Morally Bizarre

It is important where they acquired the money
In case you missed it ( and I'm sure you did), capitalism is a value neutral economic system. It doesn't make any difference to capitalists whether they earn their money by destroying schools and mosques or by building schools and mosques. All their efforts count equally when computing GDP. Just as consumer demand makes no distinction between wages and transfer payments. Your whining about poor leeches taking whatever minute amount of GDP you're responsible for is pathetic at best and self-destructive at worst.

The amount some piece of shit leech gets that I earned is a penny too much if it's only one cent.

It does make a difference whether the money comes from earning it or having it leeched to you. If those leeches didn't have it handed to them and those of us earning it spent it on us, they wouldn't have demand as they wouldn't be able to afford it. While the numbers may be combined, the reason some leech has anything is more important. You don't get it. They don't have shit if it isn't for people like me earning it for them. Remember that fact as it is the important one.

If you have proof of bribes, show it
Screen_Shot_2014-06-18_at_4.05.07_PM.png

40 charts that explain money in politics - Vox

That's not proof. It's your OPINION. Learn the difference dickhead.

You recognize the right of the irresponsible, non-productive, dependent class to vote themselves into other people's wallets.

Why not be honest and say it?
I recognized brain-washed capitalists find the concept of service to others threatening to the Divine Rights of the Rich:

"Economist Branko Horvat stated: '... it is now well known that capitalist development leads to the concentration of capital, employment and power. It is somewhat less known that it leads to the almost complete destruction of economic freedom."

Criticism of capitalism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This economist Branko Horvat needs to read up a little more on the history of countries who rejected Capitalism and caused the destruction of their economy.
Even China woke up and embraced Capitalism.

This economist Branko Horvat needs to read up a little more on the history of countries who rejected Capitalism and caused the destruction of their economy.
Even China woke up and embraced Capitalism.
Capitalism has turned the earth into a planet of slums.
Visit Detroit if still confused.
detroit_02.jpg

The Remains of Detroit - Photo Essays - TIME

Don't blame capitalism for what Democrat officials in charge did. I'd bet good money if Detroit was thriving you'd give credit to the ones you refuse to blame.

Don't blame capitalism for what Democrat officials in charge did. I'd bet good money if Detroit was thriving you'd give credit to the ones you refuse to blame.
It wasn't Democrat officials who made the decision to send hundreds of thousands of middle class jobs to China; that would be greedy capitalists who have seen their share of national income double since the 1970s.
Income inequality in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It was Democrats that created the environment that gave the businesses a reason to go. If you're in business to make a profit, you make decisions to increase that profit. Those like you who say they wouldn't do it either have never been in business or you lie.

To reach the income level I've reached, I spent thousands more hours furthering my education, doing continuing education within my field, etc. than the low skilled worker who does a job requiring the same skills it took to do that job 50 years ago. That means when I make thousands of times more, no one should have a problem. Honest people don't. Bleeding hearts like you do because you think the low skilled, uneducated moron is owed a wage based on existence while thinking that the rest of us should be paid on skills. I don't have a problem multiple times more than the know nothing, low skilled worker. They should have thought about that when they were doing things other than improving their skills.

It was Democrats that created the environment that gave the businesses a reason to go. If you're in business to make a profit, you make decisions to increase that profit. Those like you who say they wouldn't do it either have never been in business or you lie.
Corrupt one-party rule played a big role in Detroit's demise, and so did Nixon's decision to delink the dollar from gold in 1971.

Neither Nixon nor Democrats decided to move thousands of good paying union jobs to the wage-slave Southern states in the US and even lower paying jobs across the Pacific.

By comparison, German automakers didn't shift production abroad in the 70s to the same extent the US did possibly because German unions have voting members sitting on the board of directors of the corporations they labor for?

The Unions Didn t Bankrupt Detroit But Great American Cars Did - Forbes

Corrupt one-party rule played a big role in Detroit's demise, and so did Nixon's decision to delink the dollar from gold in 1971.

Neither Nixon nor Democrats decided to move thousands of good paying union jobs to the wage-slave Southern states in the US and even lower paying jobs across the Pacific.

By comparison, German automakers didn't shift production abroad in the 70s to the same extent the US did possibly because German unions have voting members sitting on the board of directors of the corporations they labor for?

The Unions Didn t Bankrupt Detroit But Great American Cars Did - Forbes

Democrat policies is what bankrupted Detroit.

Not even close George
Liberal policies and labor unions (sanctioned by the government) led to decay and bankruptcy
How Liberal Policies Ruined the City of Detroit

You can damn well belive george would be giving the Progressives in govenrment credit if Detroit was thriving.

Not even close George
Liberal policies and labor unions (sanctioned by the government) led to decay and bankruptcy
"Detroiter
April 16th, 2010 at 3:21 pm
This video was total bullshit, please don’t come to our city."
How does your conservative hack spend thirteen minutes assessing Detroit's fall without mentioning the outsourcing of millions of middle class jobs by rich parasites sitting on the boards of directors of major corporations?

"Conservatives like Neil Munro and Sean Higgins hope that maybe - just maybe - if they can convince the American people that big bad unions and Democrats are to blame for the death of Detroit, then they can get them to forget that conservatives have destroyed this country with 30-plus years of Reaganomics and voodoo economics.

"Union-bashing is bad enough - but there’s another, even uglier dimension to the GOP’s Detroit meme.

"The Motor City is eighty-five percent African-American.

"In fact, it has the highest black population - percentage wise - of any major city in the United States.

"So when Republican pundits and politicians talk about 'mismanagement' and 'bad governance', what they are actually saying is that black-people aren’t capable of running a city."

Disaster capitalism killed Detroit. Thom Hartmann - News info from the 1 progressive radio showDisaster capitalism killed Detroit. Thom Hartmann - News info from the 1 progressive radio show

A Progressive not wanting to say progressive policies killed Detroit. Hardly a valid source but not surprised you used it.
I'm not surprised you're not surprised:
"The real culprit in the city’s decline has been federal policies that put corporate health ahead of community health, such as free-trade agreements that sacrifice U.S. jobs for foreign trade.

"President Bill Clinton’s NAFTA treaty is particularly reviled among auto workers.

"Such agreements have made it easier for car companies and others to leave their communities for lower labor costs elsewhere."
Five myths about Detroit - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back