CDZ Moral Foundations of Politics

You support terrorism, as you have made abundantly clear.
If your definition of "terrorism" includes the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims, I condemn it in all its forms including those perpetrated by western governments on behalf of their ruling cla$$. Those who dismiss some acts of terror based on an accident of birth are not acting as moral agents.

The fact that you are so willing to lie in order to try to frame the situation in such a way as to justify your lust for dead Jews removes you from any possible consideration that you are moral.
Do you believe the Jews were acting legitimately or legally when they kidnapped Adolph Eichmann in Argentina, tried him in an Israeli court that did not even exist when he satisfied his lust for dead Jews, and then executed him? Was the Jewish state behaving in a moral or vengeful sense?

There have been plenty of governments right here in North America that catered to their people. Pick a Native American nation for instance
Thanks. I hadn't even considered tribal governments. I suspect there were more than a few in Africa, as well during the past five thousand years. I guess the question I should have asked is whether there has ever been an empire which didn't serve its richest citizens at the expense of its majority.
What constitutes a tribe vs "not a tribe". Would you call the empires of Mali, Ghana, and Songhai a tribe? They were for the people.

What constitutes a tribe vs "not a tribe". Would you call the empires of Mali, Ghana, and Songhai a tribe? They were for the people.
Obviously, I'm going to have to do a better job of picking my words in the future:

"The rulers of Mali came to be called mansa, meaning 'emperor' or 'master.' Mansa Musa was Mali’s most renowned king, ruling from 1312 to 1337 CE.

"He was the grandson of Sundiata’s half brother, and ruled Mali at a time of great prosperity, during which trade tripled. During his rule, he doubled the land area of Mali; it became a larger kingdom than any in Europe at the time.

"The cities of Mali became important trading centers for all of West Africa as well as famous centers of wealth, culture, and learning.

"Timbuktu, an important city in Mali, became one of the major cultural centers not only of Africa but of the entire world. Vast libraries and Islamic universities were built. These became meeting places of the finest poets, scholars, and artists of Africa and the Middle East..."

Mali Empire - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Obviously, I'm going to have to do a better job of picking my words in the future:

"The rulers of Mali came to be called mansa, meaning 'emperor' or 'master.' Mansa Musa was Mali’s most renowned king, ruling from 1312 to 1337 CE.

"He was the grandson of Sundiata’s half brother, and ruled Mali at a time of great prosperity, during which trade tripled. During his rule, he doubled the land area of Mali; it became a larger kingdom than any in Europe at the time.

"The cities of Mali became important trading centers for all of West Africa as well as famous centers of wealth, culture, and learning.

"Timbuktu, an important city in Mali, became one of the major cultural centers not only of Africa but of the entire world. Vast libraries and Islamic universities were built. These became meeting places of the finest poets, scholars, and artists of Africa and the Middle East..."

Mali Empire - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Mans Musa to this day is the wealthiest human being to walk the planet. When he went on his pilgrimage to Mecca he gave away so much gold to the poor it took some years for the market to recover from what I understand.

Didnt see it at first in the link.

"Musa's generous actions, however, inadvertently devastated the economy of the region. In the cities of Cairo, Medina and Mecca, the sudden influx of gold devalued the metal for the next decade. Prices on goods and wares greatly inflated. To rectify the gold market, Musa borrowed all the gold he could carry from money-lenders in Cairo, at high interest. This is the only time recorded in history that one man directly controlled the price of gold in the Mediterranean."

"Musa's generous actions, however, inadvertently devastated the economy of the region. In the cities of Cairo, Medina and Mecca, the sudden influx of gold devalued the metal for the next decade. Prices on goods and wares greatly inflated
As I recall, the gold and silver pillaged from South America by Spain had a similar effect on their economy a few hundred years later.

Remind us again George how you support terrorists but how you are appalled by the lack of Morals of others? You even started a thread defending the Paris Terrorists.

Remind us again George how you support terrorists but how you are appalled by the lack of Morals of others? You even started a thread defending the Paris Terrorists.
Tell me your definition of "terrorist."
Does it include all of those who use violence or the threat of violence to achive political or economic goals?

Divine Right of Kings
"The divine right of kings, or divine-right theory of kingship, is a political and religious doctrine of royal and political legitimacy.

"It asserts that a monarch is subject to no earthly authority, deriving the right to rule directly from the will of God.

"The king is thus not subject to the will of his people, the aristocracy, or any other estate of the realm, including (in the view of some, especially in Protestant countries) the Church.

"According to this doctrine, only God can judge an unjust king.

"The doctrine implies that any attempt to depose the king or to restrict his powers runs contrary to the will of God and may constitute a sacrilegious act. It is often expressed in the phrase 'by the Grace of God,' attached to the titles of a reigning monarch."

In a world where all government is absolute monarchy, all humans are born slaves?

Divine right of kings - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Tell me your definition of "terrorist."
Does it include all of those who use violence or the threat of violence to achive political or economic goals?
So you openly admit you do not believe terrorists are terrorists and claim to be moral?

Forum List

Back