More ACORN

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UciAenIhO2M&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

It's quite unreal, but happened.

Its halrious, they have tons of tape, every time dopey ACORN threatens lawsuites, they show yet another tape of these ACORN morons happy to break the law.

Oh c'mon, how can you label a whole organization bad when it's just this 1 person in LA. Oh yea there was also that 1 in Baltimore... and DC.... have these 2 ever run this scam on ACORN and not hit gold? :lol:

Ok cue the ACORN supporters defending underage prostitution...

We're sure you're a barking moonbat....'Nuf said.
barkingmoonbat.jpg

I saw the segment on Hannity's America. He had on the "pimp" and the "ho"...:lol:

He also had on Andrew Brietbart and according to him there is a lot more tape. He is calling out holder to investigate ACORN or he will release the rest of the tapes during the next election cycle....

If Holder actually investigates, they will turn over the tapes and documents as evidence as well as names of people who will give up some information. Apparently there are others involved besides ACORN... :rolleyes:

Don't hold your breath for Holder to investigate the pet project of the Dems my friends. Holder is too busy trying dirtbag terrorists in NYC.

You can't possibly be trying to apologize for acorn? :cuckoo:

What do you know about ACORN? My guess, nothing but the hate and fear pushed by Hannity, et al (known partisans).
Too many partisans paint with too broad a brush, and the OP COULD have been propaganda produced by a partisan. My initial post (how do we know you're not a liar) was a legitimate question. The source of the video is not posted, hence, it could have been produced anywhere.

How do we know you're not a liar?

What do you know about ACORN? My guess, nothing but the hate and fear pushed by Hannity, et al (known partisans).
Too many partisans paint with too broad a brush, and the OP COULD have been propaganda produced by a partisan. My initial post (how do we know you're not a liar) was a legitimate question. The source of the video is not posted, hence, it could have been produced anywhere.
And Annie could be the girl in the video.

Let's play more of the could-be game. Let's see who can be more absurd.

If you believe that ACORN is anything more than a criminal enterprise, please let me sell you some of that good Florida swampland.

And Annie could be the girl in the video.

Let's play more of the could-be game. Let's see who can be more absurd.
You'd lose that one...Trust me. :lol:

How do we know you're not a liar?

What do we know about ACORN? You mean other than these endless shocking tapes of their employees indulging in morally depraved behavior?

We know a lot about ACORN.

Example:

Further igniting the voter fraud/voter registration debate was the news that a national community organizing group is being investigated in at least 14 states and several swing states for massive irregularities. This news would make headlines anyway, but what made it worse was that Barack Obama was a key player in this organization, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, in the past. Obama trained its local leaders, represented the organization in court, and worked to funnel funds to the organization. The Obama campaign also donated $800,000 this year to an ACORN affiliate.
Pajamas Media » The Complete Guide to ACORN Voter Fraud

I could post so very many stories like this but we all know them already.

Forum List

Back