Moral question for Americans

..I think this guys is serious.
1.Well let me tell u the truth, if you counted the percent of the population voting based on the issues, you would be using decimals and a lot of zeros.
2.You should just stick with your caviliers and roundheads.
3.There are no third world states
4.Never speak ill of any of the states, EVER

Of course there are numerous third world states... what about all those stone age jesus freak states? You are telling me that first world countries believe in fairytales?

The majority of the US is third world.. in terms of education, healthcare, religious extremism, poverty.

These are all characteristics of the poorest nations on earth.

Dont get me wrong... some US states are great... some of my best friends are americans! However any country that still has religious fundamentalists remains third world.

Remember when liberals used to claim to be for "the little guy"?

My guess is:

A bunch of disarmed candy-assed metrosexuals are too worried about breaking a nail to actually get off their cowardly butts let alone endure the hardships of prolonged warfare. So instead they sit back and make excuses for their cowardice by pretending they're sophisticted enough to negotiate with jihadists while lamenting the "Jesus" freaks next door.

The reason why conservatives don't act is because we're certain that betwen preaching homosexulaity, birth control, women despising male sexuality and abortion you people will exterminate yourselves in 3 generations.
yeah Neville Chamberlain thought he was sophisticated too

Unless you are going to take into serious consideration any similar lectures from us about how much we have come to dislike your country and its decaying and ever more immoral society, what disdain we hold YOUR elected leaders, our opinions about the poor choices your government and citizens have made, pointing out the backstabbing foreign policies of so many European countries, the same stupid European belief in appeasement of the most dangerous thugs in the world in spite of seeing firsthand it doesn't work, the blatant envy of many European countries who think they are somehow more "entitled" to the wealth we created for ourselves but the envying European nations didn't, won't and can't create themselves due to their love of historically proven failures of economic policies, the fact that Americans know good and well that treaties with our European "allies" is a one way street with only tokenism in reciprocation, that European support for the US is superficial and disappears almost entirely when the US refuses to wallow in victimhood, the fact we know most European countries can only yawn when seeing millions suffer under brutal regimes elsewhere and until they are finally the next target do nothing but expend empty words about it, base their foreign policy strictly on their own pocketbook while pretending to have a concern and altruism for others in the world that doesn't exist, believe that freedom is their own right while easily dismissing it as important to other peoples of the world -and agree to give serious consideration to voting for the candidate WE think is a better choice for the entire world and who we think is actually best for OUR country and more in sync with our own worldview -then I suggest you back off. Foreign endorsements are never something a Presidential candidate wants because it so often angers Americans -and rightly so.

Wow That has got to be the longest sentence ever posted at USMB!
I should rep myself for just reading it through.

Kaas kop should know better than to step in the middle of a heated family argument. And you make a good point, Frazz, that foreign endorsement of any candidate usually harms more than it helps.

you mean like 49 allies?
when you think there are only about 180 in the UN, i would say 49 is a sizable group

49 allies?

Is that why 95% of foreign troops in Iraq are americans?

Is that why 93% of casualties were american?

I wonder what they 49 allies are doing there? Could it be that BUSHTEAM made up the coalition of the willing... and you fell for it DC?

Of course there are numerous third world states... what about all those stone age jesus freak states? You are telling me that first world countries believe in fairytales?

The majority of the US is third world.. in terms of education, healthcare, religious extremism, poverty.

These are all characteristics of the poorest nations on earth.

Dont get me wrong... some US states are great... some of my best friends are americans! However any country that still has religious fundamentalists remains third world.

So you are british I assume. You may be the least informed member of this board. There are no such states. Most citizens are strong because of our faith, which WE can choose, btw, hows that Anglican thing working anyway. We do not have the best healthcare but that is not the fault of the citizens.
Not to mention those jesus freak states helped you guys with the Battle of Britain in WWII. You were on your knees when we found you. And COLOR does not have a 'u'!

49 allies?

Is that why 95% of foreign troops in Iraq are americans?

Is that why 93% of casualties were american?

I wonder what they 49 allies are doing there? Could it be that BUSHTEAM made up the coalition of the willing... and you fell for it DC?

The devil you say!

US troops are demographically underrepresented in the casualty figures! Best to call the EEOC right away! Quickly man! We must have more US casualties!

"Listen straight now"?

heh

Am I to be called on the carpet for being the wrong type of nationality?

Well that sounds like a brit to me. Well the only thing you guys got going is Beowulf and the Beatles, but Grendel and Paul are dead so what do you have now?
Who was too lazy to go to war with Hitler?. Who's leader prolaimed 'peace for our time'? It was your fault for WWII anyways with all your reparations on Germany. If you wanna bash Americans go to a limey forum, but this is for bashing Palin, Biden, Obama, McCain, and ocasionally Bush.

And the UK has none?!!!:cuckoo:

I have personally never met one religious person ever in the UK.

One thing is for CERTAIN... religion plays ZERO role in our elections, campaigning etc....

IF a politician mentions GOD in an election campaign... they bring the straitjackets out.

Religion is the preserve of the stone age third world countries only.

One thing is for CERTAIN... religion plays ZERO role in our elections, campaigning etc....

IF a politician mentions GOD in an election campaign... they bring the straitjackets out.

And I only thought the British were only stuck up in the movies. I only hope it is not all of you.

The devil you say!

US troops are demographically underrepresented in the casualty figures! Best to call the EEOC right away! Quickly man! We must have more US casualties!

Is that because if one of the two Tongan troops get injured... it is 50% ?

I heard that 2 of the 3 Andorans got sick.. that is 66%.

4000 dead americans out of 130,000... you are right... demographically underrepresented compared to those poor Tongans.

The fact that there are some americans arguing that they are not alone in Iraq...despite the FACTS that they are the only ones dying there.... proves my point about how easy it is to control so many american voters.

Just tell them anything..and they will believe it ... despite the facts.

Last edited:

Maybe you don't get out much then. You also don't seem to be aware that the Anglican church is the official church of England making the UK a theocracy. Also the US was colonised by several of your outcast nutty religious communities. However I will grant you that the UK and many European countries do a better job than we do in maintaining a seperation of church and state.

Maybe you don't get out much then. You also don't seem to be aware that the Anglican church is the official church of England making the UK a theocracy. Also the US was colonised by several of your outcast nutty religious communities. However I will grant you that the UK and many European countries do a better job than we do in maintaining a seperation of church and state.

There is no church of any sort in the UK... so its really not difficult to keep religion out of the state.

You have obviously never been here.

The last person to attend a religious service in the UK was in 1963....and its the same for virtually every country in Europe.

This is why we look on in utter amazement... and how stone age beliefs are part of your election process.

actually, they dont

There is no church of any sort in the UK... so its really not difficult to keep religion out of the state.

The last person to attend a religious service in the UK was in 1963....and its the same for virtually every country in Europe.

This is why we look on in utter amazement... and how stone age beliefs are part of your election process.
Westminster abbey

hmm, seems they use that for a lot of official functions
ya know, like coronations

religious services london - Google Search

I better stop listening to what you say, I am alergic to bullshit.

Westminster abbey

hmm, seems they use that for a lot of official functions
ya know, like coronations

Last coronation was ....???

Yes we have many lovely old buildings...as does Italy and France and Spain etc... but that is all religion is in the first world...

I love travelling through Italy and seeing the amazing churches... stunning artwork...

However its history... just like capital punishment, cannabalism, burning witches etc...

One day, when the US joins the first world... you will have the same understanding...without the beautiful buildings of course.

LOL! You have a very dry sense of humor.

Forum List

Back