Morality Matters

changing the USA demographic and cultural make up and Laws is pretty stupid Lesh . Course , its my OPINION that the next generation or 2 of youse boneheads types will see what i mean Lesh .

The USA continues to be the greatest country in the world because of moral guidance.
Not every politician is moral but morality has won out through our history. That is why we have transition of leadership without violence.
Immoral leadership has challenged our existence multiple times in history; civil war and Joseph McCarthy being two examples.
We have never had a bigger challenge to our morality than from Trump and supporters.
Many justify the support of Trump based on the end justifies the means. Once morality is "trumped" by results we have lost.

I feel that Trump and minions challenge to our morality will be snuffed out like others in our past.

Trump and minions will go down as the ultimate shit stain on the history of our great country.

I didn't vote for Trump to be my moral compass I voted for him for his policies

but you wanted to put a sleaze ball pervert back in the white house that received a BJ in the oval office by an intern not much older then his daughter and now is intertwined with an convicted pedophile
so don't you talk to me about morality
I WILL TALK ABOUT MORALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clinton is bad and I would never vote for him knowing his lack of moral standards but he is a choir boy compared to Trump. Clinton was a sexual predator like Trump but he was not a bigot like Trump.
you saying you didn't support and or vote for H. Clinton
putting her in the white house was putting B. Clinton in it
I am a registered Republican (Kasich Republican) that ended up voting for Hillary. As bad as a Hillary plus Bill would be, it would be much better than Trump.

changing the USA demographic and cultural make up and Laws is pretty stupid Lesh . Course , its my OPINION that the next generation or 2 of youse boneheads types will see what i mean Lesh .
Confident that history will tell the story of a disgusting group human beings who facilitated the Trump presidency can be compared to those who supported Hitler.
Trump was not as bad as Hitler but those who supported Trump were very much like those who supported Hitler.

The USA continues to be the greatest country in the world because of moral guidance.
Not every politician is moral but morality has won out through our history. That is why we have transition of leadership without violence.
Immoral leadership has challenged our existence multiple times in history; civil war and Joseph McCarthy being two examples.
We have never had a bigger challenge to our morality than from Trump and supporters.
Many justify the support of Trump based on the end justifies the means. Once morality is "trumped" by results we have lost.

I feel that Trump and minions challenge to our morality will be snuffed out like others in our past.

Trump and minions will go down as the ultimate shit stain on the history of our great country.
Let's begin with this notion that you decide what American morals are. The progressive mindset has NEVER been an American moral value.

Begin there and let's see if you can understand. Never mind Trump. He is temporary.
Morals are different for everyone but there are general standard morals that are consistent in religions, cultures and countries throughout the world. Trump is breaking those global moral standards more than any US president and the current US progressive morals. That is why there is an out cry internationally to Trump's lack of morals except in North Korea, Russia and the Philippines where his morals or lack of morals are more the standard.
That is a load of crap.

None of that has anything to do with the treatment that the Trump Admin is engaging in regarding CHILDREN pismoe

Elmerpud….

It’s all projection on your part.....

You are in need of serious psychiatric help....

I don't want a moral president. I want one that signs good laws and runs the executive branch effectively. I want one that does not get us into pointless wars and does not try and lead through fiat.

Why you would look to the president for morality is beyond me. I don't care if he is a shitty person. By virtue of the office it is highly likely that they are going to be pretty shitty people.

None of that has anything to do with the treatment that the Trump Admin is engaging in regarding CHILDREN pismoe
------------------------------------ you bring the babee invaders into and distribute then throughout the USA and they will influence American children in the public schools and on the streets and neighborhoods to foreign and 'mex' and 'otm' , unamerican and foreign ways and that not a good thing for the USA Lesh .

I don't want a moral president. I want one that signs good laws and runs the executive branch effectively. I want one that does not get us into pointless wars and does not try and lead through fiat.

Then you sure don't want Donald Trump

you bring the babee invaders into and distribute then throughout the USA and they will influence American children in the public schools and on the streets and neighborhoods to foreign and 'mex' and 'otm' , unamerican and foreign ways and that not a good thing for the USA Lesh .

The same was said about Irish,Eastern European,Chinese, Japanese...in fact virtually all immigrants...of which we are all

... they will influence American children in the public schools and on the streets and neighborhoods to foreign and 'mex' and 'otm' , unamerican and foreign ways and that not a good thing for the USA Lesh .

How, specifically?

plus we have the third world invaders of the USA KNOWN as 'ms13' , new aztecs and 'new maya' displaying themselves to the pubic as they cut out the hearts and slash Americans to death using Machetes and its good that that is described and reported in the news Lesh ,

Last edited:
And we STILL have Italian gangs...and now Russian.

Somehow that's OK?

Forum List

Back