morality and ethics

the problem of homosexualism is a simple issue, so it can be treated as quick IQ test
if somebody begins to defend this idiotism this must be an indication of lowered intelligence and soft-headedness
finito

the problem of homosexualism is a simple issue, so it can be treated as quick IQ test
if somebody begins to defend this idiotism this must be an indication of lowered intelligence and soft-headedness
finito

The higher intelligence beings out to learn to verbalize properly.....

ALLBizFR0M925 said:

under condition that somebody comes from the same lingual area
and I am from Denmark, blockhead

Last edited:
you didn't understand meaning of this comment, wake up man, 'AIDS can also be a signal of 'positive' development of a population' you should read as 'AIDS can be a signal of negative development of a population'

img.php

Words cannot express the stupidity of what you just said. Yopu just said that what your said should be read as the opposite of what you just said :eusa_eh:

so I am not dishonest, but you are - because you are defending some immoral standpoint

First off, whether one defends a standpoint that is 'moral' or 'immoral' has no bearing on their honesty. You must show my arguments to be dishonest. Yet another fallacious assertion by you.

Secondly, you must demonstrate that my position is 'immoral', a meaningless and subjective term.

and writing out some thoughtless slogans containing no sense

Everything I have written, unlike your blathering, has been perfectly reasonable and logical.

you are able to present only your ignorance on the field of Biology and mindlessness,

I am ignorant in the field of mindlessness?:eusa_eh: Not quite sure how to respond to that one other than to say that you seem quite familiar and comfortable with mindlessness.

so better start to think like serious man or I will have to end this discussion with you

:lol:

I wrote explicitly:
ST34 said:
Evolution created sexuality as mechanism of reproduction, it isn't work in cases of dysfunctions and sicknesses (it wouldn't exist without reproduction, it arose ONLY FOR REPRODUCTION and nothing else)
finito

There is no 'reason' or goal; I already refuted this some time ago, and posting it again does nothing to make it true. Clearly, you are not smart enough to have an intelligent discussion.

finito

under condition that somebody comes from the same lingual area
and I am from Denmark, blockhead

I see.... Danes use "homosexualism" rather than "homosexuality" and "idiotism" rather than "idiocy". Got it....

I have written explicitly

so
you JBeukema are not smart enough to have an intelligent discussion

I have written explicitly
the problem of homosexualism is a simple issue,

evidently not, given your efforts :lol:

so it can be treated as quick IQ test

demonstrate

Pathetic ad hom with no supporting evidence

so
you JBeukema are not smart enough to have an intelligent discussion

And here we are./ All of your assertions being refuted, you fall completely to the old ad hom. You cannot rebut my points and all of your claims have been refuted. Now, like a child, you resort to name calling. It's not surprising; most of your ilk do the same in the end. Come back when you're able to discuss this like a mature and informed adult. Until then, this is for you

zoeb-binkie.jpg

JBeukema said:
You cannot rebut my points

so you can now start to prove naturalnesses of pedophilia, sadism, masochism, exhibitionism, tuberculosis & AIDS - all these things are good and all these should be acceptable and regard as normal

grow up man, and when you will, come back
and for the moment it is for you

Pampers-active-baby-5-junior-11-25kg-62szt-Full.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: Once again you fall back on not only the naturalistic fallacy, but now also a blatant red herring :lol: You're like a caricature of yourself :lol:

You do realize that pedophiles are disproportionately heterosexual, right? ;)

Forum List

Back