“Moral Sewage”: Trump Is The Opposite Of Christianity

But the Clintons are real Christian role models right?

How many women has BJ had affairs with? How many has he raped?

How many rapists has Hillary defended in court?

Bill isn't running for president.* Hillary is. I don't know how many rapists Hillary defended in court.

*I'm assuming BJ is Bill Jefferson such as William Jefferson Clinton. Otherwise disregard my statements. I wasn't 100% sure who you were referencing when you said "BJ". Using context clues it appeared you were referencing Bill Clinton.

Well if Trump is a Christian, well Christ just rolled over in his grave...

Better yet he probably resurrected from his grave!

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

Christ's resurrection proves that all are worthy to come from a multitude of plagues, sin and even death to become new creatures. Even Trump! A lot of politicians come to the realization at some point on the campaign trail that they need Jesus in their life. This wouldn't be the first time this has happened.

It wasn’t me who called Donald Trump’s campaign “reality television moral sewage.” The person who said that was none other than Russell Moore, the very conservative president of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission. And it isn’t just things like calling women fat pigs, commenting on women based on how they look, or talking about the size of his penis in a nationally televised debate. Donald Trump’s entire philosophy of life is predicated on the Ayn Randian notion of the ‘virtue of selfishness,’ the belief that power and wealth are the zenith of what is important and good in the world — not more old-fashioned values like basic human decency. Is there a clearer antithesis to what Jesus preached in the gospels?

Jesus denounced those who lie; extolled the virtues of humility; said that we should treat everyone as we would want to be treated and that we should welcome the outsider; and preached that every person would be judged by whether they showed compassion for the poor. Trump hasn’t shown even a hint of any of those qualities in his business or political life.

That’s why Republicans are so uncomfortable when they are asked whether Trump is a good role model for Christian values. Check out the video of my colleague Andrea Haverdink asking Republican members of Congress that question. Note the uncomfortable looks on their faces, and that the vast majority avoid answering the question at all:

"Moral Sewage": Trump Is The Opposite Of Christianity

No "true" Christian would ever vote for Trump. It's that simple.

So basically everyone is starting to agree with the Pope.

:)

It wasn’t me who called Donald Trump’s campaign “reality television moral sewage.” The person who said that was none other than Russell Moore, the very conservative president of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission. And it isn’t just things like calling women fat pigs, commenting on women based on how they look, or talking about the size of his penis in a nationally televised debate. Donald Trump’s entire philosophy of life is predicated on the Ayn Randian notion of the ‘virtue of selfishness,’ the belief that power and wealth are the zenith of what is important and good in the world — not more old-fashioned values like basic human decency. Is there a clearer antithesis to what Jesus preached in the gospels?

Jesus denounced those who lie; extolled the virtues of humility; said that we should treat everyone as we would want to be treated and that we should welcome the outsider; and preached that every person would be judged by whether they showed compassion for the poor. Trump hasn’t shown even a hint of any of those qualities in his business or political life.

That’s why Republicans are so uncomfortable when they are asked whether Trump is a good role model for Christian values. Check out the video of my colleague Andrea Haverdink asking Republican members of Congress that question. Note the uncomfortable looks on their faces, and that the vast majority avoid answering the question at all:

So basically everyone is starting to agree with the Pope.

:)

Pope fascist? No......

Hillary stayed married, but she is not for the institution of marriage.

I'm listening. Keep going!
By all accounts she's in a marriage of convenience.

I do not think Trump will advance gay rights but he will return a decent standard of living to the working man. When men are once more empowered, divorce will be less.

I know you want to blame gays and men like Trump for the destruction of marriage. It is your instinct. But the destruction of marriage came about when the West, all at about the same time, off shored most of our manufacturing and created a consumer culture in it's place.

This triggered third wave feminism as young women took over the workplace. That's your end of marriage right there. Half way through the 90s it was already devalued.

Here's another example how economic changed have affected traditional values. At the time of the great The Great War, German middle class still gave a dower at the time of marriage. A dower is the property settled on the bride herself, by the groom at the time of marriage, and which remains under her ownership and control. This is money she will live off if he dies.

After the war, when the german economy was destroyed, money lost all value and their savings turned to dust. No one had a dower to pay.

This had an effect on devaluing virginity. Since they weren't going to be paid for keeping their virginity intact, they started to sleep around before marriage.

Interesting isn't it?

Last edited:
Do you have any Biblical criteria for choosing a leader? 1 Timothy 3:1-7 is the only verse I could find to help me with my decision. Hillary or Trump? I never thought I would be an undecided.

Everybody in my social circle is voting for Trump. I just can't do it. Marriage is something that is very important to me. A man that throws his wife in the trash loses a little respect from me. I can't help it. I'm biggotted that way.

I'd love to be convinced to vote for Trump.

I am very active Republican. Voting for democrat is kindly abhorrent to me. This isn't a congressman, a city councilman, or a board member. Presidents, governors and mayors have a different responsibility. Divorcees shouldn't fill those roles in my observation.

I do not think Trump will advance gay rights but he will return a decent standard of living to the working man. When men are once more empowered, divorce will be less.

I know you want to blame gays and men like Trump for the destruction of marriage. It is your instinct. But the destruction of marriage came about when the West, all at about the same time, off shored most of our manufacturing and created a consumer culture in it's place.

This triggered third wave feminism as young women took over the workplace. That's your end of marriage right there. Half way through the 90s it was already devalued.

Here's another example how economic changed have affected traditional values. At the time of the great The Great War, German middle class still gave a dower at the time of marriage. A dower is the property settled on the bride herself, by the groom at the time of marriage, and which remains under her ownership and control. This is money she will live off if he dies.

After the war, when the german economy was destroyed, money lost all value and their savings turned to dust. No one had a dower to pay.

This had an effect on devaluing virginity. Since they weren't going to be paid for keeping their virginity intact, they started to sleep around before marriage.

Interesting isn't it?

Do you have any Biblical criteria for choosing a leader? 1 Timothy 3:1-7 is the only verse I could find to help me with my decision. Hillary or Trump? I never thought I would be an undecided.

Everybody in my social circle is voting for Trump. I just can't do it. Marriage is something that is very important to me. A man that throws his wife in the trash loses a little respect from me. I can't help it. I'm biggotted that way.

Interesting isn't it?
So,,you're supporting evil.....huh......

Interesting isn't it?
Maybe she through him in the trash?

Judge not!

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

I am ok with being held to a high standard when it comes to marriage. I'll accept the consequences of judging. It takes one person to save a marriage. Marriages only fail when both parties give up.

The Bible says, "Judge not," but there is a comma there not a period or an exclamation point.

Maybe she through him in the trash?

Judge not!

And i was so excited to let you know how marriage was destroyed and how Trump will bring it back.:crybaby:

Owebo's message was childish, vague and indecipherable. I couldn't give it any credibility. I'm sorry if that disappoints you. I like discussions not buzz words.

I support evil? Of course. This is politics. Politics is an evil game. I just didn't elaborate when I responded. I just said, "Yep!" and went on my merry way.

Last edited:

Anyone as judgmental as this guy should go back to divinity school and figure out where he lost his way.

Forum List

Back