Discussion in 'Current Events' started by longknife, Sep 29, 2017.
Meanwhile, Anderson Cooper is trying to come up with some news.
Judging by the level of screaming, Trump must have messed up in PR pretty badly.
By the numbers: Hurricane Maria damage, recovery in Puerto Rico
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico — As of Saturday morning, here's what we know about hurricane recovery in the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico, which has a population of 3.4 million.
• Death toll: 16
• Gasoline stations open: 714 of 1,100
• Amount of fuel on the island: 600,000 barrels of diesel and 722,000 barrels of gasoline. Converted to gallons, that's 25.2 million gallons of diesel, 30.3 million gallons of gas but getting the fuel to where it's needed most is a problem because of debris and washed-out roads. Electricity to operate gas pumps also is an issue.
• Electric customers with power: 5%
• Supermarkets open: 224 of 456
• Pharmacies open: 337
• Municipalities visited and provided with emergency supplies: 78 (all of them)
• Staging areas across the island for food, water and other supplies: 11
• Shelters open: 150
• Hospitals open: 51 of 69
• Hospitals connected to the electric grid: 9
Lots and lots of pictures @ By the numbers: Hurricane Maria damage, recovery in Puerto Rico
Judging by the level of screaming, leftist butthurt for losing to Trump is still on all time high.
Yes, people are now dying because of Trump's incompetence. People should be screaming.
But fuck it, they're just brown people, they don't count!
How many people have died because of "Trump's incompetence"?
And how exactly anything that's fucked up in Puerto Rico is Trump's fault?
You mean other than it took him two weeks to get any help out to these people?
You know, because it's an Island, surrounded by big water, ocean water.
You know it didn't, and you're know you're lying SOB.
Preparations took place before the hurricane. Here is the timeline.
Yawn, you can post whatever you want, but Trump has actually made Bush's response to Katrina look good by comparison.
Separate names with a comma.