Moral Values & Democrats

God can't prove anything to me because he doesn't exist....

And no, you guys LOST the election. No theft required.

I told you nominating Romney was a horrible idea, that a lot of people wouldn't vote for him, but you nominated him anyway, and how'd that work out for you again?

God doesn't need to prove anything to a peon like you. :badgrin:

You'll find out factory boy....but hey you stole the election!!!!! WoooHoo!

...and you're immoral and going to burn in hell. :clap2::eusa_clap:

]

Can you actually PROVE that there's a Hell? Or a Heaven? Or a God?

Frankly, Iread the bible, and I have a hard time trying to figure out which one the evil one is.

God kills millions of people in the bible, including innocent babies. (Both inside and outside wombs!) Satan only kills 10 people in the entire bible. On a bet with God.

It's clear you're immoral and a dumbfuck...bad combo.

Scum like you should be hit by a bus....

Actually idiot....liberals running the Govt decided to take Qaddafi out without a plan for the vaccum, then they sent DoS personnel to that terrorist haven without proper security, ignored requests from personnel in Libya for more security, ignored terrorist attacks on the compound and other countries' facilities, ignored the requests for help during the attack and then decided to cover it all up with a lie about rioters over some video.

The fact that you think Obama is a 'liberal' tells me all I need to know about your retardation.

The fact that you think that represents all 'liberals' neatly ties the bow in that ribbon.

That fact you think this somehow, magically, was a scandal/coverup does the same.
So shithead....tell me about being moral behavior....it must be Buuuuuush's fault, eh?

It has nothing to do with Bush, and you clearly don't understand the word moral.

Again: please be less stupid.

Don't use words you clearly don't understand, Princess.

Remember: be less stupid.

I see Democrats as chameleons when it comes to moral values.

Bill Clinton sexually harasses several women and Democrats blame and harass the women.

Obama sleeps while Americans are being killed in Benghazi, not a problem for Democrats, it's the Republicans fault for bringing it up.

People that believe in God, country and good ole fashioned American moral values. Well, Democrats are free to insult the christian faith, put selfish interests over the countries needs and forget moral values when it comes to Democrats, it's a matter of win and loss only, all adjustable and rationalized.

Democrats seem to stand on a foundation of nothingness..

W. sends 4486 American Soldiers to their death based on a lie.

Fuck you and your stupidity for not seeing the difference.

And Fuck you for repeating the stupid Fox News talking points on Benghazi. It was a tragedy, stop trying to blame Obama.

GO to hell, racist, lame.

Bill Clinton sexually harasses several women and Democrats blame and harass the women.

Obama sleeps while Americans are being killed in Benghazi, not a problem for Democrats, it's the Republicans fault for bringing it up.

People that believe in God, country and good ole fashioned American moral values. Well, Democrats are free to insult the christian faith, put selfish interests over the countries needs and forget moral values when it comes to Democrats, it's a matter of win and loss only, all adjustable and rationalized.

I hated George W. Bush, but I hate a bald-faced hack liar like you even more.

The 'Authorization to use Force' received ONE no vote, in the house.

That's about as 'bi-partisan' as it gets.

And Fuck you for repeating the stupid Fox News talking points on Benghazi. It was a tragedy, stop trying to blame Obama.
It was a CIA op providing weapons to be used against Assad in Syria.
It rests SQUARELY on Obama.

You just can't help yourself, can you? That worn out old race card doesn't work anymore, moron.

It isn't about having a "moral compass".

To conservatives, Christianity is about justifying various kinds of sexual repression, even though Jesus himself didn't spend a lot of time talking about that. When the angry mob wanted to stone the adluteress, Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!"

To liberals, Christianity is about taking care of the weak, the poor and the needy.

I'd have a lot less problems with Christianity if "Christians" spent more time practicing it, and less time preaching it.

The only thing lacking here is foundation. Check your premise.

My Premise is solid.

"If Jesus were alive today, the one thing he wouldn't be is a Christian." - Mark Twain.

In what? False premise and misinformation? Agreed. Besides false profiling, what is it good for? Fertilizer? ;) What is true Religion to You? What is Christianity to You? Past that you are off on a hateful tangent, blaming an Ideal, a system of belief, on what you perceive Human Beings doing, as Individual Beings, according to their Nature. From my vantage point, I perceive you basing conclusions only having partial perspective. Unlike You, I'm not writing off Your Belief System, based on your competency or lack of it. I can still have hope for you. There is God, and there is Man. Why do we continue to blame God for our misuse of free will. What is misuse of free will? Show me collateral damage, and unintended consequence, and the true extent of it, and I will show you 2 examples and the extent of it. :D

Thank goodness for republicans, beacons of moral perfection…

Not hardly.. Conservatives generally have a moral compass but wishy washy squishy Republicans are no better than Democrats.

It isn't about having a "moral compass".

To conservatives, Christianity is about justifying various kinds of sexual repression, even though Jesus himself didn't spend a lot of time talking about that. When the angry mob wanted to stone the adluteress, Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!"

To liberals, Christianity is about taking care of the weak, the poor and the needy.

I'd have a lot less problems with Christianity if "Christians" spent more time practicing it, and less time preaching it.

Yes it is, with somebody else's money...

That's why Republicans out give Democrats 10 to 2...

It was a Class A Fuck Up, with a Class A Attempted Cover Up for an Encore. Looks like Some Faction trying to Govern with their Heads up their asses. Keep trying to deflect it onto Bush, though, it suits you.

It's clear you're immoral and a dumbfuck...bad combo.

Scum like you should be hit by a bus....

The fact that you think Obama is a 'liberal' tells me all I need to know about your retardation.

The fact that you think that represents all 'liberals' neatly ties the bow in that ribbon.

That fact you think this somehow, magically, was a scandal/coverup does the same.

It has nothing to do with Bush, and you clearly don't understand the word moral.

Again: please be less stupid.

Don't use words you clearly don't understand, Princess.

Remember: be less stupid.

It isn't physically possible for him to be MORE stupid.

Another scumbag headed for hell shows up....

You liberals are immoral scum, you know it and embrace it.

The GOP wouldn't understand true Christianity if it bit them in the ass.

They have become the most un-Christian of the two parties.

They piss on the teachings of Jesus while pretending to embrace them.

Unbridled gluttony.

Envious and lustful.

And too proud to admit their failings.

They either commit avarice or make excuses for it.

Go GOP!!

In what? False premise and misinformation? Agreed. Besides false profiling, what is it good for? Fertilizer? ;) What is true Religion to You? What is Christianity to You? Past that you are off on a hateful tangent, blaming an Ideal, a system of belief, on what you perceive Human Beings doing, as Individual Beings, according to their Nature. From my vantage point, I perceive you basing conclusions only having partial perspective. Unlike You, I'm not writing off Your Belief System, based on your competency or lack of it. I can still have hope for you. There is God, and there is Man. Why do we continue to blame God for our misuse of free will. What is misuse of free will? Show me collateral damage, and unintended consequence, and the true extent of it, and I will show you 2 examples and the extent of it. :D

Guy, I don't blame "God" for anything. Any more than I blame Zeus, Odin, Krishna or any other imaginary sky pixie.

I blame men for using God as an excuse for dickish behavior. The fact God does nothing about it, you know, like vaporizing a pedophile priest halfway through mass (which is frankly, what I'd do if I were God).

I got my first inkling that Christianity was bullshit when I was 11, and the nasty old nun told us God drowned every baby in the world because they were "Wicked".... I concluded to chuck the whole thing when another one of these old bats told me God had a good reason for my mother dying of cancer after being in excruciating pain for a year.

Now I live to mock the stupidity at every oppurtunity, because it deserves to be mocked, denigrated and debunked.

Now if you want to talk about Jesus as a philosopher, that's another issue. The philosophy isn't half bad. Too bad few so-called Christians practice it.

I wouldn't claim anything.

It is amazing scum like you claim Christians are out to get you, but all we see is you scum trying to ban Christmas stuff, crosses, etc.

You do realize many military ceremonies have a Christian prayer.....oh, quick sue the military.

Oh, since you are immoral...that is enough from you.

It's people like you that turn people like me away from Christianity. What the fuck are you, a member of Westboro Baptist Church?

Some Christian you are. Jesus would wash his hands of you.
One more thing:

VA55c.jpg

Forum List

Back