“Moral Sewage”: Trump Is The Opposite Of Christianity

Then you are ignorant of the truth if you do not know the rest, or in denial. You may not have seen it, but I have repeatedly posted the articles and links proving it....The Director of the FBI's testimony before Congress directly contradicted Hillary's lies and exposed her lies and crimes.

The fact that you don't know about it doesn't make it go away or false. The fact that you don't like what you hear does not make it false. The fact that you don't believe it doesn't make it false.
And noooobody cares... Your endless BS attacks on Hillary are like whipping a rhino whose hide you thickened by overuse of the whip. Might want to read this thread: GOP Numbs Public: Those Who Create Frankenstein Monsters Shouldn't Throw Stones

Then you are ignorant of the truth if you do not know the rest, or in denial. You may not have seen it, but I have repeatedly posted the articles and links proving it....The Director of the FBI's testimony before Congress directly contradicted Hillary's lies and exposed her lies and crimes.

The fact that you don't know about it doesn't make it go away or false. The fact that you don't like what you hear does not make it false. The fact that you don't believe it doesn't make it false.
And noooobody cares... Your endless BS attacks on Hillary are like whipping a rhino whose hide you thickened by overuse of the whip. Might want to read this thread: GOP Numbs Public: Those Who Create Frankenstein Monsters Shouldn't Throw Stones
Liberals don't care...big difference. Just because libs are numb to the facts don't make the facts any less important / significant.

If the DOJ Had put her ass in jail like they should have instead of protecting her, people would sure as hell care.. She needs to be put in jail because she deserves it and because she needs to be made an example of.

Last edited:
I'm really starting to think he is a plant working for Hillary. Look at Trumps life. Is he really a Conservative?

All false Christians are moral sewage - but Trump may be the king turd.
Yeah. False Christians like Hillary and Obama.

Proof?

Proof?
Do Methodists condone rape or adultery?

Proof?

Proof?

Are you saying an entire religion are false Christians?

Proof?

Proof?

No. I'm saying Clinton is a fake Methodist ie "Christian".

See moral sewage.

Proof?

Proof?

See moral sewage.

Oh, so you're judging a person based on what evidence?

Proof?

Proof?

See moral sewage.

Her own actions. Duh.

Her whole campaign rewards moral sewage. Rapists, terrorists, cop killers, pedophiles, domestic violence.

All you have to do is take a look at her guest speakers.

See moral sewage.

Her own actions. Duh.

Her whole campaign rewards moral sewage. Rapists, terrorists, cop killers, pedophiles, domestic violence.

Pretty broad condemnation based on hearsay don't you think? Do you have anything factual?

See moral sewage.

Her own actions. Duh.

Pretty broad condemnation based on hearsay don't you think? Do you have anything factual?
You mean besides the fact that she filled her convention guest slots with rapists, pedophiles, parents of terrorists, parents of wanna be cop killers, druggies and people who committed domestic violence against their elderly parents?

See moral sewage.

Her own actions. Duh.

You mean besides the fact that she filled her convention guest slots with rapists, pedophiles, parents of terrorists, parents of wanna be cop killers, druggies and people who committed domestic violence against their elderly parents?

You need to identify those people because as far as I know there were none of the people you describe in her convention. Your claim is not only broad it seems dishonest as well.

Everyone’s concept of what makes for a true Christian varies at least to some degree. They each interpret passages from the Bible from their own personal perspective - a perspective that is always subject to change.

All Christians believe in God, but just not the same exact God. This customization of belief means that all Christians are true Christians.

Christianity is a very large ship with many helms.
all Christians believe in God but just not the same exact God?? WHAT?
Have you even ever just driven past a church, not asking in you actually stepped in it or anything, but just driven by one.
I ask because you have totally no clue at all about Christianity

There are as many Gods as there are believers. God is a concept and as such has no single identity. God is as ill-defined and malleable as a chunk of clay. Each believer creates their own made-to-order God. Your God may not mind the use of profanity and will let you through the pearly gates when your time comes. The God of someone else may allow for the hatred of someone or even an entire people.

God, as the concept exists today, is nothing more than a manmade contrivance designed to alleviate guilt and justify wrong-doing.

Country music is also full of moral sewage - and Natalie Maines calls attention to it:

Natalie Maines Calls Out Country Music’s Hypocrisy For Supporting Trump

Natalie Maines still isn’t ready to make nice.

On Thursday, the Dixie Chicks frontwoman slammed country radio stations for supporting Donald Trump after his incendiary comments about Hillary Clinton at a recent North Carolina rally.

Maines placed the backlash she faced in 2003 after publicly criticizing George W. Bush and the decision to invade Iraq in stark relief to the response to the GOP candidate’s latest blunder.

“I get banned for not liking Bush and now Trump can practically put a hit out on Hillary and he’s still all over country radio! Hypocrites!” she wrote.

More: Natalie Maines Calls Out Country Music's Hypocrisy For Supporting Trump

Thank you, Natalie! God bless the Dixie Chicks! Oh, and FUTK.

The OP is projecting their own perceived faults on to Trump. Actually Trump has been an ardent philanthropist for years. He is a very moral person who has donated to similar charities that I have such as charity for helping the poor and helping women escape abusive relationships.

The Clintons are morally bankrupt. When Obama signed away $11 billion of taxpayer money to provide relief to Haiti earthquake disaster victims. Instead of using the money to help the poor they looted the fund.For example, they gave Haitian gold mining rights to Crooked Hillary's brother. And they also used the funds to open a sweatshop for Walmart in exchange for several hundred thousand dollars from Alice Walton, and fought to stop the minimum wage in Haitian sweatshops from rising from 20 something cents per hour to 60 something cents per hour.

That is morally despicable and criminal behavior.

Even Haitians want Ms. Crooked Hillary behind bars. I'm sure they would try to give Crooked Hillary and Skinny Willy the Mussolini treatment if they were caught in Port Au Prince without an army.

The Clintons were always in the pocket of Walmart. When Walmart needed a token female for the Board of Directors thy chose the most compliant one they could find. Hillary Clinton. They paid her a good salary, as much as Bill Clinton drew in salary for being governor, to attend a few meetings a year and smile and nod while they annihilated union attempts to organize the stores. She was privy to the meetings where it was planned. Bill and Hillary flew free on Walmart planes when he ran for President and Alice Walton has long been a financial supporter and still continues her donations to Hillary's campaign today.

There is one part of the equation that is missing. Hillary Clinton hasn't been arrested, she hasn't posted bail, she hasn't been tried, convicted or placed in jail. How do you explain that?

Making a bad decision or a series of bad decisions while holding a government office is not criminal activity. Committing crimes is what constitutes as criminal activity. I'll read your articles and links though. Did you post them in this thread or was it another one earlier?

There are people in the political arena that have something to gain if they can convince large numbers of people that Hillary is about to be convicted of a crime. Surely you are wise enough to recognize that. You really do have to consider the source when receiving information. The FBI is an unbiased source that hasn't pressed charges against her yet. That speaks volumes. When a republican hack writes a compelling and convincing argument it only says one thing. It says that he/she is a very good writer.

Just be wise. That's all that I am recommending. People who commit crimes go to jail. They don't run a presidential campaign. That doesn't even add up. You can hate Hillary without believing nonsensical gibberish. Just use a little bit of brain power. It doesn't take much.

Then you are ignorant of the truth if you do not know the rest, or in denial. You may not have seen it, but I have repeatedly posted the articles and links proving it.

The Director of the FBI's testimony before Congress directly contradicted Hillary's lies and exposed her lies and crimes.

Last edited:
It wasn’t me who called Donald Trump’s campaign “reality television moral sewage.” The person who said that was none other than Russell Moore, the very conservative president of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission. And it isn’t just things like calling women fat pigs, commenting on women based on how they look, or talking about the size of his penis in a nationally televised debate. Donald Trump’s entire philosophy of life is predicated on the Ayn Randian notion of the ‘virtue of selfishness,’ the belief that power and wealth are the zenith of what is important and good in the world — not more old-fashioned values like basic human decency. Is there a clearer antithesis to what Jesus preached in the gospels?

Jesus denounced those who lie; extolled the virtues of humility; said that we should treat everyone as we would want to be treated and that we should welcome the outsider; and preached that every person would be judged by whether they showed compassion for the poor. Trump hasn’t shown even a hint of any of those qualities in his business or political life.

That’s why Republicans are so uncomfortable when they are asked whether Trump is a good role model for Christian values. Check out the video of my colleague Andrea Haverdink asking Republican members of Congress that question. Note the uncomfortable looks on their faces, and that the vast majority avoid answering the question at all:

"Moral Sewage": Trump Is The Opposite Of Christianity

No "true" Christian would ever vote for Trump. It's that simple.

Has Trump proclaimed to be a moral Christian?

Not some nutter claiming it but Trump himself?

Nope, he says in his speeches he has faults....he's actually very honest about it.

Funny. And I bet he named them...

Nope, Clinton is perfect though in your eyes and hers.

Nope, Hillary is simply the much lesser of two imperfect candidates.

Not even close, Hillary is full of shit and completely immoral.

Forum List

Back