More advertisers leave lushbo

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Rush Limbaugh Advertisers Keep Leaving Show In Wake Of Sandra Fluke Comments

This article says "... at least eight ..." and I heard on TV its up to 12. Sure would be nice if this was the end of this pond scum. He could always do what Beck did and let people pay to hear his vile spew. Heck, maybe Baby Huey Beck could find a spot for him on his pathetic little "network".

Condemn Rush Limbaugh | Democrats.com

You rw's won't like this site. Notice we still haven't heard an unequivocal condemnation from any Republican. Very telling.

It would also be nice to see his reign over the GObP/pubs come to an end but I doubt any of the R's have the courage to go up against lushbo.

I looked through the list of them that was published in USA Today and there was only one company that I do business with and that was AOL. I'm dropping my AOL account tomorrow. I'll look at the lists that you peoplehave posted and see who else I need to stop patronizing. I don't listen to Rush so I'll have to try to find out who still sponsors him and try to do business with them.

The insanity surrounding this Fluke nonsense is just too much. Why the fuck does she need free contraception? She a fucking Law Student for fuck's sake? The rich trying to get richer?

Who are they? Or this bullshit like the AOL dropped Limbaugh rumours when AOL only suspended their ads?

And please a link other than to a blog.

This article says "... at least eight ..." and I heard on TV its up to 12. Sure would be nice if this was the end of this pond scum. He could always do what Beck did and let people pay to hear his vile spew. Heck, maybe Baby Huey Beck could find a spot for him on his pathetic little "network".

You rw's won't like this site. Notice we still haven't heard an unequivocal condemnation from any Republican. Very telling.

It would also be nice to see his reign over the GObP/pubs come to an end but I doubt any of the R's have the courage to go up against lushbo.

kinda blows your assinine theory that rush speaks for the Republican Party.. Please send the memo to Jillian.

Why the fuck does she need free contraception?

EXACTLY where did she say that?
Answer - she didn't.

WHO said she wants "free contraception"?
Lushbo did.

This has never been about "free contraception". Those who actually listened to her testimony know that.

kinda blows your assinine theory that rush speaks for the Republican Party.. Please send the memo to Jillian.

Actually he does.

Ask Boehner.

Actually he does.

Ask Boehner.

Actually, he doesn't. Thanks for playing.

Who are they? Or this bullshit like the AOL dropped Limbaugh rumours when AOL only suspended their ads?

And please a link other than to a blog.

The "Blog" lists actual tweets from companies who have dropped Rush. I can lead a slut to water, but I can't make her turn a trick.:lol:

I posted two links. 8537 posted a third.

If you have access to the interwebs, you can easily learn how to search for even more. :eusa_whistle:

The morons of the world who keep insisting Rush is some sort of titular head of the Republican party ought to spend some time listening to him. If someone told me at the end of a year I could have a dollar for everything Rush said either positive or negative about the RNC, major Republican Senators and Congressmen, and other elite Republicans, I'd make a hell of a lot more money taking the negative comments.

AOL is still around?

Did you get a look at his sponsors list?
It reads like a who's who of ripoff services for old clueless people.

Forum List

Back