“Moral Sewage”: Trump Is The Opposite Of Christianity

And i was so excited to let you know how marriage was destroyed and how Trump will bring it back.:crybaby:

Owebo's message was childish, vague and indecipherable. I couldn't give it any credibility. I'm sorry if that disappoints you. I like discussions not buzz words.

I support evil? Of course. This is politics. Politics is an evil game. I just didn't elaborate when I responded. I just said, "Yep!" and went on my merry way.
you aren't talking anything like a young male christian.

You speak like a Progressive :D

And i was so excited to let you know how marriage was destroyed and how Trump will bring it back.:crybaby:

Owebo's message was childish, vague and indecipherable. I couldn't give it any credibility. I'm sorry if that disappoints you. I like discussions not buzz words.

I support evil? Of course. This is politics. Politics is an evil game. I just didn't elaborate when I responded. I just said, "Yep!" and went on my merry way.

More like a fascist.....

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him. Matthew 4:8-11

The devil has dominion over the governments of this world. The scripture makes that clear. Anybody who enters politics is playing the devil's game. As an active Republican and a candidate for political office I can say that I have supported evil on many occasions. I will not sit this election out just to appease my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Just because Christ was wise enough to resist the temptation doesn't mean that I am.

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him. Matthew 4:8-11

The devil has dominion over the governments of this world. The scripture makes that clear. Anybody who enters politics is playing the devil's game. As an active Republican and a candidate for political office I can say that I have supported evil on many occasions. I will not sit this election out just to appease my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Just because Christ was wise enough to resist the temptation doesn't mean that I am.
Wow....a GOP'er.....what an endangered bunch......

Hopefully you will fail for the sake of America.....

I didn't think my post was vague and childish......seems you are an America hater and liar.....all the qualities your hitlery is looking for........

You lack imagination and creativity. You are no fun to me. I prefer thought provoking posts. You are just posting jabs by using buzz words. That doesn't scare me or impress me. Elaborate further on your position and then I will give you credibility. Currently I see you as a 12 year old kid playing with mommy's computer. Impress me with some substance. Please!

:ack-1:
:cuckoo:

I didn't think my post was vague and childish......seems you are an America hater and liar.....all the qualities your hitlery is looking for........

You lack imagination and creativity. You are no fun to me. I prefer thought provoking posts. You are just posting jabs by using buzz words. That doesn't scare me or impress me. Elaborate further on your position and then I will give you credibility. Currently I see you as a 12 year old kid playing with mommy's computer. Impress me with some substance. Please!
It's Pumpkin Row!

Yes....I see right through you....and I don't blame you for being angry as you seem to think you had it all figured out.....:lol:

Fail at what? I think we have two fine candidates running for office. Local politics are more of my thing. Presidential politics haven't ever really impressed me much. There are always two well qualified candidates who are capable of running the affairs of our country. One of them wins and my life remains the same.

I have no agenda. If Hillary wins I'll be excited. If Trump wins I'll be excited. There are positives to both outcomes in my opinion.

Neither choice seems any more evil than the other. They both appear equally evil to me.

Last edited:
Yes....I see right through you....and I don't blame you for being angry as you seem to think you had it all figured out.....:lol:

Angry? Not hardly. lol You haven't given me enough substance to piss me off. Keep trying though. I enjoy opposing viewpoints. It makes me feel alive.

Fail at what? I think we have two fine candidates running for office. Local politics are more of my thing. Presidential politics haven't ever really impressed me much. There are always two well qualified candidates who are capable of running the affairs of our country. One of them wins and my life remains the same.

I have no agenda if Hillary wins I'll be excited. If Trump wins I'll be excited. There are positives to both outcomes in my opinion.
Funny how you flip-flop as you do.....typical of the party you secretly espouse .....

But the Clintons are real Christian role models right?

How many women has BJ had affairs with? How many has he raped?

How many rapists has Hillary defended in court?

Bill isn't running for president.* Hillary is. I don't know how many rapists Hillary defended in court.

*I'm assuming BJ is Bill Jefferson such as William Jefferson Clinton. Otherwise disregard my statements. I wasn't 100% sure who you were referencing when you said "BJ". Using context clues it appeared you were referencing Bill Clinton.

Very astute. Yes, Hillary has defended rapists. She defended one that raped a 12 year old girl, leaving her unable to ever have children. Hillary got most of the charges thrown out or reduced and he only did one year. A real champion for women's rights.

That’s why Republicans are so uncomfortable when they are asked whether Trump is a good role model for Christian values. Check out the video of my colleague Andrea Haverdink asking Republican members of Congress that question. Note the uncomfortable looks on their faces, and that the vast majority avoid answering the question at all:

"Moral Sewage": Trump Is The Opposite Of Christianity

No "true" Christian would ever vote for Trump. It's that simple.

And you didn't even get started on his nude photo spread, Slovenian daughter of a communist wife of his. How scandalous for Christians to vote for a First Lady who barely speaks English without a thick Russian accent, who has pictures of herself posing professionally nude all over the internet. I mean, we've stepped into Bizzaro World if Christians put Him/Her in the Whitehouse as the apex of representative "conservative" Americans...

It's disgusting. But the dems probably secretly think it's kinda cool. The final slap in the face to morality and decency.

Forum List

Back