Moral question for Americans

Reserving that right exclusively to yourself, I see.

You seem opinionated enough to tell us how we should conduct ourselves vis-a-vis the Irans and North Koreas of the world.

Give me one good reason why the regimes of Iran or North Korea should NOT feel threatened by the nations and people who are materially and morally better than they are.

Look... I've already expressed my point of view and it's obvious that you don't give a hoot what I think. That's okay. I can live with that.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my posts.

There is no church of any sort in the UK... so its really not difficult to keep religion out of the state.

You have obviously never been here.

The last person to attend a religious service in the UK was in 1963....and its the same for virtually every country in Europe.

This is why we look on in utter amazement... and how stone age beliefs are part of your election process.

:cuckoo:

There you go again! Your lips are moving, but you have nothing to say.

My apologies Mr Collins. I forgot about your birth defect. I'd better rephrase that:

There you go again! Your anus is moving, but you have nothing to say.

I say the jury is in and America has failed as a Democracy just far.

Think about it:

At first, only white males who owned land and had good standing in the church could vote. (1790's)

Then it was changed to only white males.

Then it was changed to Whites and Black males. (1860's after the Civil War though there was much opposition to Blacks voting so they truly didn't get a full right to vote throughout this country until past the 1960's.)

Then Women finally got the right to vote in 1920.

So not everybody in America has even had the right to vote for 88 years in a country that is a little over 200 years old.

In my opinion? That's pathetic.

Pathetic? Perhaps...

But we're not dead yet! And we're going in the right direction...

I'd still rather live here than anywhere else.

-Joe

were forced onto reservations because they were unable to force US to die or go away. Last I checked Indians still exist, So much for Genocide. I guess we were just incompetent right?

perhaps you should check your history....natives were forced into reservations by white men not honoring their treaties...

were forced onto reservations because they were unable to force US to die or go away. Last I checked Indians still exist, So much for Genocide. I guess we were just incompetent right?

perhaps you should check your history....natives were forced into reservations by white men not honoring their treaties...

Yes, those live in India. Its funny they broke away from england too! You taxed us without giving us as ANY representation. We kicked your butts in the the revolution and sent you packing in the war of 1812. So just go away, I would choose America over england any day.

I have nothing against the English.

As with my own nation, I am seldom in step with their foreign policies.

But then I think I'm in step with the average Englishman when it comes right down to that issue, too.

Michale is the very first Englishman who apparently isn't aware his government and mine are bosum buddies when it comes to invading Iraq, though.

That takes a practiced ignorance we seldom see from his other countrymen, I think.

Blaming every American for what his own Prime minister got his nation into makes very little sense to me.

If anything, he should be commiserating with us, rather than bitching at us.

i thought his claim of "no religion in europe" totally dismissed him as living in a state of reality

YMMV

Forum List

Back