Of Lopez's Immigration Status
Portland man accused of raping dog that had to be euthanized due to internal injuries

Nope
Not In This One Either
Man who raped fiancee’s dog gets 60 days in jail: Judge wishes he could’ve given him more

Why Is He Being An ILLEGAL ALIEN
Being Left Out By EVERYONE Except ICE ??

Just doing the jobs that Americans won't do.

original.gif

If they weren't in the country illegally they couldn't have raped the dogs.

Another good reason for the wall and booting all illegals out of America.

Can't give the natives competition.

The dog had to be put down.

How can you be for that?
Lucky dogs they make us human suffer to the last.

The only time I suffer with my dogs is when they pass on. Its the price we pay for having dogs in our lives.

Can't give the natives competition.

The dog had to be put down.

How can you be for that?
Lucky dogs they make us human suffer to the last.

The only time I suffer with my dogs is when they pass on. Its the price we pay for having dogs in our lives.
Yeah, but there is nothing we can do about it.
I enjoy the time we had together and don't look forward to the end of my days when I can't care for them anymore.
But, there is nothing I can do about it.

me thinx whether the dude was illegal or not doesn't really matter so much...

Bestiality finally outlawed in Kentucky
Only four states now have no law against sex with animals.

Author: 10News Staff
Published: 4:35 PM EDT March 28, 2019
Updated: 4:35 PM EDT March 28, 2019
FRANKFORT, Ky. — Bestiality is now illegal in Kentucky.

On Tuesday, Gov. Matt Bevin signed Senate Bill 67 into law. It outlaws sexual crimes against animals.

According to WAVE, there are only four states remaining where bestiality has not been outlawed. Those states are Hawaii, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wyoming.

me thinx whether the dude was illegal or not doesn't really matter so much...

Only four states now have no law against sex with animals.

Author: 10News Staff
Published: 4:35 PM EDT March 28, 2019
Updated: 4:35 PM EDT March 28, 2019
FRANKFORT, Ky. — Bestiality is now illegal in Kentucky.

On Tuesday, Gov. Matt Bevin signed Senate Bill 67 into law. It outlaws sexual crimes against animals.

According to WAVE, there are only four states remaining where bestiality has not been outlawed. Those states are Hawaii, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wyoming.

Where will they go now?

Commercials exist for only one reason. To show their product in a good light for most of their potential customers. If the majority of the country didn't support biracial or same sex families, there wouldn't be any commercials with them in it. Your world has changed without you. Either accept reality, or whine forever. That's your only choice.

Forum List

Back